1. Post #881
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,901 Posts
    i never said animations.... lmfao retarded thread?
    i just said Anims Were Fine but Make L11 Seem Smaller.. it alrdy does that with M4tlock's one
    Anims Are perfectly Fine for me always Liked IIopn..
    Are u Serious...
    That L118A Looks Nice.. omg.. when did i said All of those things..
    i Also Pointed Out that i was bored of those.. Like i Am ur Not so who da f*** cares?............................................ .....................
    well if you're wondering, anims = animations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #882
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    well if you're wondering, anims = animations
    Hey i dont wanna insult anyone but this is unbelivable..
    i have to start a new account i think this is just stalking... ._.
    yeh it is :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #883
    December 2010
    456 Posts
    what? he's correct. you clearly are not familiar with modeling or you would understand the terminology and not use shorthand incorrectly. it's like when people say "skin" and mean texture, or worse yet, model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #884

February 2012
    31 Posts
    can everyone give me a mw3 knife link pls T_T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

5. Post #885
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    Hey i dont wanna insult anyone but this is unbelivable..
    i have to start a new account i think this is just stalking... ._.
    yeh it is :3
    its not, you just complain and have terrible english
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #886
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    crap u used the anims i hate the most..
    Yeah. you never said animations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events

7. Post #887
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Yeah. you never said animations.
    wha.. thats ur excuse? and im the one who doesnt understand/talk english.. Right....
    Braincollector Imbrokeru they Always Said Anims among others and really thats ur excuse? lmao lmao
    Sad One but Ok..

"Animations look perfect for me.
    what are you? capturing slowmo?"

So.. if i didnt said how come u knew? :)

In My previous Post i said it..

"wha... i just said it looked nice... wowzers..

Animations its just a personal preference u narb...

why cant ppl nowadays just finish reading and think twice.. =3"

and in My Post Before that i said "Anims" The Word that a Guy with 2000 Posts Never heard of.. Wowzers... ur really a dumbass if u cant put those 2 together.. Anyways..

@Nuclear Arbitor

mmh.. really? Lets see.. hmm ur right, but also im not a animator so why cant i say anims? :) *Fail*

Also if my english it so bad like u all say " Y U STILL REPLYING TO ME" D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

8. Post #888
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    Animations its just a personal preference u narb...
    an eye for an eye: Why are you replying to me if I'm such a narb?

Joking. I'm copying your ridiculous logic.
    If you have personal preference and if you don't think that's what your point
    don't say it. that's narb's opinion.

Edited:

Also saying lmao or lmfao doesn't make you look cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #889
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    an eye for an eye: Why are you replying to me if I'm such a narb?

Joking. I'm copying your ridiculous logic.
    If you have personal preference and if you don't think that's what your point
    don't say it. that's narb's opinion.

Edited:

Also saying lmao or lmfao doesn't make you look cool
    no its just funny to see how a guy with 2000 posts ++ fails so bad..
    Also using my words against me shows ur gettin with no ideas to reply me back ;║

Sorry me no Understand InglÚs D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

10. Post #890
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    no its just funny to see how a guy with 2000 posts ++ fails so bad..

Sorry me no Understand InglÚs D:
    Tell me what I failed exactly.
    without your ridiculous "LMAO and LMFAO" and your "Sorei mei badey engrishey"

11. Post #891
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Tell me what I failed exactly.
    without your ridiculous "LMAO and LMFAO" and your "Sorei mei badey engrishey"
    Well Here : Animations look perfect for me.
    what are you? capturing slowmo?

U Said Anims Me no Understand. :) Also again

i didnt meant his anims i said "personal preference"? =o

And thats just 1 post

Oh Oh Oh Now you.. Tell me where is My english being Misapplied on the first sentence on the first post :║
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #892
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    Well Here : Animations look perfect for me.
    what are you? capturing slowmo?

U Said Anims Me no Understand. :) Also again

i didnt meant his anims i said personal? =o

And thats just 1 post

Oh Oh Oh Now you.. Tell me where is My english being Misapplied on the first sentence :║
    Oh my god.
    I gotta learn your native language to talk with you like normal people do.

oh if you don't understand what i said right above:
    I don't understand your English.

