1. Post #761
    April 2009
    2,378 Posts
    I rated you dumb for the fact that you prefer xplorer's to Whiskas's.
    That's something called an opinion. Grow up you pile of shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    no vehicles, awww i would love to see some vehicles to make some screens..:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events

3. Post #763
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    no vehicles, awww i would love to see some vietnam huey, chinook to make some screens..:(
    i Think i saw a thread in here with the tittle Mw3 Vehicles.. i think.. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    vietnam huey,chinook bad examples those are in blackops "facepalm" arf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events

5. Post #765
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    vietnam huey,chinook bad examples those are in blackops "facepalm" arf
    i was referring to the actual Mw3 Vehicles... Which i know nothing about..
    and this a mw3 thread so.. just trying to help.. here i saw some not many vehicles u just gotta look

6. Post #766
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    One last-ditch attempt to re-rail this thread:

MW3 FiveseveN on exe's anims (working on making it one handed)
    This gun actually has two little play on words in its name, 5-7 is for the caliber of bullet it uses (5.7mm) and on all copyrights it's capitalized Five-seveN in reference to FN, the company that makes it.
    But anyway things are moving along nicely, I snapped almost everything (l86 couldn't be done, and on some it didn't make any difference), and have contacted xplor3r on w_models (I requested the original rips so I should be able to fix any smoothing), please tell me if you think the slide on the 5-7 looks like its position is off, exe did something very strange with his reference smd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #767
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    So i Did This in 1 hour i had... and decided to post some screens..

Mw3 P99 On Kami7k Bobzik Animations

Screenshots:

- http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/915...hmatch0210.jpg

For the People who have no Idea How These Anims Are or Look Like Heres The Link For His Original release

- http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/111453

Short Story... It Still Needs Rescaling and Second Mag Reposition.. Oh And I Took Screenshot With Every Setting On low So if it Looks crap Its probably Because of that..
    Wont Get A Release For 2 Reasons..

First - I Really Doubt that Kami would Ever give me a Permission to Release this on His Anims
    Second - Cause im Not in tha Mood To release anything in here anymore :\

@AsteroidRules...

I Did a mw3 5-7 World model if u want it Pm me or just say it =)
    Mine Looks Almost Exactly Like urs Btw.. Lulz

8. Post #768
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    I Really Doubt that Kami would Ever give me a Permission to Release this on His Anims
    He won't, he got so upset when I asked him he started trolling my youtube channel.
    also memory serving he made a post a few pages back that he wasn't letting any of us use them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #769
    March 2010
    2,440 Posts
    What the fuck is happening here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #770
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    What the fuck is happening here
    Don't ask, we just got back on topic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    He won't, he got so upset when I asked him he started trolling my youtube channel.
    also memory serving he made a post a few pages back that he wasn't letting any of us use them.
    Well i wasnt gonna anyways.. just to a friend but other than that..
    I think its his first anims ever made.. i think and if doesnt wanna let us.. then he has all the right to prevent it..
    Btw can u see the difference? 107 Fps to 19 Fps with Everything high.. gawd D:
    2005 Graphics card ftw :D

Yeh yeh rate it Funny... i Got the money but imo im soooo used to play everything on Low that i just dont care anymore lolz xP
    Also Nevermind ur 5-7 origin Way better than mine's.. the reason i just forgot about it.. and yh the slide seems to be adjusted..
    The thing that Exe's Did was instead of slide it moves 2 parts of the gun including slide am i right? maybe not.. i saw that in the g18..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #772
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    The strange thing with exe's reference is that the slide is positioned all the way back and slightly offcenter, so it's a pain to figure out where it has to go for it to fit on right.
    Here's a comparison:

Left side is how it looks while playing the idle animation, right side is how the reference looks. As you can see the slide is raised, extended, and slightly to the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #773
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    The strange thing with exe's reference is that the slide is positioned all the way back and slightly offcenter, so it's a pain to figure out where it has to go for it to fit on right.
    Actually it isnt u just have to push it back before u assign it.. i think.. Well Nevermind it seems nice
    And About that thing of the G18 Nevermind.. i thought i saw it.. in ma head.. ._.

Oh... i was talking bout the slide on the back but yeh ur right.. its a bit off center...

Gawd Dammit i just realized my p99 is incorrectly mirrored.. i always do that ugh...
    i always ignore it... now im fked once again.. great.. Dumbass... :\

14. Post #774
    May 2011
    11 Posts
    GIGN and PMC would be nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #775
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    fixed.. the weapon atleast.. now i just have to mirror that tiny mag on the left hand reposition and rotate again.. ='(

Fix'd.. Atleast mirroring ;P

- http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9199/33211550.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #776
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    One last-ditch attempt to re-rail this thread:

MW3 FiveseveN on exe's anims (working on making it one handed)
    Oh shithell that texture hurts my everything. I might be able to help you with the one handed thing, if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

17. Post #777
    June 2010
    45 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Peru Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #778
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    @piwicho
    are they already compiled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    December 2010
    76 Posts
    Nice stuff, dudes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    March 2010
    2,440 Posts
    It would be awesome to have these in gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,009 Posts
    It would be awesome to have these in gmod.
    I believe someone was working on that. So far he's ported basically all the military models, but has yet to rig them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    I might be able to help you with the one handed thing, if you want.
    If you want to try making the anims one handed then go ahead, I think I can do it myself though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #783
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Again More Mw2 Stuff.. Off topic u serious? :\

mw2 p90 on Imbrokeru with sleeves removed and a QC Edit not a big deal..
    Decided not to re-Animate it cause Imbrokeru p90 Honestly is the perfect Animation

- http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2954/p90y.jpg

And Ump.45 Finished Smoothing on Milkshape.. didnt had much choices anyways -.-'' On Mantuna's Ump.45 V3 Animations..

