1. Post #521
    December 2011
    30 Posts
    @leazq
    i want to try your MSR and MK46, please upload them
    sorry man, i formatted my pc like a week ago.. i forgot to make a backup of these :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

2. Post #522
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    well was busy ... here's a preview with CM901 for galil , so you guys want it for galil or famas , for me it makes no difference , so i guess i'll upload it tomorrow when i can

click for preview
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events

3. Post #523
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,134 Posts
    How is it that we're both always working on the same thing at the same time?

Except mine's for the SturmGewehr 552.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    ill make the icons i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    please share the p99 five seven and CM901
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    January 2012
    7 Posts
    I Can see that g36c is suitable for AUG instead of FAD
    BTW I'm new here and I like this thread, so can I request for mw3 Deagle on ImBrokeru anims here or somewhere else:)
    I know this question is dumb:>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iraq Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #527

November 2011
    9 Posts
    xplor3r thx for makarov
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Algeria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #528
    October 2010
    370 Posts
    xplor3r,
    There are also animations for Model 1887: http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/35637
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Except mine's for the SturmGewehr 552.
    *snort*snort*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #530
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    I Can see that g36c is suitable for AUG instead of FAD
    BTW I'm new here and I like this thread, so can I request for mw3 Deagle on ImBrokeru anims here or somewhere else:)
    I know this question is dumb:>
    FAD is a nice looking weapon can someone make it for any slot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    CM901 for Galil slot

Download it from here

Dragunov for G3SG1 slot

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Animations are done by Internetianer.

http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/108665 original release. It's sad that I know all of these :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ ManTuna

Thanks buddy , i really appreciate it , you're the one ... and is not sad , is great you have a great memory .

@ asteroidrules

All is possible ...

@ magixrima

No problem .

@ Blackassassin

Its planned for AUG the FAD , i dont know how 'caus eis pretty difficult to , but we'll see .

@ saint1024

Thanks , i'll have a look at those

@ XxDemonJx2233XX

Why not , if you'd like to do that ... well goodluck on that !

@ Dreamless

Perhaps the deagle will be compiled using teh animatiosn u've requested .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #534
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Check your pm's at Gamebanana by the way Xplor3r. I sent you a bunch (12 total) animations of mine that never got released. Feel free to use them in your pack. Most aren't modern warfare styled, but it will be new for everybody to use if people are getting sick of seeing these on old animations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #535
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    You never seize to amaze me Mantuna ... will try them obviously , thank you !

@ XxDemonJx2233XX

I've done the UMP45 , but only as test files , here it is guys if you want to test it , work perfectly online and offline ... has the test textures and test sounds included and no buy pic , those will be replaced just as they are in there when the final version will be released ... and also w_models included

Download the test UMP45 from here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #536
    October 2011
    32 Posts
    well was busy ... here's a preview with CM901 for galil , so you guys want it for galil or famas , for me it makes no difference , so i guess i'll upload it tomorrow when i can

click for preview
    Can you make an iron sight version please? And maybe make it less gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cyprus Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #537
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Can you make an iron sight version please? And maybe make it less gold.
    Cm901 Without Red Dot Sight or any sights.. closest thing to Iron Sight - http://www.mediafire.com/?w35pzfmp6g76878
    Simple Vmt Edit.

@Xplor3r

Nice models i luv the dblaz animation on the dragunov :3
    i also like ur cm901 in inter anims
    keep up great work :P
    Btw i unlocked it did u alrdy got the files? ( If Yes No Need to Rush them and if its too bad just leave them ) ._.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,355 Posts
    Ugly as fuck T-Posing.

If they are for CS16, gtfo, this is Source.
    as if we didn't have enough of your balant shit posting
    learn some common courtesy and get a clue on why everyone dumbs your posts or don't post at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    Omg xplor3r your stuff is so awesome great job!!!
    I like the ump to it's great :)

By the way i have finished 50% off the buy icons with all atachments will upload it tommorow if i will have time :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    January 2012
    7 Posts
    @ Xplor3r

Awesome!,Thanks Buddy I appreciate it :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iraq Show Events

21. Post #541
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    @ ManTuna@ asteroidrules@ magixrima@ Blackassassin@ saint1024@ @blablaghnhgj
    You must be fucking blind even w/ glassses. There is very useful option called "REPLY'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Kami7ek

You're pretty rude , you didnt think i might wanted to post as that , i havent offended you in any how , so try and keep it that way , thanks for understanding
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,134 Posts
    SturmGewehr HAAAHAHAH *snort*snort* Ahahahahaa...!
    Sturmgewehr is the German word for assault rifle, literally translated it means "storm rifle". The "SG" in Sg552 is short for sturmgewehr, as is the "STG" in stg44. A little lesson in German for ya.

Edited:

please share the p99 five seven and CM901
    In order:
    P99: Can't, the animator's a jerk.
    Colt Modular 901: When it's done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    Request

CM901 Sight for Galil slot v2

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .

@ Dysavior
    I'll take a look on them these days

@ asteroidrules
    Great stuff reading about the colt .

@ roliss
    Best of luck ... keep it up !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #545
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Request

CM901 Sight for Galil slot v2

Download it from here

@ Dysavior
    I'll take a look on them these days

@ asteroidrules
    Great stuff reading about the colt .

