1. Post #321
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    I think it's technically an AK-107 but either way should I release?
    Why the hell not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #322
    October 2011
    140 Posts
    After you make minor texture adjustments, then you can go release it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    After you make minor texture adjustments, then you can go release it.
    What adjustments should I make? (the phong didn't show up very well in the video)

Edited:

Why the hell not?
    Well it doesn't have a w_model yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Over 9000% agree. Those anims suck so fucking much that I want to kill dt gay who compiled them yet again.
    But I have good news that I'm working on Broke's Halo USP on CS:S rig, but propably won't release eet due to MW3 spam nowadays...+ someday I will make my own pistol anims for USP slot anyway...

BTW, fuck off those dumb P99's from my stupid ASP anims! Already 3 guys done it...won't give permission for fucking duplicates. Only 1 person may release it and he's Whiskas, gtfobai
    lol. I could always give them a shot. I made some old unreleased usp animations a while back that I was decently happy with. I could always make a mw2 ish reload for it and keep the silencer animations. (1. Mainly cause I suck at making them. and 2. I'm lazy) :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    October 2011
    140 Posts
    What adjustments should I make? (the phong didn't show up very well in the video)

Edited:

Well it doesn't have a w_model yet.
    I was thinking bout the textures. i thought the ak was kinda plasticy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #326
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    I was thinking bout the textures. i thought the ak was kinda plasticy
    Well as I said I think it's an AK-107/108 and according to wikipedia the AK-100 series are made of synthetic polymers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #327
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    can you release that AK47 ? but already compiled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #328
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    can you release that AK47 ? but already compiled
    How else would I release it?
    Also as of that video I went back through and polished it up a bit, added a draw sound and removed the need for soundscripts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    or you can give the origin numbers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    or you can give the origin numbers
    Do you speak english or are you putting this through google translate? Because the origin numbers are 0 0 0 0.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    sorry but my english is bad, BTW i don't use Translater or kind of that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    sorry but my english is bad, BTW i don't use Translater or kind of that
    Alright well I'm going to assume you meant source files, and I'm not going to release those since for the most part they aren't mine (Imbrokeru made the animations, DDDanieLLL made the qc, I just made the reference). I'll only be releasing the compiled model.

13. Post #333
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    Updated versions - They work online (multiplayer) and offline (bots) for steam or non-steam versions of css .

G18 for Glock slot

Credits

DMG - animation .
    xplor3r - porting model from mw3 for css , compile , v_model & w_model , buy menu picture , textures , sounds ported from mw3 , scripts and all that .
    Infinity Ward - for making this game .

Download it from here

44 Magnums for Elites slot

Credits

Mullet - animation .
    xplor3r - porting model from mw3 for css , compile , v_model & w_model , buy menu picture , textures , sounds ported from mw3 , scripts and all that .

Download it from here

M4A1 for M4 slot

Credits

Imbrokeru - animation .
    BrainCollector - rerig

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    why csgo_de_dust not working in my CSSource patch V34?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #335
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    Hey xplor3r do you think you could rip the flashlight/rail for the G-18? But either way: here's the ak47 have fun with that. Credits are in the readme, includes the v_model, sounds, and buypics, nothing else. Works online and doesn't need any scripts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    January 2010
    123 Posts
    Hey xplor3r do you think you could rip the flashlight/rail for the G-18? But either way: here's the ak47 have fun with that. Credits are in the readme, includes the v_model, sounds, and buypics, nothing else. Works online and doesn't need any scripts.
    I've got it ripped and compiled, I could send you it if you want.

17. Post #337
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    I've got it ripped and compiled, I could send you it if you want.
    Sure, and the textures please (not compiled).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #338
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    i have TF141 Yuri MW3 hands, but without tatoo. if anyone want, I will upload that

Edited:

@ bigbundie

thanks ...

@ ZombieSandvich its in the pack with the c4 ... now i dont know if it has missing polys but i guess is ok ... check the files a few pages back . The one in the your picture is a bit different than the one ported by me ...
    If you dont want to be complicated you can download this , i've saved it as .smd and .3ds files and you have all the textures inside .