- http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7305/ump45.jpg

Srry Posting Here But Mw2 Thread closed and I rlly like the Mw2 Weapons so.. yeah...

Will Get On Mw3 When They Stop Being a pain in the ass..
    Currently trying to get a proper L118A Animation.. Atm Doing L118A on The Newest Iiopn Awm Anims.. Hate it on The L118A.. :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    Working on w_models, no matter what I try I still get a consistency error. And considering I even tried using the files xplor3r sent unaltered (which should not cause consistency errors), I think it may be a problem with my system, anyone mind trying and compiling these?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #785
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Working on w_models, no matter what I try I still get a consistency error. And considering I even tried using the files xplor3r sent unaltered (which should not cause consistency errors), I think it may be a problem with my system, anyone mind trying and compiling these?
    U want mine? no Consistency.. pretty much same..
    Cant Try them right now im compiling something..
    Anyways check ur inbox Mate.. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    where is xplol3r?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    298 Posts
    Probably stopped doing work with all the negative feedback he got.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    July 2010
    76 Posts
    where is xplol3r?
    Don't tell me you want him back here...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #789
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    where is xplol3r?
    You're kidding, right?

Glad to see you people have figured out how to do smoothing... These actually look really nice. They don't look as good as they would in MW3, what with the wallowing in shaders, but these look nice. Nice job, people who don't fuck shit up smoothing-wise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    You're kidding, right?

Glad to see you people have figured out how to do smoothing... These actually look really nice. They don't look as good as they would in MW3, what with the wallowing in shaders, but these look nice. Nice job, people who don't fuck shit up smoothing-wise.
    If anyone's willing to show me what on earth needs to be done to fix the shaders I'll do that to. But anyway, still baffled by w_models, I may just not do them and leave that to dysavior, also these may not be exactly like the one's in mw3, but it's the first FMG set I've seen so I'm gonna try and put the FMG9 on them.

31. Post #791
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    If anyone's willing to show me what on earth needs to be done to fix the shaders I'll do that to. But anyway, still baffled by w_models, I may just not do them and leave that to dysavior, also these may not be exactly like the one's in mw3, but it's the first FMG set I've seen so I'm gonna try and put the FMG9 on them.
    Well yeah for a mac-10... but how lucky is this.. a Fmg in the Oddities... lmao :D

Also Mantuna ive Finished The Knife Anims in a Machete.. look pretty awsome for me.. using it atm :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #792
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    Well yeah for a mac-10... but how lucky is this.. a Fmg in the Oddities... lmao :D
    Well it is a very odd weapon, especially the original ARES model considering it never went past the concept stage.
    And I'd say any weapon where the foregrip doubles as a charging handle deserves to be called "odd".

33. Post #793
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Well it is a very odd weapon, especially the original ARES model considering it never went past the concept stage.
    And I'd say any weapon where the vert-grip doubles as a charging handle deserves to be called "odd".
    Well but isnt it a bit ironic? a "mw3" Weapon on Gb... and Exactly what we wanted..
    Only thing Left its a Fad Imitation with new animations.. ;P
    But Imo i Think its the Crossfire-44 or the Apache who will win..
    Thompson its a great weapon but cant beat in the odd of those 2..
    The Charmer also very odd mostly the reload but.. i bet on those 2 :)

34. Post #794
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    Personally I'm hoping for the Lamplighter since I like ColonelBD but anyway: rerailing!

The smoothing was messed up from the start, I didn't have anything to do with it (see that white triangle? That's NOT part of the texture). The Magpul model has a lot of differences from the ARES version, mainly the G18 pistol grip so I'll have to do considerable editing to either the anims or the model. And I'll have to get the original source files from yumyumshisha since decompiling it FUBARed the hand rig. This looks like it'll be more trouble than it's worth, still wouldn't mind getting the w_model ripped and ragdolling it though. It's a very sexy gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #795
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    And I'll have to get the original source files from yumyumshisha since decompiling it FUBARed the hand rig.
    Decompile it with mdldecompiler 0.1

36. Post #796
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    nice FMG9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #797
    June 2011
    427 Posts
    Keep up the good work guys, these are looking good :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #798
    May 2011
    128 Posts
    Well Since ima Do this On Mw3 Ump.45 No Point On Keeping this one.. :\

Modern Warfare 2 Ump.45 On Mantuna's Animations V3

Screenshot:

Idle - http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/491...hmatch0209.jpg

Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?pyotud4p1cpq8sx

Credits:

DySavior: Recompile on Mantuna's New Ump.45 Animations v3
    Soldier11: Original Compile
    Infinity Ward: Model, Textures, Sounds
    Kilburn786: Tweaking Original Compile
    Whiskas/nerobotnik: Camouflages, Phong.. Etc..

Not Mw3 But ima Work on The P99 and Deagle Again to finish them off for once.. :\
    Also Ima Tweak my Usp.. :D

Wont Give Away/Release Anything From mw3 Anymore Tho.. =)

39. Post #799
    February 2012
    15 Posts
    Has someone still the KSG-12?Pls I want it!If possible compiled!The damn Megaupload is closed!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #800
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,036 Posts
    Has someone still the KSG-12?Pls I want it!If possible compiled!The damn Megaupload is closed!
    The KSG would need new animations since it's a bullpup shotgun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events