1. Post #41
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    Working on a peach skin, if somebody would be nice enough to hex it for me or lead me to a good tutorial on hexing ragdolls then the facepunch one, because when it comes to ragdoll hexing, I'm really bad.
    whats to be the problem you having? :D

2. Post #42
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    bump

3. Post #43
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    I just going to bump this thread so we can get a clean discussion.

4. Post #44
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Well I have that one Daisy model, compiling is still a pain in the ass though. I keep trying to set the directory for hlmv but it wont let me select and I can't find it even on the wiki.

5. Post #45
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    Well I have that one Daisy model, compiling is still a pain in the ass though. I keep trying to set the directory for hlmv but it wont let me select and I can't find it even on the wiki.
    well try to see apochedgie for help for my guess.

6. Post #46
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    I think it's a tutorial of it from this one guy call mariokart64n but it's hard to find on youtube.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    821 Posts
    Compile to the Team Fortress 2 directory then move it to Garry's Mod afterwards. That's what I do.

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Compile to the Team Fortress 2 directory then move it to Garry's Mod afterwards. That's what I do.
    No what I orginally had in mind,and I didn't need this answered yet...but that's genius.

And I need to configure the settings. How could I do that.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    821 Posts
    No what I orginally had in mind,and I didn't need this answered yet...but that's genius.

And I need to configure the settings. How could I do that.
    Are you using GUIStudioMDL? If so go to config and choose "Set Orange Box Tools Path", and go to your Steam folder, then Steamapps, then your username folder, then sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin.

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Are you using GUIStudioMDL? If so go to config and choose "Set Orange Box Tools Path", and go to your Steam folder, then Steamapps, then your username folder, then sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin.
    No I'm using cannonfoder's studio compiler

Why, is studiomdl better and easy to use?

11. Post #51
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    hey I did hear that daisy will have facepose after beta release, I hope it ain't be one of those multiple models of separate face expression. or it just be the bodygroup face posing "that would be cool"

12. Post #52
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    hey I did hear that daisy will have facepose after beta release, I hope it ain't be one of those multiple models of separate face expression. or it just be the bodygroup face posing "that would be cool"
    what makes you think of something like that?

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    821 Posts
    No I'm using cannonfoder's studio compiler

Why, is studiomdl better and easy to use?
    Much easier to use, in my opinion. I'd suggest you get it.

14. Post #54
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    bump!

15. Post #55
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    what makes you think of something like that?
    just to be curious...

16. Post #56
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    just to be curious...
    you ain't getting nowhere with that question.

17. Post #57
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Alright ladies, the model is almost finished. The only part left for me to do is add collision and to get apoc to compile the model. However a recent trend in lot's of schoolwork has been popping up for me, and my grades aren't the best, so I'm trying to finish it up as soon as I can.

18. Post #58
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    oh cool, oh and don't worry about your grades, it will come out good at the at the last minute of school. it always happen to me.

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    oh cool, oh and don't worry about your grades, it will come out good at the at the last minute of school. it always happen to me.
    Oh no no no, I have an F in one of my classes on my report card, that I know from checking my grades through the school's directory. Also, since I'm already in smart classes, my parents flip their shit If I get a C. But don't worry, that wont show up until Thursday.

20. Post #60
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    Oh no no no, I have an F in one of my classes on my report card, that I know from checking my grades through the school's directory. Also, since I'm already in smart classes, my parents flip their shit If I get a C. But don't worry, that wont show up until Thursday.
    I know how you feel, I got a D on one class last semester and I have to retake it but I at least I did good on my other classes.

21. Post #61
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    Alright ladies, the model is almost finished. The only part left for me to do is add collision and to get apoc to compile the model. However a recent trend in lot's of schoolwork has been popping up for me, and my grades aren't the best, so I'm trying to finish it up as soon as I can.
    Awesome!

22. Post #62
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    there were rumors that you are doing giga bowser, am I right Joe?

23. Post #63
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    there were rumors that you are doing giga bowser, am I right Joe?
    Why do you ask? Yeah, he's being a pain in the ass to work with though. He's one large prop and I'm having trouble rigging him.

Also, are you an alt of a "certain someone"? Because there is some knowledge that I don't release to the general public all of the time.

24. Post #64
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    Why do you ask? Yeah, he's being a pain in the ass to work with though. He's one large prop and I'm having trouble rigging him.

Also, are you an alt of a "certain someone"? Because there is some knowledge that I don't release to the general public all of the time.
    My bad for asking.

25. Post #65
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    My bad for asking.
    Not like that, but now I have a strange feeling on who you might be based on your attitude.

But I don't want to derail the thread, I'll continue working on that collision model if I can finally find the right bones to include, seeing as I can only use 32, and the model consists of about 80.

26. Post #66
    December 2010
    106 Posts
    Not like that, but now I have a strange feeling on who you might be based on your attitude.

But I don't want to derail the thread, I'll continue working on that collision model if I can finally find the right bones to include, seeing as I can only use 32, and the model consists of about 80.
    OK I'm just going to stop posting here before we start something.

how about that!

27. Post #67
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    OK I'm just going to stop posting here before we start something.

how about that!
    First of all you shouldn't ask a dumb question about face posing early. BTW he's releasing a beta first then the final version will have face pose.

28. Post #68

July 2011
    57 Posts
    so what happened?

29. Post #69
    January 2012
    80 Posts
    so what happened?
    Please find a dictionary, look up patience, or waiting.

30. Post #70
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Okay I'm bumping this thread. Seeing as I have been grounded(and still am, for a while actually) you guys are probably upset about the fact I haven't made daisy. Well I'm going to take the lazy way out. If you guys are still around, please answer my questions.

You said the model you gave me was just the alternate skin of peach, right? Well in that case if peach has been ported over(the same model) then give me the download. I'll just mess with the textures from daisy to overlap the peach. It may look a little sloppy in small corners, but sometimes you have to pay the price for things you want.

31. Post #71
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    Okay I'm bumping this thread. Seeing as I have been grounded(and still am, for a while actually) you guys are probably upset about the fact I haven't made daisy. Well I'm going to take the lazy way out. If you guys are still around, please answer my questions.

You said the model you gave me was just the alternate skin of peach, right? Well in that case if peach has been ported over(the same model) then give me the download. I'll just mess with the textures from daisy to overlap the peach. It may look a little sloppy in small corners, but sometimes you have to pay the price for things you want.
    I forgot the thread still exist. Maybe I haven’t been in face for 2 months now but to answer your question: you should already have original peach model on DA. Does that answer your problem?

matter of fact the link should be on the first page.

32. Post #72
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I forgot the thread still exist. Maybe I haven’t been in face for 2 months now but to answer your question: you should already have original peach model on DA. Does that answer your problem?

matter of fact the link should be on the first page.
    Sorry, I delete things a lot. And I see no peach. So yeah.

33. Post #73
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    Sorry, I delete things a lot. And I see no peach. So yeah.
    thats right the link is at the other that obeth0 made hold on.

Edited:

http://www.mediafire.com/?86oot69sujurakv

it took awhile
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    bump

35. Post #75
    I am a huge Faggot.
    Dennab
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    so the ssbb models are not coming to gmod, cause i only see some and not all of them.