And this is how it looks

19. Post #339
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ sealteam6

well i can get them ... not right now , soon

# about the go map , well i have css on steam and non-steam , non-steam more for testing and go maps work very nice on both versions , perhaps your specs do not meet the exactly requirements ( try and lower your configs in the game , if not though luck )

@ asteroidrules

i dont have it ... but if Supah_Sonic said he's having it, also i was just working now on the ak47 , i have w_model if you want them , mine is the ak47 acog , just let me know if you want them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events

20. Post #340
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

(Pictured here, Camo 4)

RELEASE YEYZ: http://www.mediafire.com/?ar1t81id8mml5wj

COD MW3 Spetsnaz T Pack for CS:S

14 Jan 2012
    ----------------------------------------

CREDITS:

Models, textures: Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer games
    Ripping, HL2 rigging: Half-Dead
    Misc fix, porting for CS:S: BravoSix

author: BravoSix
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bravosixedan
    -----------------------------------------

If you want to make video, feel free :) just put the credits in the video bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    M4A1 for M4 slot
    Credits

Imbrokeru - animation .
    xplor3r - porting model from mw3 for css , compile , v_model for now , buy menu picture , textures , sounds ported from mw3 , scripts and all that .

Download it from here

( Missing w_models for m4a1 , havent had the time to make them ... soon i'll update this tread with w_models added )
    HEY, where is BrainCollector, huh?! He rerigged those CS:S hands! Also all your credits are just RONG. For this M4, It should be like this imo:
    Infinity Ward - Model/Textures/Sounds
    ImBrokeRU - Animations
    BrainCollector - rerig
    xplor3r - porting, compile, buypic, scripts?

Same meaning, less writing.
    There's no need to list every single thing you made for this, nobody does that bcs Its nonsense, lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Kami7ek

I've found the .smd was called ref ( so no author or something ) , anyway "nobody does that bcs Its nonsense, lol" why you read them ? Well for the record for now on i'll add the credits in the read me file only ... i've added also braincollector in the credits

@ Fuck_The_Pooch

Nice one , i'll take a look at them later , but i guess they're great

RSASS for SG 550 slot

Download it from here

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Note : - all weapons released by me have v_model & w_model included and also buy pic .

PS : Also what sniper should i use for awp ? Barret or AS50 , i dont like none of them so i'm asking you guys if you want the awp released , or sugest other weapon for awp slot and also for scout slot ... i'm open to sugesstions .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

23. Post #343
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    I think the awp should be L118A it has a boltpull action and it's kinda powerfull and the animations should be these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zAo8...z5EDb35Cye7SNj because they are the best i've ever seen

I will make video tommorow it will be first video i will make with player models :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ roliss

i like the animations , i'm still searching for some animations ( i do know how to animate , but i'm to lazy ) for awp and scout , but havent found something that i like , yet again these are quite nice

PS : why in the world they have removed intervention from mw3 ( i mean they didnt added it at all ) , they should have made it different or something ... now the options are MSR or L118A ... i mean for the scout slot

NOTE :just so you wont freak out in the game , all weapons released by me will have scripts ( working obvious ) and modified and also i've changed the mag clip bullet numbers for the weapon ... meaning the RSASS in mw3 has a capacity of 20 bullets per mag ( the sg550 in css has 30 bullets per mag ) ... and in this way i've wanted , if the weapon by example has 3 bullets well thats how it will be in css as well ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    modified and also i've changed the mag clip bullet numbers for the weapon ... meaning the RSASS in mw3 has a capacity of 20 bullets per mag ( the sg550 in css has 30 bullets per mag ) ... and in this way i've wanted , if the weapon by example has 3 bullets well thats how it will be in css as well ...
    This won't work on-line I guess...-_-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

26. Post #346
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Kami7ek

online they will be restored as their default clip number , but offline they would work just fine ... if you run a server with scripts for weapons then they will work ... but no fear at all , these scripts wont affect playing online or offline , either using steam version of css or non-steam version of css

PS : its because of the .ctx files of the weapons , source engine read their values from .ctx , if on a non-steam version if you remove the .ctx files of the weapon in cause and leave only the script , in this case the source engine will read the script , since there's no .ctx to read and that script is the same as the .ctx , only decompressed .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    October 2011
    140 Posts

(Pictured here, Camo 4)

RELEASE YEYZ: http://www.mediafire.com/?ar1t81id8mml5wj

COD MW3 Spetsnaz T Pack for CS:S

14 Jan 2012
    ----------------------------------------

CREDITS:

Models, textures: Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer games
    Ripping, HL2 rigging: Half-Dead
    Misc fix, porting for CS:S: BravoSix

author: BravoSix
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bravosixedan
    -----------------------------------------

Textures dont work >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #348
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Textures dont work >:(
    Download and install the materials in this release:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a46155c13co43k4

THEN overwrite them with the materials in the CSS release.

