1. Post #281
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    Owens is a piece of ass.

Fuck the raven too.

All those light scout mechs with more toys than guns are the weapons of cowards.
    Wrong.

Owens was a class A roadkill machine.

Those Elementals didn't stand a chance when I was charging at them at 125 km/h

-

Then again, my primary Owens tactic was to wait for someone to overheat(or just not be able to turn fast enough) trying to hit me and then go "NO, FUCK YOU!" and launch all of my SRMs at their legs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,290 Posts
    Owens is a piece of ass.

Fuck the raven too.

All those light scout mechs with more toys than guns are the weapons of cowards.
    Say this to my face, particularly offline, when you get jammed by everything on a Raven.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #283
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    Or, if I was running standard configuration, the LRMs would be EVERYWHERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Those Elementals didn't stand a chance when I was charging at them at 125 km/h
    Elementals
    :|

Say this to my face, particularly offline, when you get jammed by everything on a Raven.
    Ok, I will, after all your armour is reduced to slag from a few light laser shots I will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #285
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts

I told you how I dealt with proper mechs, the Elementals were just the croutons to my salad of pain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    I told you how I dealt with proper mechs, the Elementals were just the croutons to my salad of pain.
    Yeah and I read it, and I can't point out the flaws of SRMing bitches in the feet. It's a pretty legit strategy.

Davion help you if the other pilot doesn't overheat themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,290 Posts
    :|

Ok, I will, after all your armour is reduced to slag from a few light laser shots I will.
    Can't hit what you can't see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,947 Posts
    wasn't there an atlas in MW4 with jump jets?
    copypasta from a wiki
    AS7-K3 - A modification of the K2, the K3 removed the two Streak SRM-6 launchers and replaced them with three jump jets and a Streak SRM-4 launcher, giving the AS7-K3 incredible maneuverability. BV (1.0) = 1,952, BV (2.0) = 2,346[14]

9. Post #289
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    If you're thinking of the Warlord, then yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,799 Posts
    WHEN IS THIS OUT!?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    WHEN IS THIS OUT!?!
    Read the op?

Edited:

then go "NO, FUCK YOU!" and launch all of my SRMs at their legs.
    I BET YOU'RE CLANNERSCUM AREN'T YOU?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,622 Posts
    MW4 multiplayer is the most unforgiving thing I've ever played. So many pros able to kill you in one hit
    Yep, the clan I was in was terrible for that, to get in the clan, had to: "Perform Combat Admirably" against an Atlas, piloted by the Clan LEader (who was also the best player in the Clan) vs me, fairly new to the game, and made to fight the atlas in a Fucking Raven!

Actually did a shit ton of damage to it before finally blowing up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

13. Post #293
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Yep, the clan I was in was terrible for that, to get in the clan, had to: "Perform Combat Admirably" against an Atlas, piloted by the Clan LEader (who was also the best player in the Clan) vs me, fairly new to the game, and made to fight the atlas in a Fucking Raven!

Actually did a shit ton of damage to it before finally blowing up.
    I was wondering when you'd show up. Also hot damn, I would have died so fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,878 Posts

Best LBX boat ever in the history of everything.

Two LBX 10s and one LBX 20 backed up by a rack of four ER Medium lasers = everything dead within a 300m radius.

the lasers are there to poke you after you've fallen over from the immense force of the LBXs all hitting you at once, I knocked over a Fafnir once.

15. Post #295
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Goon, I know you can run MW4 on your laptop. Install that shit and let's play. Also get on steam and/or mumble

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,878 Posts
    Goon, I know you can run MW4 on your laptop. Install that shit and let's play. Also get on steam and/or mumble
    I am on Steam.

and la stupid mekmatch may still not work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,622 Posts
    I was wondering when you'd show up. Also hot damn, I would have died so fast
    I preffered a Mad Cat, but I was pretty damn good with lighter mechs too, playing CTF with an Isis was so damn fun, I had the strange ability to guess when a beam was gonna hit me.

