1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,387 Posts
    Guys guys, why are you so angry over a fucking game? Let simpletons play their simple games. It sold so well because most of the world consists of simple people. It only makes sense.
    It's not really their fault that today's society has made them as smart as they are. Would you argue with a kid who has downs? Probably not. So why are you arguing with cod gamers?
    Or you know... its a fun game and I enjoy playing it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,387 Posts
    That's exactly what I said
    No, you generalized all call of duty players into a category of inferior minds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    No, you generalized all call of duty players into a category of inferior minds.
    You could put it that way too, yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts
    You could put it that way too, yeah.
    "People like other games from me, so they have inferior minds."

Ditch the superiority complex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Guys guys, why are you so angry over a fucking game? Let simpletons play their simple games. It sold so well because most of the world consists of simple people. It only makes sense.
    It's not really their fault that today's society has made them as smart as they are. Would you argue with a kid who has downs? Probably not. So why are you arguing with cod gamers?
    Yes right, we all have to play "complicated games" (lol what?) and we all have to be intellectual whenever we play a game. No fun allowed right? Just have to play what other people play because the opinion of a handfull of people really matters and is worth more then your own right?

Oh, wait, no, lets play BF3 because its for brainiacs and we all have to be brainiacs and cod is for dumb people, don't really know why...

You, are an elitist. You're as worse, if not more, as a fanboy, which I bet you are. Not only that, you're just profiling like a douchebag cop, saying that everyone who plays cod is simple minded, when they probably could eat you for dinner.

Now shoo. Go figure out how to write boobs in numbers in your calculator in the hardest of ways and stop pushing your crap onto others that want to have fun they way they like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,387 Posts
    I play cod when I want to have fun, Bf3 when I want to camp and arma when I feel tacticool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts
    I play cod when I want to have fun, Bf3 when I want to camp and arma when I feel tacticool.
    I don't play CoD and it doesn't matter worth a damn because millions of others do and thoroughly enjoy it, and are completely entitled to. Just because I disagree with them doesn't mean they are wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,387 Posts
    I don't play CoD and it doesn't matter worth a damn because millions of others do and thoroughly enjoy it, and are completely entitled to. Just because I disagree with them doesn't mean they are wrong.
    -snip I understand now-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts
    okay and?
    More of a point against Ace's arguement that just because people play CoD they are stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    The point is, WHY are you arguing.
    I don't understand neither defenders nor attackers here.

Boohoo cod sold more than skyrim. The thing that you cry on a forum will not magically shift sales in any way. So why are you arguing?

Saying cod is bad will not stop cod players from playing it. Saying cod is good will not do anything either.
    This seems like a really stupid shit to argue over. Most importantly, why do you give a shit what another person does in their free time?

Both sides need to shut up. If you really are not a less intelligent person, stop defending your tastes and attacking others because that's pointless.

Cod is a success, it earns millions in cash for the developers with minimal work. If you don't like that, don't buy the fucking game. Jeez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,049 Posts
    Why are you talking about a fish? This is about Call of Duty which is a video game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,387 Posts
    The point is, WHY are you arguing.
    I don't understand neither defenders nor attackers here.

Boohoo cod sold more than skyrim. The thing that you cry on a forum will not magically shift sales in any way. So why are you arguing?

Saying cod is bad will not stop cod players from playing it. Saying cod is good will not do anything either.
    This seems like a really stupid shit to argue over. Most importantly, why do you give a shit what another person does in their free time?

Both sides need to shut up. If you really are not a less intelligent person, stop defending your tastes and attacking others because that's pointless.

Cod is a success, it earns millions in cash for the developers with minimal work. If you don't like that, don't buy the fucking game. Jeez.
    Kind of counter-argument to your before posts..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Why are you talking about a fish? This is about Call of Duty which is a video game.
    Because it's TASTEEH

Edited:

Kind of counter-argument to your before posts..
    It can't be a counter argument since the first posts were not an argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,954 Posts
    Would you argue with a kid who has downs? Probably not. So why are you arguing with cod gamers?
    That's monstrously offensive to both groups of people, you should feel bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Strange Member
    June 2005
    4,828 Posts
    That's depressing. I never really thought MW3 was that good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    That's monstrously offensive to both groups of people, you should feel bad.
    Saying the obvious should not be offensive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events

