1. Post #561
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,434 Posts
    What I meant is there's no mp7 in css, by the look of it he keeps calling the tmp an mp7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #562
    October 2010
    370 Posts
    MP9 for TMP slot

In animation there dead frames and no shell ejection :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #563
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    yeah mp7 is in mw3 and its the last smg you unlock, its really beast

@xplor3r
    im almost done with the icons just let me know what u want for the m249, i forgotten about the m249
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

4. Post #564
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    not in survival the last smg is p90

Edited:

mk46 on this http://www.4shared.com/file/jLWIeE-y/MG4_Animation.html MW2 MG4 ANimation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #565
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    THERE IS NO MP7.
    Now stop with the constant requests.
    Xplor3r recently said he may make the mp7 from mw3 for the mac10, and he was just stating that he hated the mp7 and would rather have the PM9 or FMG9 for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    oh okay, my bad, oh yeah wbout the fmg 9?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

8. Post #568
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

i was bored and i've made those two snipers XD (made, not ripped)
    I know this sounds hypocritical since I flamed you last time for those SAS guys, lawl sorreh.

But I really need these 2 snipers and the SAS guys, BravoSix might port them to CSS. PM me the link please.

Is that second Sniper SAS or GIGN? I can't really tell the difference, they both wear navy blue uniforms. I know you made them from model hacks tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

9. Post #569
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    for m249 will be mk46 or m60 and for mac10 will be mp7 rds or fmg9 or both ... but from next week , this week-end i have some stuff to do ... so have a great time guys and we'll keep it touch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events

10. Post #570
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,434 Posts
    Decided to make my own MP9 compile. No silencer and unforgiven's anims. Coming along pretty nicely.

I'm going to make versions without the pointless rail and with the stock unfolded. Sounds are already pretty much done, using Rolliss' buypic, having some trouble with attachments though.
    Xplor3r would you mind sending me the source files for your MP9's w_model?

Edited:

Also I think the MP7 will fit IIopn's hl2 mp7 anims, a theory I'll test tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    IIopns Mp7 is on HL2 hand rigs ... that will look even more horrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,434 Posts
    IIopns Mp7 is on HL2 hand rigs ... that will look even more horrible
    I'm talking about compiling it on those anims FOR HL2. I'd certainly hope the anims would use that hand rig then.

13. Post #573
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    Hello guys so i have finished all the buy icons you can download them below the picture :)

Link here:http://www.mediafire.com/?sxgget3p3a4je27
    If i forgot any icon please inform me about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #574
    October 2010
    458 Posts
    Sandman and Frost

I made them one more time coz I lost my models from mw3 (hard disc crash).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    @rollis
    i was doing that D: haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Sandman and Frost

I made them one more time coz I lost my models from mw3 (hard disc crash).
    Does these fellas include normals? Because they are coming in nicely, I know you are making them for GTA SA, but it wouldn't hurt to release the files for people in the Source side, with normals for better looking models.

Also, can you rip the Winter wariants? These guys I mean:

It would be even nicer if you could hack Frost's head into the bodies, despite if he wasn't in the mission.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    October 2010
    458 Posts
    I can't ripp them from this mission, game crash :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #578

July 2010
    224 Posts
    Decided to make my own MP9 compile. No silencer and unforgiven's anims. Coming along pretty nicely.

I'm going to make versions without the pointless rail and with the stock unfolded. Sounds are already pretty much done, using Rolliss' buypic, having some trouble with attachments though.

Edited:

Also I think the MP7 will fit IIopn's hl2 mp7 anims, a theory I'll test tomorrow.
    Ooohhh Godd.
    Look at those fantastic smoothing errors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #579
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    I can't ripp them from this mission, game crash :P
    Damn ._.

How about the PMCs that appear in Persona Non Grata? They are badass:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    3rd pmc looks a bit like Yuri :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    3rd pmc looks a bit like Yuri :D
    Same head model and facial structure, but a slight different texture.