@ roliss
    Best of luck ... keep it up !
    Btw u forgot to add FullAuto to the G3sg1 Script xO
    anyways thnx for the iron Sight's :)

26. Post #546
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    how about five seven and P99
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #547
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Oh god. Please don't release the ump45 on my v1 reload. D: That reload is so bad, lol. I made a better one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFha_4lFQE

Same draw and fire animations, just a better reload.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    okay lets see
    galil- mw3 CM901
    famas-mw3 type 95
    m4a1- mw3 m4a1
    ak47- mw3 ak47
    sg552- mw3 acr 6.8
    aug- ?
    mp5navy- mw3 mp5
    ump45 - mw3 ump45
    tmp- ?
    mac10- ?
    p90- mw3 pp90m1
    xm1014- mw3 striker
    m3- mw3 model 1887
    p228- mw3 p99
    deagle- mw3 deagle
    glock- mw3 g18
    fiveseven- mw3 fiveseven
    elites- mw3 akimbo magnums
    usp- mw3 usp
    scout- Mw3 Msr
    awp- mw3 L118A
    Sg550- Mw3 RSASS
    G3SG1- ?

xplor3r is this the list? could u complete it so i could make the icons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

29. Post #549
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    MP9 for TMP slot

Download it from here

@ Mantuna

No problem buddy , thanks for letting me know , i'll remake the v_model using v2 animation

@ XxDemonJx2233XX

usp 45 tactical - usp
    p99- sig 228
    five seven - five seven
    mp7 rds - mac 10
    ump 45 - ump 45
    fad - aug ... if it will be difficult it will be replaced with g36c
    ? - m249 ... haven't decided

Also M412 for deagle and one weapon from the handguns for elites and aa-12 the same for some slot..... so 3 weapons as a bonus or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

30. Post #550
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    I'd also like to give you this: http://www.gamebanana.com/tuts/4088

I just noticed the firing animations looked delayed and it looked like you had a lot of deadframes on the mp9. That tut will get rid of that and make it look better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #551
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    I know how to remove dead frames Mantuna , for me the weapon was ok playing with it like that , so there wasnt no problems reloading and stuff , the firing as u've said also i like it like that meaning as tmp fires single and full auto ... also great animation , i loved it and worked pretty good for mp9 ... and thanks again for the animation

Also i thought i was having problems with the keyboard or something wrong with steam , i've downloaded recently the beta and was pretty pissed about this , i hope they'll fix this , not to mention the ak

32. Post #552
    December 2011
    29 Posts
    epic

Edited:

will there be mw3 rigs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #553
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Nice Tmp but Mantuna's Right About The shooting seems to come too late.

Luv those anims tho :P

Just By Curiosity u gonna make M16A4 ? :D

34. Post #554
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ XxDemonJx2233XX

Perhaps , right now i dont have much time to work on them , but when i'll have i'll release a set with hands and sleves with controllers and cameras and stuff , so you can move those in any direction you like ( obviously rigged ) ... have done 2 sets some time ago , but deleted them (test only) ... also i know how to make them in Autodesk Suit Maya 2012 , havent found a way to completely export them 100 % to 3dsmax , but i'll find a way

@ Dysavior

havent decided , there are 5 light machine guns to choose from , who knows , but by now it wont be l86 ( i dont like it) , so 4 options left

PS : also i have played few minutes with mp9 as tmp ... and perhaps its only me but let me know , i've replaced the fire sound wit another one and it doesnt seems like before ...just so you know this is the mw2 TMP sound ... so if works fine for everyone i guess i'll just have to record the fire sound and replace it again ... just let me know

Download fire sound

35. Post #555
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    @ XxDemonJx2233XX

Perhaps , right now i dont have much time to work on them , but when i'll have i'll release a set with hands and sleves with controllers and cameras and stuff , so you can move those in any direction you like ( obviously rigged ) ... have done 2 sets some time ago , but deleted them (test only) ... also i know how to make them in Autodesk Suit Maya 2012 , havent found a way to completely export them 100 % to 3dsmax , but i'll find a way

@ Dysavior

havent decided , there are 5 light machine guns to choose from , who knows , but by now it wont be l86 ( i dont like it) , so 4 options left

PS : also i have played few minutes with mp9 as tmp ... and perhaps its only me but let me know , i've replaced the fire sound wit another one and it doesnt seems like before ...just so you know this is the mw2 TMP sound ... so if works fine for everyone i guess i'll just have to record the fire sound and replace it again ... just let me know

Download fire sound
    I Dont mean the sound i meant that sometimes gun stops and stands while firing without recoil
    Sound's Fine
    u miss understood whut i said ._.
    Anyways Still Nice Animations choice =O

36. Post #556
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    please use PM9 for mac10, i hate MP7

Edited:

or FMG9

Edited:

or FMG9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,134 Posts
    please use PM9 for mac10, i hate MP7

Edited:

or FMG9

Edited:

or FMG9
    THERE IS NO MP7.
    Now stop with the constant requests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #558
    December 2011
    30 Posts

i was bored and i've made those two snipers XD (made, not ripped)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #559
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    where i can get STUDIOMDL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #560
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    i'll make a fix for mp9 and update the archive ... i'll say when its done

Also there is MP7 in the mw3 ...

@ sealteam6
    download source sdk through steam and download studio mdl and place it there http://www.moddb.com/games/half-life.../gui-studiomdl