1. Post #441
    November 2010
    77 Posts
    thanks for xplor3r , Dysavior. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    @ Kami7ek

I've found the .smd was called ref ( so no author or something ) , anyway "nobody does that bcs Its nonsense, lol" why you read them ? Well for the record for now on i'll add the credits in the read me file only ... i've added also braincollector in the credits

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

Nice one , i'll take a look at them later , but i guess they're great

RSASS for SG 550 slot

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .

PS : Also what sniper should i use for awp ? Barret or AS50 , i dont like none of them so i'm asking you guys if you want the awp released , or sugest other weapon for awp slot and also for scout slot ... i'm open to sugesstions .
    The link doesn't work. Can you reaploadit on mediafire?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Keep up with current events. Everyone knows the link doesn't work, the fucking FBI arrested the owners of Megaupload on charges of piracy. There. Now you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #444
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    R u Serious or ur Just Joking? The Link is On The Previous Page just Read The Whole Dam Thread

Ugh... -_-''
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    MP5 RDS For MP5 slot

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .

Somebody asked for the juggernaut beeing ported

Polys 12569
    Verts 12212
    FPS 49950

Download it from here

PS : for the ak47 return to page 11 and download it from there , is finished now .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #446

November 2011
    9 Posts
    Request, please Makarov in 1996.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Algeria Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    Release what?

The msr for awp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    April 2011
    37 Posts
    MP5 RDS For MP5 slot

Download it from here

Polys 12569
    Verts 12212
    FPS 49950

Download it from here

PS : for the ak47 return to page 11 and download it from there , is finished now .
    sir you have just made my day :D cant wait for it to be in use for gmod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ magixrima

pretty hard since he is not on his feet

@ Blackassassin

perhaps i'll do the msr for awp ... in a few days

Also here's Makarov ported from the scene after u've said magixrima .

Download it from here here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    Machine Pistol FG for MAC-10 please! or Release FiveSeven
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #451
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Please rip the Inner Circle from Turbulence and the FSO, thanks, sorry for requests everywhere lawl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,477 Posts
    Machine Pistol FG for MAC-10 please! or Release FiveSeven
    As in the FMG? We don't exactly have animations for anything like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #453
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Fmg is a new gun to Animate for Css.. only if any1 does any Custom Anims for that

Pm-9 is the best for mac-10 or Mp7.. altho i think Mp7 will go to Tmp Slot or maybe not.. maybe mp9

Compiler's Decision
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,477 Posts
    Fmg is a new gun to Animate for Css.. only if any1 does any Custom Anims for that

Pm-9 is the best for mac-10 or Mp7.. altho i think Mp7 would go to Tmp Slot
    The PM-9 would best work for MAC-10 since it used the same anims as the Uzi (makes sense, it's a Japanese uzi variant), which we happen to have for the Mac-10 slot.
    Also the FMG sort of fits the g18 set (makes sense since it's just a really big attachment for a glock).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Oh Rlly? :\
    But Isnt The FMG Mag Different From Mw2 G18 One
    And Does that reload fit mac-10? frames?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

16. Post #456
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,477 Posts
    Oh Rlly? :\
    But Isnt The FMG Mag Different From Mw2 G18 One
    And Does that reload fit mac-10? frames?
    Mag and grip are the same shape. The FMG is really just a gigantic flashlight, carryhandle and stock for a glock 18. It only fits the glock/tmp slot version of the g18 anims since those lack a slide release, although I might be able to move the hand around and make it move the charging handle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #457
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    Use this http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/108463 xXcomrade24Xx Anims

Edited:

or FAD For Aug

Edited:

i have option:
    AKS74U For Galil
    MK14 Scoped for G3SG1
    ACR 3.8 sight for SG552
    MP9 unsilenced for TMP
    USP on Exe. Anims
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    December 2011
    30 Posts
    look what i did to the juggernaut :O

yep, i converted it to cs 1.6 :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    hey xplorer, ur mp5 is awesome but like could u make the world models bigger?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    MP5 RDS For MP5 slot

Download it from here

Can i remove th red dot?

Polys 12569
    Verts 12212
    FPS 49950

Download it from here

Edited:

Can i remove the red dot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events

21. Post #461
    December 2010
    2,016 Posts
    Edited:

Can i remove the red dot?
    Find the .vmt for the red dot, open it up with notepad, and add the following line to whatever's written there (including quotes):

"$no_draw" "1"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #462
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    Thank's @dvadrv2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    December 2010
    2,016 Posts
    Thank's @dvaderv2
    You stand corrected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,093 Posts
    Even though I'm no big fan of the Modern Warfare series, I have to say that the characters and the weapons look really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    Weapon 1.1 - Glock - G18 v2 ( Flashlight and Rail)

Download it from here

Weapon 4.4 - SG 552 - ACR 6.8 Hybrid Sight

Download it from here

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

Make some screens with what you want exactly and i'll see what i can do about it ( send them through pm ) .

