1. Post #561
    September 2009
    995 Posts
    So that's why the incinerator hallway is fucking coated in paintings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    No, that's nebe's fault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #563
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    It looks really boring and bland, so I put paintings on it. I'll remove them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #564
    September 2009
    995 Posts
    Some idiot poked random holes around the place, placed random blocks and was generally an arse.
    fixed as much as I could find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    This looks awesome. So how would I go about becoming an assistant researcher or are there too many?

6. Post #566
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    There are waay too many assistant researchers. Also, could someone explain what this is: . I found it on the dynmap and it's very intriguing.

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,136 Posts
    Become an engineer or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events

8. Post #568
    September 2009
    995 Posts
    There are waay too many assistant researchers. Also, could someone explain what this is: . I found it on the dynmap and it's very intriguing.
    I remember suggesting a huge prison thing at one point.

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    High-Value Low-Risk storage.
    It never went very far partially because the portal system we devised didn't work but also because we didn't have anything that was both high value and low risk to store, so it is currently a monument to wasted effort.
    Please leave it as you found it, thank you.

10. Post #570
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,249 Posts
    High-Value Low-Risk storage.
    It never went very far partially because the portal system we devised didn't work but also because we didn't have anything that was both high value and low risk to store, so it is currently a monument to wasted effort.
    Please leave it as you found it, thank you.
    I see you why are you not on steam!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,136 Posts
    Someone hath touched my beautiful architecture.

If I ever find out who didn't read the instructions and overfilled the blast container I will personally execute them

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,078 Posts
    I still think we need to make it a D-Class housing wing and fill it with testificates.

13. Post #573
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    So suppose I join the server and head south into the woods on the mainland, am i going to see freaky shit or the usual minecraft mobs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #574
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,249 Posts
    Both, depending on what players have built.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #575
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,132 Posts
    I am a Research Agent, not a Research Assistant, I swear!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    "Hey, the server's been online for a while. Might be an idea to restart it"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,132 Posts
    Damn I need creative mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

18. Post #578
    October 2010
    180 Posts
    Image removed by Janitor ███████

SPC-106 'Shit Man'

Object Class: Fist

Special Punching Capabilities: SPC-106 covers any shark it punches in shit and piss. Further analysis of said shit and piss shows that it is good for punching any shark you please but smells like fat women covered in grease and cheese. It must be provided with (1x Kleenex) every 24 hours to make the facility not smell like dead cow.

Description: SPC-106 is an elderly humanoid made of shit and piss. SPC-106 sits around on his shit-covered ass all day and doesn't do a single god damn thing in his room. SPC-106 turns anything and everything it touches into shit and piss. It is hypothesized that throwing innocent children towards it makes it want to punch sharks more and [DATA EXPUNGED]

It was discovered in Dr. ███████'s basement where it was found engaging in some kind of sick scat [REDACTED]

Addendum: It killed SPC-████. SPC-█████ status changed to Decommissioned.

Addendum: SPC-106 was found outside his chamber consuming Dr ███████. All commands to make it go back to its room are unsuccessful.

Note: "Give it a belly rub or something. It works on dogs so I don't see why it wouldn't work on a shit monster." - O5-█

Addendum: Site-██ has been destroyed. Belly rubs are ineffective against SPC-106

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPC. Shark Punching Center

19. Post #579
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    What does that mean.

20. Post #580

May 2012
    9 Posts
    Guys, please unban me.

Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    I just finished developing the living shit out of lakes and rivers to the south.

It is now possible to ride a boat from spawn all the way to a desert village to the south, as well as the various resources you would find along the way. I highly recommend taking the route below for any who wish to commence a relaxing boat ride and/or open-field experiments on the local inhabitants.

Also if you happen to come across a house made of dirt with a roof extension connected to a large bridge along the way, that's my house. Please be respectful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #582
    July 2009
    377 Posts
    So after joining after like 4-5 months, I am stuck in a hole, In a building, Underwater, The fuck?
    unless its the spawn?

