1. Post #121

December 2011
    18 Posts
    The same way you do in campaign: Launch 3dripperdx, and then press the capture key.
    No, but you cannot run MW2 multiplayer without steam (which you can't run 3dripper with steam, or can you?). I tried alterIWnet and tried running 3dripper with that but it wouldn't run.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #122
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Hmmm....cant find FMG in this spam...did I miss it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

3. Post #123
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Ask me :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

4. Post #124
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    No, but you cannot run MW2 multiplayer without steam (which you can't run 3dripper with steam, or can you?). I tried alterIWnet and tried running 3dripper with that but it wouldn't run.
    What I did for MW2 was open Steam with 3dripper, and ripped the campaign. The same principle should apply to multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    December 2010
    444 Posts
    I'm guessing that punk buster or what ever starts having conniption fits and closes the game for publisher safety.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    I'm guessing that punk buster or what ever starts having conniption fits and closes the game for publisher safety.
    Ahhhh... forgot about punkbuster. Maybe use private match? I dunno, haven't really played CoD since... June?

7. Post #127
    December 2010
    444 Posts
    idk, the only cod i've played is 4. i've eaten black cod though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Yeah, it's probably different. Then again, MW3 has dedicated servers for unranked matches, so you could probably turn punkbuster off in your own server, problem solved.

9. Post #129

August 2011
    236 Posts
    Can some one upload the vehicles.....?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Japan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,903 Posts
    Nice work on these, is the Contents list in the OP up to date or has there been more things added since it was updated?
    Thanks for uploading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Yes, I've eaten it too. It's delicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #132

December 2011
    18 Posts
    What I did for MW2 was open Steam with 3dripper, and ripped the campaign. The same principle should apply to multiplayer.
    hm, when I put steam.exe as the application - steam opens (obviously), then I go into library and double click on mw2 - it loads perfectly as such, but 3d ripper is not injected into it.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,239 Posts
    Isn't the release section for models that are ready for use in Gmod and not for 3dmax files?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Isn't the release section for models that are ready for use in Gmod and not for 3dmax files?
    It's a release of files that CAN be used in Gmod.

15. Post #135
    December 2009
    2,295 Posts
    Global Monitoring Mode allows you to use 3dripper with steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #136
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Who can ripp XM25? I can't :( - game crash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    December 2011
    3 Posts
    When will you guys learn..... You have absolutely no idea how textures work in their engine.
    Absolutely true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    December 2011
    99 Posts

About :

- well this is my first post, i've just registered , and since this is the time of the year where gifts are expected , here's something for your pleasure ... so i hope you guys like the work i've made ( i have them for quite some time , but decided to set them free ) , these files are ready to go , so just enjoy !

Credits :

xplor3r

- porting weapons models and textures .
    - saving them as .3dsMax files .
    - all textures have been converted as .png files .
    - Infinity Ward as well for making this game .

What you need :

- 3ds Max 2011 .
    - and also patience .

Update - Full textures included now .

Download the archive from here

NOTE : - well i've seen at the very start of this thread few weapons were uploaded as well , well since i have done them also , theres more resamblance to those i've ported , my differences are that the mp5 ported by me is with silencer and that the scar is with acoq , nothing more than that , so i thought there was no need for them to be uploaded as well ... anyway you can grab whatever item from some weapon and attach it to another one ... best wishes !

Updated version you can find it here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

19. Post #139
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Im so glad ive finished porting of all weapons two weeks ago :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

20. Post #140
    October 2010
    457 Posts

About :

- well this is my first post, i've just registered , and since this is the time of the year where gifts are expected , here's something for your pleasure ... so i hope you guys like the work i've made ( i have them for quite some time , but decided to set them free ) , these files are ready to go , so just enjoy !

Credits :

xplor3r

- porting weapons models and textures.
    - saving them as .3dsMax files and also .ms3d files .
    - all textures have been converted as .bmp files .

What you need :

- 3ds Max 2011 .
    - Milkshape 3D 1.8.2 .
    - and also patience .