@ Blackassassin

Yes you can , you all dont have to ask for permission , you can do whatever to them , just make sure to always credit the animators that made the animations and Infinity Ward for textures,sounds and also the other authors as well ... as for me , it makes no difference if you credit me or not ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    May 2011
    128 Posts

Download it from here

Download it from here

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

Make some screens with what you want exactly and i'll see what i can do about it ( send them through pm ) .

@ Blackassassin

Yes you can , you all dont have to ask for permission , you can do whatever to them , just make sure to always credit the animators that made the animations and Infinity Ward for textures,sounds and also the other authors as well ... as for me , it makes no difference if you credit me or not ...
    Awsomeeeee G18 xplor3r :D
    Acr... why u used IIopn's G36c Animations?
    dont fit very well..
    u could use .eXe's Edited Animations on this one... Or IBRu's one.. =)
    Anyways Thnx for this releases :P

27. Post #467
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

Download it from here

Download it from here

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

@ Blackassassin

Check your Inbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

28. Post #468
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Dysavior

they fit quite well for acr , that's how teh animation works ... i like it , that's why i've done it on that

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

ok , i've received it ... so they are 5 , well i need to print that page and start hunting them down in the game ... later this evening ... but i'm telling by now i dont have time to rigg them and compile them as players ... so if u're satisfied with them ported its ok ... first lets see how i capture them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #469
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    @ Dysavior

they fit quite well for acr , that's how teh animation works ... i like it , that's why i've done it on that

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

ok , i've received it ... so they are 5 , well i need to print that page and start hunting them down in the game ... later this evening ... but i'm telling by now i dont have time to rigg them and compile them as players ... so if u're satisfied with them ported its ok ... first lets see how i capture them
    I luv Those anims but on a G36c.. its weird watching it on a acr anyways..
    can i ("Try") recompiling it on .exe's or IBRu's?

Btw Check ur Inbox.. Deja Vu.. Rofl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    Can someone make the mw3 l118 for awp slot pls?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Can someone make the mw3 l118 for awp slot pls?
    U mean L118A right?
    Are u Fkin Serious? -.-
    Alrdy been made and released.... if u take 5 minutes of ur Dumb Life Searching...
    :\

32. Post #472
    January 2012
    66 Posts

Download it from here

please delete the Double/hybrid sight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #473
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    please delete the Double/hybrid sight
    Use "$no_draw" "1" Trick
    Go to Materials Find The Hybrid Sight .Vmt Open it with Notepad ++ ( Thats what i use idk if Normal Notepad Works Never Tried actually) and just add "$no_draw" "1" Line to It

Simple isnt it? :)

This Took Me Literally 5-8 minutes to do and 20 to Upload.. Dam Crappy Conection =|
    No MediaFire cause it wasnt Uploading.. Maybe they are in maintenance who knows..

Enjoy! - http://www.crocko.com/D9D62FCC832245..._Question!.rar

Removed Scopes From Acr u got 3 Files
    Without Acog but with Eotech
    Without Eotech but with Acog
    And Without Both
    Choose what u like the most!

Now Ima get back to Work to Reanimate Acr.. Byes

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,794 Posts
    U mean L118A right?
    Are u Fkin Serious? -.-
    Alrdy been made and released.... if u take 5 minutes of ur Dumb Life Searching...
    :\
    that's a little rude, don't you think so? :L
    anyways, great ports guys. i love 'em :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    that's a little rude, don't you think so? :L
    anyways, great ports guys. i love 'em :D
    It is Rude but its the second time they ask for sumthin alrdy been released..
    it Wouldnt Kill ya to Look and Read after all this Thread has 13 pages almost not 1 or 2..
    Anyways if i offended him im srry but its annoying Those Questions..
    And yeh they r awsome ports thanks to Xplor3r :3

36. Post #476
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    @dysavior
    but i want that use iron sight and that IR sight is fliped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    @dysavior
    but i want that use iron sight and that IR sight is fliped
    Then u have to Decompile..
    ima try doing the Acog Fliped up then... on Ru's Anims.. ima "try"

38. Post #478
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    i want the 1887 for M3 please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #479
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    hey Xplol3r what your next update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

40. Post #480
    November 2010
    77 Posts
    i want hurry mw3 models ! !

Edited:

i want hurry mw3 models ! ! (weps and models)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)