This is the first and last time I am repeating this. Post if it works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    October 2011
    140 Posts
    Download and install the materials in this release:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a46155c13co43k4

THEN overwrite them with the materials in the CSS release.

This is the first and last time I am repeating this. Post if it works.
    Workin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,383 Posts
    I used to hate AKs but now it's starting to grow on me.

MW3 AK-47(still think it's a 107) on Imbrokeru's AK animations, CS:S rig version. Ignore the faded textures, my beta copy of cstrike still has the outdated ones. I've also got compiles with the ACOG and rail removed. Expect a release tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #351
    January 2012
    66 Posts
    @ sealteam6

well i can get them ... not right now , soon

# about the go map , well i have css on steam and non-steam , non-steam more for testing and go maps work very nice on both versions , perhaps your specs do not meet the exactly requirements ( try and lower your configs in the game , if not though luck )
    but still not work after initializing world my CSS is back to windows

Edited:

@xplol3r
    i want to redownload can you send me the link

Edited:

@ roliss

i like the animations , i'm still searching for some animations ( i do know how to animate , but i'm to lazy ) for awp and scout , but havent found something that i like , yet again these are quite nice

PS : why in the world they have removed intervention from mw3 ( i mean they didnt added it at all ) , they should have made it different or something ... now the options are MSR or L118A ... i mean for the scout slot

NOTE :just so you wont freak out in the game , all weapons released by me will have scripts ( working obvious ) and modified and also i've changed the mag clip bullet numbers for the weapon ... meaning the RSASS in mw3 has a capacity of 20 bullets per mag ( the sg550 in css has 30 bullets per mag ) ... and in this way i've wanted , if the weapon by example has 3 bullets well thats how it will be in css as well ...

i think MSR for scout slot,AS50 For G3sg1,FAD or TYPE95 for famas or AUG slot,M60 or MK46 For M249,PP90M1 for P90 slot,MP9 for TMP,MP5 for MP5,M1887 for M3,AA12 for Xm1014,G36C for Galil,MP5 for UMP
    SCAR-H or ACR for SG552,and MP7 for MAC10

Edited:

@ roliss

i think MSR for scout slot,AS50 For G3sg1,FAD or TYPE95 for famas or AUG slot,M60 or MK46 For M249,PP90M1 for P90 slot,MP9 for TMP,MP5 for MP5,M1887 for M3,AA12 for Xm1014,G36C for Galil,MP5 for UMP
    SCAR-H or ACR for SG552,and MP7 for MAC10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    MSR for Scout slot

Download it from here

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #353
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    dude...that is just ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #354
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    dude...that is just ugly.
    It just needs better textures that's all i already fixed it for myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ Whiskas

Well then dont download it , nobody is forcing you to use it "dude" . I dont even like the MSR as scout but did it , i had to choose between MSR and L118A and made both and MSR was the one i kept ... anyway you can always change the textures , is not a big deal ... also have you tried it before posting ?

# also i've downloaded one of your work Whiskas , i mean the acr , was curios for the w_model , but it was insane how you made the w_model ,extra super sized model ... i dont know but that is just insane , try and reduce their size .

@ roliss

You know it better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #356
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    i know,i let that ACR out just to test people reactions ... and i was right about them. It actually made me decide that i wont release anything anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    indeed Roliss something like this ... example ... here it is if you want the alternative skin , you can download it from here
    , just make sure you replace the "frame_a" in "materials\models\weapons\v_models\mw3_xplor3r\MSR " ... also you can replace whatever texture from any weapons with the texture you like and obviously have , just make sure you repalce the difusse texture , meaning those with "_a" termination

@ asteroidrules

waiting for you ak47 ... if i'll like it i wont make the ak47 or make an alternative or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events

38. Post #358
    December 2011
    30 Posts
    It just needs better textures that's all i already fixed it for myself
    in fact i think it needs a better normal map :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    in fact i think it needs a better normal map :P
    Yep i already made one this how it looks now ingame

xplor3r if you want i can give you my normal map and you can include it in your release
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    December 2011
    99 Posts
    @ roliss

i cant see much from your picture but, because of the light i dont see the details , on the one i gave it , i mean this http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4148/09321.jpg i can see the details ... and sure you can do it, you can add also the alternative .vtf from me or not , your choice ...and you can upload it

Test for AWP
    ... made also this http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8623/dsafe.jpg , tried first with as50 and didnt like it , so i've deleted ... then with barret 50 and the same as the first ...now with l118a and i guess i'll delete this one too ... just a quick tip , it has no normals and phong and others ... so in the end the one you guys choose i'll do it for the awp , for me it doesnt matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)