Edited:

crap u used the anims i hate the most.. used them for so long just getting bored at those...
    this and

i never said animations.... lmfao retarded thread?
    this

get it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #893
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Oh my god.
    I gotta learn your native language to talk with you like normal people do.

oh if you don't understand what i said right above:
    I don't understand your English.
    lmao dude that one just went by a friend of mine american.. and u avoided what i just said.. are u sure ur the one who doesnt know english properly?

brb this is getting fun but i gotta go see my sis to the hospital .. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

14. Post #894
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    You "SAID" your personal reference about animations
    and you say you never "SAID" about animations

Edited:

and u avoided what i just said..
    I don't understand your english then how could I say something against that

15. Post #895
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    You "SAID" your personal reference about animations
    and you say you never "SAID" about animations

Edited:

I don't understand your english then how could I say something against that
    Again Avoiding and Using My "bad" English as an Excuse like u did with big bundie and Nuclear.. Yeah u Never Said Animations" =║
    Anyways it was funny lets stop its getting boring alrdy plus i dont wanna laugh anymore my cheeks hurt..
    and if any of my words were misleading in any way u could easily correct them american "boi" :)
    Also i havent seen my sentece corrected so far.. and if u were right and had a point on everything u were saying u would tell me the reason for me to Stfu.. u dont so u use my "terrible" english as an excuse. i hope if and when i reach 2000 posts dont be as narb as u.. hopefully not =3

How Come an Expert in English Like u Doesnt put Anims and Animations as the same Word.. awkward..!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

16. Post #896
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Cool...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #897
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Cool...
    yeh.... o_o

"i never said Animations Sucked"... but i cut the Word "Sucked" and explained afterwards.. :)

Poochie if u got something to say im right here ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

18. Post #898
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    Learn proper English.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #899
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Learn proper English.
    Will u teach me? =3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #900
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    yeh.... o_o

"i never said Animations Sucked"... but i cut the Word "Sucked" and explained afterwards.. :)

Poochie if u got something to say im right here ^^
    Oooooh, yes, I got something to say to you kiddo :3

Kid, please drop dead, you just insulted one of the best ragdoll makers on FP, you are the cancer that is killing these sections with your ugly as fuck weapons. Like whenever there is a new fucking thread with weapon models, you fuck it up by posting your retarded and shitty compiles which only you (and just you) like, you insult the best modders like if you are some baus or something, news flash kid, you are just a newfag 12 years old kid that just discovered compiling and is already hated by the entire interwebs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #901
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Oooooh, yes, I got something to say to you kiddo :3

Kid, please drop dead, you just insulted one of the best ragdoll makers on FP, you are the cancer that is killing these sections with your ugly as fuck weapons. Like whenever there is a new fucking thread with weapon models, you fuck it up by posting your retarded and shitty compiles which only you (and just you) like, you insult the best modders like if you are some baus or something, news flash kid, you are just a newfag 12 years old kid that just discovered compiling and is already hated by the entire interwebs.
    Well Poochie.. tell me who started acting like a kid just to begin with? :3
    Cancer? for what? for telling the truth? right...
    also i just posted in 2 threads my friend.. go get ur glasses :)
    Well my attitude its basically i speak out of my mind u dont.. its like whiskas
    calling all ppl Dynamuse Little Rats and now he is kissing one's ass to get the stuff..
    i hate fake ppl rlly do.. oh and pooch u wont get me by calling me a kid ^^
    and Imo u only act like that cause u fkin failed some posts below and now ur trying to act like a big shot and Stalking me in all Posts.. yeh i have noticed ;P
    im gettin hated? i dont care DySavior isnt my name.. unlike you i dont care for Web Friends.. well just for some ofc but mostly are kids with a Disturbed mental attitude like yours for example.
    Your a bigshot in here i am not? Wow ima Kill Myself My "Social" Life Ruined :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #902
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    its like whiskas
    calling all ppl Dynamuse Little Rats and now he is kissing one's ass to get the stuff..
    YOU.FU**ING.LIAR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #903
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Well Poochie.. tell me who started acting like a kid just to begin with? :3
    Cancer? for what? for telling the truth? right...
    also i just posted in 2 threads my friend.. go get ur glasses :)
    Well my attitude its basically i speak out of my mind u dont.. its like whiskas
    i hate fake ppl rlly do.. oh and pooch u wont get me by calling me a kid ^^
    and Imo u only act like that cause u fkin failed some posts below and now ur trying to act like a big shot and Stalking me in all Posts.. yeh i have noticed ;P
    im gettin hated? i dont care DySavior isnt my name.. unlike you i dont care for Web Friends.. well just for some ofc but mostly are kids with a Disturbed mental attitude like yours for example.
    Your a bigshot in here i am not? Wow ima Kill Myself My "Social" Life Ruined :3
    You don't even have IRL friends lawl.