19. Post #179
    the BBC really don't like bethesda, do they?
    They're all members of NMA.

In other news, lowest-common-denominator games makes more money than niche games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #180
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,226 Posts
    I think PC sales of MW3 were lowers than PC sales of MW2. I recall a bunch of my Steam friends playing MW2, but I rarely see MW3 played, it's 2nd to last on the hours thing on the home page of steam community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    January 2010
    9,896 Posts
    why do people repeatedly consume so much shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    6,479 Posts
    With everyone here hating Call of Duty makes me wish you guys would just go back and play Super Mario and Sonic games altogether. or better yet, Halo and Counterstrike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 49Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    With everyone here hating Call of Duty makes me wish you guys would just go back and play Super Mario and Sonic games altogether. or better yet, Halo and Counterstrike.
    with how long you've been here, you'd think you'd know better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    Starpluck? More like StarFUCK!!
    September 2008
    11,378 Posts
    with how long you've been here, you'd think you'd know better.
    Before you start acting like a dick why don't you take a guess.

wait what the fuck the last post was from '11 but it's on the front page again.
    Edited:

(a spammer bumped the thread, his post is deleted now)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bahrain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    nox
    March 2007
    2,222 Posts
    For a second I thought this thread was about Blops 2 breaking sales records just in pre-orders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

26. Post #186
    November 2008
    445 Posts
    "waaaaaaa waaaa call of duty is bad, it's wrong that you're having fun playing cod waaaa"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,963 Posts
    I'm going to be honest, I'm not at all offended that the game is selling. It doesn't impact me in the slightest. Good developers will continue to make good games for us, while Activision will continue spewing out this shit for it's crowd. As long as the crowd likes it, I cannot find a problem. Everybody is happy. The fanbase gets their game that they want and Activision gets their money. I have no right to tell their fanbase what they should and should not want out of this franchise. That is their decision, not mine.

Of course I still HATE these games, but still, I don't honestly have a problem with this. It's just business being business. If you don't like it, well, then here's three words for you:
    Welcome to America
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #188
    November 2010
    5,746 Posts
    what the fuck this thread is like 6 months old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,954 Posts
    what the fuck this thread is like 6 months old
    Someone bumped it then got banned. Good read though. So many angry kids because a video game they don't like broke sales records.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    June 2011
    2,988 Posts
    "waaaaaaa waaaa call of duty is bad, it's wrong that you're having fun playing cod waaaa"
    For me, it's not that CoD is bad, just because I don't like it. It's just that my friends have become completely ignorant towards other games and say that there aren't any other better or great games than CoD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    Facepunch is constantly on and off the CoD hate bandwagon so it's hard to tell what's going on.
    One thread it's the best thing and the next thread it's the worst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    862 Posts
    For me, it's not that CoD is bad, just because I don't like it. It's just that my friends have become completely ignorant towards other games and say that there aren't any other better or great games than CoD.
    cod invented fps and ironsights is what they usually say, most other companies try to make cod-style games, cod is a cancer to the fps community
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #193
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    cod invented fps and ironsights is what they usually say, most other companies try to make cod-style games, cod is a cancer to the fps community
    Crysis 2, Far Cry 3, Medal of Honor 2010 are examples of games where they rip unbalanced aspects from Call of Duty's multiplayer like killstreaks and shoehorn it into their own game.

I don't want these games to have Call of Duty multiplayer, I want something new, fresh and innovative.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #194
    November 2011
    67 Posts
    I own Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 and I love them. Call of Duty itself is a great game, the stupid thing here is that people buy the same game every fucking years for the same price.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

35. Post #195
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    Mw3 ia much better than I thought, the singleplayer was awesome finished it in like 5 hours, so much better than bf3 sp by a long shot, survival is amazing really solid gameplay and I played alone so with a friend I surely expect it to be nearly orgasmic. Haven't. Tried MP yet though but by the looks of it it's going to provide me with hundreds of hours of awesome!

Also, predictable dumbs from the average facepunchers.. lold at the mw3 took 3 months months to make, way to be a biased twat.

Actually BF3 has way more bugs than mw3 haven't gotten any crashes or anything with mw, However I gotten a performance issue with shadows turned on, but it fixed itself somehow. Mw1 and 2 were very solid bug wise though

You're all fucking idiots if you judge the game without playing it.
    This is pretty much my gripe, Call of Duty was always about intense singleplayer campaigns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Or just play CoD if you really like it...

Man you guys are like high school jocks who go all "you don't do X you aren't cool! Nerd!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    February 2012
    36 Posts
    Actually, I like Call of Duty, but not very much. I mean I play cod
    Like its an arcade-style game. Then again it gets old really fast
    Witch is why I play more of BF3, ARMA 2, and Counter Strike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    328 Posts

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,295 Posts
    I found no bugs in MW3, I have no clue what you're talking about
    Well after putting out the same game 4 times in a row with just new textures, maps the size of a shoe box, and 100% scripted and linear single player. I would hope the bugs would be gone by now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,555 Posts
    I'll play other games with not hitscan weapons kthx