1. Post #81
    February 2011
    38 Posts
    [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?q533igerax1i7ye[/url]

the gun has 14 movable part's "eg. trigger sights laser mag stock..and so on
    also added reddot and echo tech and a silencer
    I'm gonna compile it on Zeej's anims, ofc if you don't mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    November 2010
    485 Posts

echo tech... i want that lolol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,818 Posts
    I'm gonna compile it on Zeej's anims, ofc if you don't mind
    Oh god, use another animation set than that, it's so bloody overused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #84

November 2011
    9 Posts
    Sorry for being a noob how how did you rip these? i tryed 3dx ripper and i could understand. The only way i used to know how was through x model. If anyone could just give me really brief description on how to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #85
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Will Makarov be ported?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #86
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Will Makarov be ported?

Awwww.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #87
    July 2011
    43 Posts

Awwww.
    MW2 Makarov NoRussian model with MW3 textures ;) Wheres' the face?? hm?
    And... Maybe not MW2 model, how to put in T-pose. Dont response and I will suicide me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #88
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Whoever is porting Makarov, I'd be grateful as when the 3ds file comes out if they could send me the file?

Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    And... Maybe not MW2 model, how to put in T-pose. Dont response and I will suicide me
    No shit Sherlock. I ate his face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Poland Show Events

10. Post #90
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Since you've already "suicided" yourself, there's no point in not responding. You can T-pose a model by editing the mesh in a modelling program, such as 3ds max, and editing parts of the model to be in the correct position.

Edited:

No shit Sherlock. I ate his face.
    orly nao?

Edited:

The model looks compressed in the pic. Did you set your field of view correctly when importing the 3d ripper file into max?

11. Post #91

November 2011
    16 Posts
    welll hmm i enlarged the gun because it was really smalls so it my have stretched the textures but im not 100% sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #92
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    That's an mp7 right? Would the hl2 mp7 anims go with it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #93
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    Yes, and rather nicely.

Edited:

welll hmm i enlarged the gun because it was really smalls so it my have stretched the textures but im not 100% sure.
    Un-enlarge it it got distorted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94

November 2011
    16 Posts
    Yes, and rather nicely.

Edited:

sure no prob
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    If you shorten the mag, yes. The HL2 anims would make the hand go right through the mag.

Edited:

Yes, and rather nicely.

Edited:

HL2 anims use a non-extended MP7 magazine. If you could shorten the mag, it would work great, but if you could, it's a fuckload of clipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    If you shorten the mag, yes. The HL2 anims would make the hand go right through the mag.

Edited:

HL2 anims use a non-extended MP7 magazine. If you could shorten the mag, it would work great, but if you could, it's a fuckload of clipping.
    Hl2 anims never show the clip, memory serving it never even comes out of the gun. Unless you're talking about custom anims like mantuna's in which case you'd be right. But the default and lethal stigma animations should work without a problem unless someone messes around with the FOV. I'm looking through custom anims for the smg1 right now and evilwevil's look like they'd work if I folded the vert-grip.
    Heck looking at them plenty of these could be put in hl2, or at least the g36c.

17. Post #97
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Hl2 anims never show the clip, memory serving it never even comes out of the gun. Unless you're talking about custom anims like mantuna's in which case you'd be right. But the default and lethal stigma animations should work without a problem unless someone messes around with the FOV. I'm looking through custom anims for the smg1 right now and evilwevil's look like they'd work if I folded the vert-grip.
    Heck looking at them plenty of these could be put in hl2, or at least the g36c.
    Ah, yes. As I remember, TehSnake made a bullpup SMG on those unedited animations, and I even made a MW2 F2000 on those animations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poKcKZs7SME

So, never mind, I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    Is anyone going to do the glock? I heard they actually got the model right this time.

I'd do it myself but I'm not gonna spend like 60 bucks on a game that I probably wont even like.

19. Post #99

November 2011
    16 Posts
    Is anyone going to do the glock? I heard they actually got the model right this time.

I'd do it myself but I'm not gonna spend like 60 bucks on a game that I probably wont even like.
    sure ill rip one from the game for you guys
    unedited

20. Post #100
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    Talking about the ones that have already been ripped. I've got the AK and M4 both compiled onto Imbrokeru's mw2/css animations (using the mw2 rig). I've also got the G36C compiled onto the hl2 g36c animations. Does anyone have the sounds they use?