Still, looks pretty alike :D

22. Post #582
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    well those 3 guys from the upper right i have them ported ( from the picture that Fuck_The_Pooch ) posted ... for me there's no crash or something while porting anything from any game , rarely the capture function doesnt seem to work ( pressing the button i mean) .. in rest no problem ... but monday or tuesday i guess u'll have them ...andsince is pretty easy to roll them up /down using rag . i'll just save as 3ds or 3dsmax teh players i'll find during that mission ...so in order for not spending too much time i'll just drop 1 player per file ( it could be on feet , dead , face up , down or anything ... i prefer them dead 'cause is simple that way , nore with their face up ) ... anyway next week

@ asteroidrules

i'll send you the files soon , sorry buddy now i've just entered and i have no time for them , i'll send them tomorrow ... cheers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,607 Posts
    Someone please port the first guy from that picture... he looks badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    December 2011
    30 Posts
    Does these fellas include normals? Because they are coming in nicely, I know you are making them for GTA SA, but it wouldn't hurt to release the files for people in the Source side, with normals for better looking models.

Also, can you rip the Winter wariants? These guys I mean:

It would be even nicer if you could hack Frost's head into the bodies, despite if he wasn't in the mission.
    the body of the snipers is the same as the body of these, you can just hack them XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

25. Post #585
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,434 Posts
    Ooohhh Godd.
    Look at those fantastic smoothing errors.
    The program I'm using sucks at smoothing. Also most of those white dots are part of the texture itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #586

July 2010
    224 Posts
    The program I'm using sucks at smoothing. Also most of those white dots are part of the texture itself.
    Use 3ds max to smooth the model out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    @teh kiyoshi
    are you indonesian to?

Edited:

@xplol3r
    what your next update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events

28. Post #588
    October 2010
    458 Posts

Nikolai

Soap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #589
    August 2011
    8 Posts

Edited:

Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y5Tg2WR-ig
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ asteroidrules

the files u've asked for , you can download them from here

@ XxDemonJx2233XX

pretty cool , nice job regarding those weapons icons

31. Post #591
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,434 Posts
    Solid black textures, over the top loud sounds (especially for a weapon slot that's supposed to be silenced). But it's a decent start.
    Also I'm working on getting the MP9 into cs:s' tmp slot, the mp7 is going into Gordon Freeman's hands.

32. Post #592
    March 2010
    2,470 Posts
    To the people porting these guns to CSS:

FIX SMOOTHING GROUPS, because that phong on the weapons look awful in source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Dat dandruff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Some examples of my compiles.

If you want to see more, download this package (44 compiles shown)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0auz22x9w0bf233
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

35. Post #595
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    Holy shit! great job Whiskas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #596
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    Well i was in a pretty much hurry , so below you have the files for 8 ported players and mostly 'cause i had no time for these i've just added all the textures for the 8 players in 1 folder , so after selecting a player you can search for his textures in "# textures for all 8" folder and also dependin on how they were captured by frame , if you cant find a texture just rember that you have to combine some of them .
    The names of the players are :

Cpl. Vanek
    Cpt. Sedlacek
    Nikolai
    Price
    Pvt. Blazek
    Pvt. Mueller
    Pvt. Ticky
    Pvt. Tuma

You can download the files from here

Also some weapons , redone the sounds and stuff , download them from here

PS : reading the posts , if you guys tell me on what mission is that guy , i'll port it ... also on what mission is the GIGN leader ? ... so the next ones will be these 2 guys .

37. Post #597
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    @xplol3r
    what is weapon on that package
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Well i was in a pretty much hurry , so below you have the files for 8 ported players and mostly 'cause i had no time for these i've just added all the textures for the 8 players in 1 folder , so after selecting a player you can search for his textures in "# textures for all 8" folder and also dependin on how they were captured by frame , if you cant find a texture just rember that you have to combine some of them .
    The names of the players are :

Cpl. Vanek
    Cpt. Sedlacek
    Nikolai
    Price
    Pvt. Blazek
    Pvt. Mueller
    Pvt. Ticky
    Pvt. Tuma

You can download the files from here

Also some weapons , redone the sounds and stuff , download them from here

PS : reading the posts , if you guys tell me on what mission is that guy , i'll port it ... also on what mission is the GIGN leader ? ... so the next ones will be these 2 guys .
    Sabre appears in;
    Bag and Drag: With gasmask.
    Catacombs: Without gasmask (He looks a lot like Cpl.Dunn).

Also can you rip the U.S Army Rangers that appear in almost all of Delta Force missions? They appear with only one kneepad, tucked out vest, different head models (helmet-wise), and overall epicness, better than MW2 rangers.

39. Post #599
    March 2010
    2,470 Posts
    They are 100% same as MW2 Rangers, they just have diferent helmet textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #600
    October 2010
    458 Posts
    They are 100% same as MW2 Rangers, they just have diferent helmet textures.
    Nope. Not only helmet textures, modesl are different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)