23. Post #583
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    Did someone go and massacre the entire village to the south? (The one with the ungodly long gravel path)

The village structures are intact but there isn't a soul there.

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    It's lonely on the server at the moment, but I find it fun just to walk around the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #585
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    I made a lounge thing on flatlands to be used in the new site. It's the wooden building by Estrada's TNT Blower-Uper Thingy.

26. Post #586

May 2012
    9 Posts
    So no one will talk to me.

This makes me feel great, guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,136 Posts
    I made a lounge thing on flatlands to be used in the new site. It's the wooden building by Estrada's TNT Blower-Uper Thingy.
    Wait, do you mean the Pit-Thing of Doom or the Mk. II TNT Dropper?

28. Post #588
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    Which ever one that drops TNT onto stuff; the tall one.

29. Post #589
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    So no one will talk to me.

This makes me feel great, guys.
    I say give him one, JUST ONE, chance to redeem himself. He was drunk, after all.

It'll shut him up and he'll only play sober from now on. So it's pretty much win-win.

If he fucks up again then permaban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    No.
    Besides, the damage was done over the course of a day or so. Either he wasn't drunk all the time or he's a raging alcoholic who will more than likely get drunk and break shit again. Either way I don't want him on my server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #591
    October 2010
    180 Posts
    for further verification, please get drunk and post an image of yourself holding a sign saying "SCP FOUNDATION YEAH" while piss drunk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #592
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    Lex we may have a problem with D-The_Catman and D-lars131. They chopped down hidole was working on. By chopped down I mean griefed it. So um, I can't really do any thing about it.

They're doing it to another and I can't do anything.

33. Post #593
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Nebe, as per our earlier conversation, there is now the track segment of a tram station near the new flatlands warp. If you would like to build us some nice enterable trams, we'll gladly use them in the new site. If that's not enough to sate your boredom, feel free to construct the rest of the platforms, wall decorations and some form of over/underpass to get from platform to platform.
    Also if someone could build a new pagoda style thing for the new warp, I'd appreciate that too.

34. Post #594
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    Okay! I do have a few questions though, are the things with the metal bars supposed to walk ways? And, is the middle where the minecart goes? And by platform, you mean where you get on and off the trains?

35. Post #595
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    Lex we may have a problem with D-The_Catman and D-lars131. They chopped down hidole was working on. By chopped down I mean griefed it. So um, I can't really do any thing about it.

They're doing it to another and I can't do anything.
    Say what? Alright, let me check to see the damage.

If it was my house and bridge it was mostly dirt and wood anyway.

36. Post #596
    July 2008
    272 Posts
    Sorry, got distracted when typing that. They were messing up something in the village by that river you were working on.

37. Post #597
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,591 Posts
    Some guys enquiring about the SCPack, so: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33668121/SCPack/SCPack.zip

38. Post #598
    July 2009
    4,554 Posts
    I don't care about the village. That's all up to what the Foundation wants to do to them.

There's a bigger problem though. Someone with admin powers left a player named LuckierKmart in the Flatlands and he needs to be brought back.

All fixed.

39. Post #599

May 2012
    9 Posts
    I wont grief again, I swear.

Besides, I fixed most of it. :(

And btw, I mean I did it alot, but I fixed most of what I did WHILE I WAS UNBANNED.
    You know, I broke something, then afterwards fixed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Okay! I do have a few questions though, are the things with the metal bars supposed to walk ways? And, is the middle where the minecart goes? And by platform, you mean where you get on and off the trains?
    Unfortunately those were in fact the rails. No minecarts are involved in this structure.
    I have pasted a somewhat larger bit of the station.

Basically, I need a New York subway train resting on each pair of rails that people are able to enter from the platform level. They don't need to be overly detailed on the inside since I'm going to whisk people away via magic and portals, but it'd be nice for them to catch a glimpse of it through the windows.
    As for the platforms, they'll probably want to be somewhat wider and with walls. One platform needs to have a 5x4 entrance and I'd appreciate it if your footbridge had those dimensions too.
    Ta.