1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,701 Posts
    this is one of the best platforming games ever made and better than anything mario has been in in recent years

it's amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    Just finished it, enjoyed it even more than Portal 2! Took me about 10 hours and I still have a Land of Living Dead to unlock, game's really worth the money

Also - soundtrack is fucking amazing

3. Post #83
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,837 Posts
    Times like this I really wish I had an up to date console. Rayman is my childhood, it was my first console game and now I can't even get to play the newest title... I hope at some point it gets ported to PC like older Rayman games.

Sorry for bumping an "old" thread with no content. I'm just excited for this game and have been for the past year.

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Great Escape is best escape.

Although the art style to this is awesome possum

Edited:

Times like this I really wish I had an up to date console. Rayman is my childhood, it was my first console game and now I can't even get to play the newest title... I hope at some point it gets ported to PC like older Rayman games.

Sorry for bumping an "old" thread with no content. I'm just excited for this game and have been for the past year.
    Current consoles are pretty cheap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,837 Posts
    Great Escape is best escape.

Although the art style to this is awesome possum

Edited:

Current consoles are pretty cheap
    I got no source of income and I have to save the money I have. Guess I'll wait for Christmas or my birthday in January.

6. Post #86
    September 2011
    5,250 Posts
    Looks like they're bringing back those green guys from the first Rayman. About time Ubisoft took a turn in the right direction, no matter how old the game.

7. Post #87
    December 2010
    2,058 Posts
    Is it wrong I want a game like Great Escape with the nightmare fuel levels.

That fucking spider man

8. Post #88
    June 2010
    5,577 Posts

That fucking spider man
    The 90's nightmare fuel is too scarce these days, kids don't grow up to realize they laughed at what we are "terrified" of now, like some Disney movie scenes, notably the song Hellfire.

9. Post #89
    August 2009
    6,930 Posts

That fucking spider man
    Only scary thing I can remember was the cave of bad dreams or whatever it was called

It kinda stopped being scary when I realized the teeth don't chase you though and it's just part of the HUD really

10. Post #90
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    I just got this game for Sinterklaas (Dutch tradition, kinda like christmas), and I was blown away. I didn't expect much of it after the Raving Rabbits shit but holy shit this game is amazing. The graphics are amazing, the controls are smooth and the music is very nice. I'm currently in the 5th world I think and I haven't been frustrated or bored at all so far.

If you don't have this game, get it.

Edited:

Seriously just look at the intro:
    These guys know what they're doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #91
    August 2009
    6,930 Posts
    Confirmed to coming to the PC with absolutely 0 DRM!

Source

And it's coming to the 3DS in NA on March 20th!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,632 Posts
    Oh my god.

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    I remember playing Rayman 3 on my uncle's PC, fucking loved it. Definitely gonna get this on PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,259 Posts
    Can't decide whether I want this on pc or ps3...I do like the old platform console games...

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,008 Posts
    This game is like 69,99€ on the PSN Store.

I think I'll walk into a store and buy it for 10€ cheaper (still expensive as shit, because FINLAAAAND!)

16. Post #96
    August 2009
    6,930 Posts
    This game is like 69,99€ on the PSN Store.

I think I'll walk into a store and buy it for 10€ cheaper (still expensive as shit, because FINLAAAAND!)
    That's crazy.

Will admit curious to see how this plays out, so many "Should of come to PC, way to shoot yourself in the foot Ubisoft" claims, now that it is welp

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    662 Posts
    I just got the game, it is amazing. Really sad to see how bad it did...

18. Post #98
    September 2009
    268 Posts
    This is available to pre-order on steam now. And you get Rayman 2 for free with your pre-order.

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,615 Posts
    Argh oh god, preordered. Fucking hell I love Rayman 2, I hope it's a decent port.

Else I'm going to have to get my N64 out again.

Edited:

Awesome remix of Rayman 2.

20. Post #100
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    According to one of the developers they're going to show whole new Rayman game along with the improved Ubiart Frameworks on E3. I'm so glad to see my favourite franchise alive again!

21. Post #101
    August 2009
    6,930 Posts
    http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=176313

So here's a leaked trailer for the sequel