Favourite loadout though was a GaussCat with MRM's (and sometimes LRM's) Infamous Leg Sniper. Pretty much acted like a Gopher, hide behind a hill, rouch down, pop up occasionally to look around and fire off a few shots. I was the bane of Light Mechs, because I could infallibly hit them in their torso with all my Gauss weapons (Think i had 4-6 Gauss weapons on there, I forget.) = bye bye light mech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

18. Post #298
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    I preffered a Mad Cat, but I was pretty damn good with lighter mechs too, playing CTF with an Isis was so damn fun, I had the strange ability to guess when a beam was gonna hit me.

Favourite loadout though was a GaussCat with MRM's (and sometimes LRM's) Infamous Leg Sniper. Pretty much acted like a Gopher, hide behind a hill, rouch down, pop up occasionally to look around and fire off a few shots. I was the bane of Light Mechs, because I could infallibly hit them in their torso with all my Gauss weapons (Think i had 4-6 Gauss weapons on there, I forget.) = bye bye light mech.
    Yeah, MadCat's pretty good. I can't get enough of Bushwacker though.

19. Post #299
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    atlas

incredible maneuverability
    Does not compute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts

I BET YOU'RE CLANNERSCUM AREN'T YOU?!
    No sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,954 Posts
    They chopped off his face!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,532 Posts
    They chopped off his face!
    The BattleTech Gladiator was pretty bad looking, IMO.

Most of the MW4 designs were much better / FAR better than the original designs - they looked more robust and far less goofy.

Hellhound:

MW4

BattleTech
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #303
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    A lot of the older battletech stuff is from the 80s though, it's not any wonder it looks a bit silly now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,623 Posts
    Hell what about this

Someone took "chicken walker" too literally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #305
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    It looks like they tried to make a medium but just kept adding guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Best LBX boat ever in the history of everything.

Two LBX 10s and one LBX 20 backed up by a rack of four ER Medium lasers = everything dead within a 300m radius.

the lasers are there to poke you after you've fallen over from the immense force of the LBXs all hitting you at once, I knocked over a Fafnir once.
    Actually medium lasers are for killing heavy mechs, especially when you've got 4 of them carving armour like a christmas turkey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Actually medium lasers are for killing heavy mechs, especially when you've got 4 of them carving armour like a christmas turkey.
    I prefer Supernova with 8 continuous beam lasers

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    I prefer Supernova with 8 continuous beam lasers
    That's hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,290 Posts
    That's hot

Get that snorting out of my head!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

30. Post #310
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    So I checked the Clan Diamond Shark thread on MWO's froums.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #311
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    I cannot contain these feels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,290 Posts
    It's okay, those guys are going to get gang-banged the moment they make the damned corp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #313
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    It's okay, those guys are going to get gang-banged the moment they make the damned corp.
    It's funny, because they'll probably plaster MLP all over their mechs. This will get them slaughtered on sight. Fucking MLP scum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,388 Posts
    Wait so if they followed Battletech rules I could wreck everywhere from going too fast? Time to make a sport where people compete to see how far their wrecked mechs can go down a hill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    (late most likely)So is the game going to be "1 time buy to play" or full on F2P with a small shop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #316
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    (late most likely)So is the game going to be "1 time buy to play" or full on F2P with a small shop?
    F2P with cosmetic cash shop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    626 Posts
    Why isn't their any gameplay videos out for this game yet? The release date isn't far away, you would think their would at least be some in-game screenshots.

38. Post #318
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Why isn't their any gameplay videos out for this game yet? The release date isn't far away, you would think their would at least be some in-game screenshots.
    Probably still polishing

39. Post #319
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Some other asshole took the name Kaizo on the fora/game, so I'm forced to use this one. I can't wait for this to come out, and I've even been playing a ton of MW4 to prepare myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Just remember guys, if you ever need a good backup mech to choose, MadCat's waitin for ya ;)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)