Download the archive from here : http://www.mediafire.com/?cc9oqsov18yrvcb

NOTE : - well i've seen at the very start of this thread few weapons were uploaded as well , well since i have done them also , theres more resamblance to those i've ported , my differences are that the mp5 ported by me is with silencer and that the scar is with acoq , nothing more than that , so i thought there was no need for them to be uploaded as well ... anyway you can grab whatever item from some weapon and attach it to another one ... best wishes !
    Small textures but good work.

21. Post #141
    May 2011
    8 Posts
    *PIC*

About :

Credits :

xplor3r

- porting weapons models and textures.
    - saving them as .3dsMax files and also .ms3d files .
    - all textures have been converted as .bmp files .

What you need :

- 3ds Max 2011 .
    - Milkshape 3D 1.8.2 .
    - and also patience .

Download the archive from here : http://www.mediafire.com/?cc9oqsov18yrvcb

NOOOOOOOO! This is so awesome but the textures are low quality :((((( But thanks anyone! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

22. Post #142
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    *Head Explodes*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    Don't suppose anyone could get the full textures for these?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    Don't suppose anyone could get the full textures for these?
    if you go to the first page and download my file it has all the textures in iwi and i also gave the dds converter as well and all the textures in there are 1024x1024
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    if you go to the first page and download my file it has all the textures in iwi and i also gave the dds converter as well and all the textures in there are 1024x1024
    Your AK-74U textures appear to be from COD 4.
    But anyway a progress update:
    G36C remains finished for hl2
    AK74U, well unless I can get better textures then it's ready for the css AK47 slot
    M4, something is preventing me from adding a silencer.

26. Post #146
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    I'll be honesty, these weapons models suck. I am 100% sure, that BF2 has better ones. The weapons in MW3 are modeled only from left side, the right side is hollow oe with no details.

27. Post #147
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    I'll be honesty, these weapons models suck. I am 100% sure, that BF2 has better ones. The weapons in MW3 are modeled only from left side, the right side is hollow oe with no details.
    Well that is kind of to be expected. And besides it's better than just having empty spaces, and even that is better than nothing.
    Also figured out the m4 problem, rather embarrassing mistake on my part in the qc. I'm thinking I'll try putting the l86 on the mw2 aug anims, then the p90 on mw2s then releasing.

28. Post #148
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Im just having fun watching this thread, seeing people finally doing something i have done month ago :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

29. Post #149
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Whiskas

well so was i , its not a matter of days or years , but now i've decided to share them , even when there was mw3 beta released i've ported them , way long time ago and played with them , anyway why wont you share your work if this is so much fun for you , or add a link or something where you have uploaded them ... also i dont have time to compile them right now , next year after holidays ... well best wishes at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events

30. Post #150
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    actually, the reason i dont release it, is that there will be bunch of haters yelling "smoothing errors!" or "shitty textures!" as always. They dont care its not mine fault, but IWs....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    actually, the reason i dont release it, is that there will be bunch of haters yelling "smoothing errors!" or "shitty textures!" as always. They dont care its not mine fault, but IWs....
    It's not IW's fault if you compiled the model with smoothing errors, and didn't add any normal or specular maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #152
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    nope, the problem is that COD models are a little blocky as default too..... and im making normal and specular maps the way kilburn did, and nobody complained about them before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    nope, the problem is that COD models are a little blocky as default too..... and im making normal and specular maps the way kilburn did, and nobody complained about them before.
    You can fix the blockiness, you're just not doing it the proper way.

34. Post #154
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    Im just having fun watching this thread, seeing people finally doing something i have done month ago :D
    You mean rip these or get them compiled into source? If you mean compiled then which animations did you use?

35. Post #155
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    M4, something is preventing me from adding a silencer.
    Do you mean you can insert the model but it wont link to anything? I had that problem.

36. Post #156
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    Do you mean you can insert the model but it wont link to anything? I had that problem.
    Read my later posts, I figured it out. It was a QC typo.
    Although I should mention that I'm using the silencer and hands from mw2.

37. Post #157
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    Wow, no one cares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    xplorer, u are awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,416 Posts
    I'd snip that if I were you, could get you banned, but either way any models are good. IDK why but xplo3r's feel distorted for some reason.