Asperger riddled kids like you don't get any. You will die alone, so why would I be mad by such poor kid like you? Post your FB if you got the bawls to show me your "IRL friends", or your autist retarded friends you stalked from the psychology clinic to show them your shit compiles you are so proud of :V

Do everyone a favor, become an hero, post your retarded suicide note in LiveJournal, and blow your shit brains out.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling/flaming" - Lithifold))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #904
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    You don't even have IRL friends lawl.

Assperger riddled kids like you don't get any. You will die alone, so why would I be mad by such poor kid like you? Post your FB if you got the bawls to show me your "IRL friends", or your autist retarded friends you stalked from the psychology clinic to show them your shit compiles you are so proud of :V
    Whiskas on youtube or in a thread cant remember where exactly.. believe w/e u want ^^ ik what i saw

yeh Why u mad? want a cookie? :C

"Do everyone a favor, become an hero, post your retarded suicide note in LiveJournal, and blow your shit brains out."

U mad? yeh ur mad :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

25. Post #905
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    lolno double post rofl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #906
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Lol using old forced memes like "u mad" to prove a point, why don't you become an hero already?

I got an special place for you in Encyclopedia Dramatica, just for you :3

Wanna be famous? Shoot yourself.
    Asperger riddled kids like you don't get any. You will die alone, so why would I be "mad"

u said it yourself =║

"Shoot myself?" mmh cmon send more of those :3 your just giving me reason C:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

27. Post #907
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Asperger riddled kids like you don't get any. You will die alone, so why would I be "mad"

u said it yourself =║

"Shoot myself?" mmh cmon send more of those :3 your just giving me reason C:
    Lol, you just copypasted that shit from my quote kid. You don't have anything to say, who supports you in this thread? Who fights for you and defends you in this thread for you? Who loves your retarded compiles? No one.

Also, your english doesn't tells me you are asspie.

You obviously got syndrome of down, look at those retarded emoticons of yours "=3" ":3" only such a retarded newfag like you uses that shit here. Loooool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #908
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Lol, you just copypasted that shit from my quote kid. You don't have anything to say, who supports you in this thread? Who fights for you and defends you in this thread for you? Who loves your retarded compiles? No one.

Also, your english doesn't tells me you are asspie.

You obviously got syndrome of down, look at those retarded emoticons of yours "=3" ":3" only such a retarded newfag like you uses that shit here. Loooool
    Lmao didnt u just used that ? :)

mmh like i said before i just post them in here cause i want to.. they arent made just for me =)
    Unlike u just talk like dumb and no construtive criticism ;║

I just noticed that the only thing u didnt rated dumb was the deagle i made for myself.. that tells me alot ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #909
    April 2009
    2,377 Posts
    Okay, who the fuck is this Dysavior kid and what the hell is he doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #910
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Lmao didnt u just used that ? :)

Such an attention whore :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #911
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    im razengarde on youtube :)

brb ima go to dinner ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #912
    April 2009
    2,377 Posts
    im razengarde on youtube :)

brb ima go to dinner ^^
    Hey kid, you need to stop talking out of your ass. Use you brain instead, maybe it will help you speak English we can understand. Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #913
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Hey kid, you need to stop talking out of your ass. Use you brain instead, maybe it will help you speak English we can understand. Cheers.
    Finished? now ima cry to a corner*Sarcasm*

Zupa u werent called to this conversation so go somewhere else :C

34. Post #914
    April 2009
    2,377 Posts
    Finished? now ima cry to a corner*Sarcasm*

Zupa u werent called to this conversation so go somewhere else :C
    Meh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #915
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Hey guys. Stop.

On an actual related note, does anybody mind sending me the FAD from MW3 (Iron sights version). I feel like animating it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #916
    April 2011
    22 Posts
    Do any of you guys mind giving me any tips on making normal maps, like what's the best way to make them, programs to use etc.
    as of now im just using nVidia NormalMap Tool in Photoshop.

Any tips will be appreciated XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #917
    December 2011
    30 Posts
    Hey guys. Stop.

On an actual related note, does anybody mind sending me the FAD from MW3 (Iron sights version). I feel like animating it.
    i can, just give me some time :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

38. Post #918
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Hey guys. Stop.

Dude,just add me finally on steam,i can share my whole DB folder of mw3 rips with you. I will send that FAD to you by PM now.
    //sent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #919
    September 2009
    2,526 Posts
    Yeah we better stop we're ruining this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #920
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Dude,just add me finally on steam,i can share my whole DB folder of mw3 rips with you. I will send that FAD to you by PM now.
    //sent
    I rarely have time to even use steam now :/ I've got a new job so I probably won't even have time to animate the FAD anyways. Just felt like trying something new in the one or two days a week that I have free time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events