1. Post #1
    September 2011
    77 Posts
    A New Jersey couple who gave their three children Nazi-inspired names -- including "Adolf Hitler" -- said the state has taken custody of their newborn.
    The Express-Times reported late Friday that Deborah Campbell gave birth Thursday to a son named Hons Campbell.
    She and her husband Heath Campbell, of Holland Township, N.J., made news in 2008 when a supermarket refused to inscribe a birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."
    Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell were removed from the custody of Heath and Deborah Campbell by the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) in January 2009. The young children have been in foster care since.
    According to the report, Deborah Campbell said the doctor who delivered Hons called DYFS, and officials accompanied by police officers arrived at the hospital to take the newborn into custody about 17 hours after his birth.
    The couple claimed DYFS officials gave no reason for taking the baby and had no court order to do so.
    "It's basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms," said Heath Campbell.
    A spokesperson for DYFS said she was legally prohibited from commenting on the case.
    A panel of three appellate judges ruled in August 2010 that the DYFS was correct in removing the three children from the Campbells' custody because Heath Campbell was "a risk of harm to his children" and Deborah Campbell's "denials of her husband's history of violence also made her a risk of harm to the children," according to The Star-Ledger.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/19...#ixzz1eDVqy8yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 59Funny x 11Winner x 7Late x 6Dumb x 2Disagree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,864 Posts
    Sounds like a wonderful family with Parents that truly care about their kids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 49Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    You had me at meat tornado.
    June 2008
    5,632 Posts
    What's wrong with the name Adolf Hitler?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 97Dumb x 17Funny x 7Friendly x 5Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,864 Posts
    Other than them purposely naming their kid after the Nazi Leader who hates Jews and wants to kill them, absolutely nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 89Dumb x 5Useful x 2Funny x 1Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,558 Posts
    I'm curious as to the father's history of violence and if it's a valid reason for taking the children, or if its an excuse to take them because of what they named them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 51 (list)

6. Post #6
    سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ
    November 2010
    2,055 Posts
    dumb parents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 28Agree x 22Disagree x 3Friendly x 1Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,034 Posts
    I'm curious as to the father's history of violence and if it's a valid reason for taking the children, or if its an excuse to take them because of what they named them.
    If the father is proven to be a danger to his children, and wife, I suppose only then it's a legitimate reason. But if it's because of the name, I think that's a pretty silly reason by itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,530 Posts
    Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell
    Uh, wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 100Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    What's wrong with the name Adolf Hitler?
    Far too many vowels in it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 54Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    despite the absurdity of the parents, there was no legal reason to take the kids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 54Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2011
    77 Posts
    I actually heard there was like lots of physical violence in the house, like the parents fought alot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 8 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,344 Posts
    Good thing they took the kids, imagine the bullying when they reach school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2010
    12,981 Posts
    Yeah Hitler is one evil fuck to be remembered.. So better name your kid in his remembrance!

14. Post #14
    September 2009
    12,251 Posts
    Yeah because being raised with a name Adolf Hitler in this day and age would certainly create a healthy environment for the child.

He'll make so many friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    Poor Hitler, first he loose the third reich, now he loses his children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Funny Funny x 6 (list)

16. Post #16
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    Couldn't think of any other names? Just straight up call them Adolf Hitler, see if that'll get them anywhere.

17. Post #17
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,134 Posts
    Anyone who names their son "Adolf Hitler" is most definitely a threat to the child's wellbeing. I hope DYFS sees to it they get renamed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 41Disagree Disagree x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    this is further evidence of the jewish conspiracy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 22Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    despite the absurdity of the parents, there was no legal reason to take the kids.
    The article wasn't too big, perhaps they were neo-Nazis?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,012 Posts
    Can you look into the future and tell us all next weeks lottery numbers as well since you're apparently good at divining things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,125 Posts
    Whether this was a good reason or not is up to debate, however I'm glad the kids won't have to grow up with such terrible parents.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,359 Posts
    Taking those kids away was far too right,

23. Post #23
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,131 Posts
    You guys should see the videos of the parents.
    Edit: Hm, perhaps it wasn't them.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Yeah because being raised with a name Adolf Hitler in this day and age would certainly create a healthy environment for the child.

He'll make so many friends.
    I'd feel pretty fucking great to be known as Adolf Hitler's best friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,867 Posts
    The article wasn't too big, perhaps they were neo-Nazis?
    Perhaps?
    They name their kids Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation, I'd be more surprised if they weren't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Other than them purposely naming their kid after the Nazi Leader who hates Jews and wants to kill them, absolutely nothing.
    He also started the second world war, let's not forget about that minor detail, shall we.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    October 2010
    91 Posts
    I'd feel pretty fucking great to be known as Adolf Hitler's best friend
    I'll feel awkward if I became friends with Adolf Hitler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2010
    767 Posts
    How come a simple name now carries the value of the things you've said? So now it's not OK to name your Japanese children Shiro Ishii and Russian children Jozef Stalin?
    Both sound like normal names (just like Cl0ck pointed out with Adolf Hitler).

And, by the way, I find it kinda dissapointing how you pointed out only the jews. Dude, Hitler killed jews, gypsies (romanis), didn't want to see black people etc. Jews are not different to put emphasis only on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2011
    77 Posts
    How come a simple name now carries the value of the things you've said? So now it's not OK to name your Japanese children Shiro Ishii and Russian children Jozef Stalin?
    Both sound like normal names (just like Cl0ck pointed out with Adolf Hitler).

And, by the way, I find it kinda dissapointing how you pointed out only the jews. Dude, Hitler killed jews, gypsies (romanis), didn't want to see black people etc. Jews are not different to put emphasis only on them.
    dude, yes they are normal names, but they carry horrible backrounds. What kind of sick parent would seriously name their parents after a horrible genecide mass murderer!!??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    On one side, you got people throwing a tantrum because of a name.
    On the other, you can clearly see this was done to be scandalous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    April 2010
    4,435 Posts
    The couple claimed DYFS officials gave no reason for taking the baby and had no court order to do so.
    "It's basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms," said Heath Campbell.
    This should be illegal, you cant just steal peoples children without going to court.

That said, these wackjobs would lose a court case anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #32
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    I can't say that i agree with the fact that they took their children on the other hand it's not exactly a good idea to name your kid after a well known dictator who was responsible for deaths of millions...

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,698 Posts
    Naming your child Adolf would be alright I guess, but naming him Adolf Hitler with Hitler as second name (which doesn't make much sense considering that was his surname) is just dumb and asking for stuff like this to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    but there is a difference between "responsible for deaths" and "mass murderer"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2010
    294 Posts
    I'll feel awkward if I became friends with Adolf Hitler
    Imagine getting a friend request from 'Adolf Hitler' on facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    November 2010
    1,263 Posts
    i thought this happened years ago?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    October 2011
    513 Posts
    Ohh howwhoww. I want to name my kid Anders Dolph Hitch Itler Jensen now.
    Its dumb to take kids away because of their names..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    November 2010
    1,007 Posts
    Sounds familiar

39. Post #39
    Putting the X in Xylophone
    November 2007
    1,137 Posts
    Ohh howwhoww. I want to name my kid Anders Dolph Hitch Itler Jensen now.
    Its dumb to take kids away because of their names..
    Adam Jensen would be shorter, AND more applicable.

I never asked for this   

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,121 Posts
    A New Jersey couple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)