21. Post #101
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    Talking about the ones that have already been ripped. I've got the AK and M4 both compiled onto Imbrokeru's mw2/css animations (using the mw2 rig). I've also got the G36C compiled onto the hl2 g36c animations. Does anyone have the sounds they use?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCCs...layer_embedded

You could probably slice that up for the G36c firing sounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCCs...layer_embedded

You could probably slice that up for the G36c firing sounds.
    Perfect, he's even got the sounds for the ak and m4 (although by the sound of it the m4 uses the same reload sounds).

Edited:

Alright got the sounds hacked apart, now to script them.

Just so everyone knows the G36C is being compiled for the HL2 SMG1 slot, the AK for the CS:S AK and the m4 the css m4.

Edited:

G36C is finished, just need to make a preview video and upload it somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    lol more crappy sound recording.. when do people learn to rip them in a decent way?

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,818 Posts

Oh, heya Jensen. Unfortunately, that might be harder than it was for MW2, most of our rippers were smart enough not to buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #105
    January 2010
    476 Posts
    How about an SMG with a HAMR sight on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106

November 2011
    13 Posts
    LEET. TACTICAL. GAMING.
    marl, xx aryan pride xx, savetheinternet, ROBERT "robbie" DOE, boris, moe, mao, quintosh & daspp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb x 15Funny x 1Friendly x 1Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    May 2011
    328 Posts
    lol the soldiers look EXACTLY THE SAME AS MW2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    Question from someone who hasn't played mw3: does the m4 use a different silencer model than the mp7? If so does anyone mind ripping it? Also m203 maybe?

29. Post #109
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,213 Posts
    The models are fine but why textures are soo fucked up? All what I see is just Grey , Black and brown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #110
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    The models are fine but why textures are soo fucked up? All what I see is just Grey , Black and brown.
    They are not fucked up! If you knew how their engine uses those textures, you would shut up!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #111
    December 2010
    2,025 Posts
    Because the various engines used by CoD have fancy shaders which disguise just how fugly the textures and bumpmaps are on their own.
    Also, due to the weapon camouflages, the base weapons textures have grey areas - this is so that the CoD series' engines can apply the camo stuff, as well as the regular uncamouflaged bits and bobs, without having to use skingroups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    They are not fucked up! If you knew how their engine uses those textures, you would shut up!
    hahaha

Edited:

I wish I could rate you dumb a thousand times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #113
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    hahaha

Edited:

I wish I could rate you dumb a thousand times
    I wish I could ban you, but sadly I can't.
    How retarded that post was, oh lord!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    582 Posts
    I wish I could ban you, but sadly I can't.
    How retarded that post was, oh lord!
    You're being pointlessly aggressive, but on top of that you're wrong. Keep it that way, you're sure to prove your point!
    If he wishes to rate you dumb a thousand times, it's because there's a reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,137 Posts
    You're being pointlessly aggressive, but on top of that you're wrong. Keep it that way, you're sure to prove your point!
    That's just how he is.
    Also still working on getting the g63c into hl2, I just have to finish the vmts, gonna take awhile since I'm kind of flying blind with that.

36. Post #116
    October 2009
    5,815 Posts
    So no view models yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events

37. Post #117
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    If I didn't knew you I would think you were serious lol
    Anyways, I'm going to deleted this account, tired of this non-sense :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    There's something called "lighting" in modern game engines that eliminates the need to make a weapon look good in a single texture.

The OP's pictures look fugly because there is only a single texture is applied (diffuse/color), IE you're not looking at the full material, and the OP's pictures are rendered in fullbright.

The full materials consist of:
    -diffuse/color
    -specular texture
    -gloss texture
    -normal map
    -sometimes glow/emissive texture
    And to look good, there needs to be a scene with light in it.

derp:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 10Informative x 5Agree x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #119

December 2011
    18 Posts
    Hey could you rip one of the heli's from mw2 or mw3 for me? Not for garry's mod but for animation for a machinima :) & For ripping in mw2 - how do you rip in multiplayer?

40. Post #120
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Hey could you rip one of the heli's from mw2 or mw3 for me? Not for garry's mod but for animation for a machinima :) & For ripping in mw2 - how do you rip in multiplayer?
    The same way you do in campaign: Launch 3dripperdx, and then press the capture key.