1. Post #1
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    i guess i should post it in this section instead of request?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,862 Posts
    haha, this is the same section silly!

http://www.facepunch.com/forums/44

are you looking for this section?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    haha, this is the same section silly!

http://www.facepunch.com/forums/44

are you looking for this section?
    yep :) hey can we be friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,356 Posts
    yep :) hey can we be friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    hey wanna be friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    if anyone knows how to rig a model from a game can someone rig the mannequin model from silent hill the game to gmod i just need the model of the mannequin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    if anyone knows how to rig a model from a game can someone rig the mannequin model from silent hill the game to gmod i just need the model of the mannequin
    post this in the request section, no, no one want to be your friend they just wish you would read where your going.
    Now that I look a bit more I see you also posted a duplicate of this thread in the model section...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #8
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    sorry :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2010
    253 Posts
    Why is the thread thumbnail say RELEASE?
    Nah, that's too nit picky...

Anyways, you'll need to post some screenshots regardless of it being a somewhat generic model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    Why is the thread thumbnail say RELEASE?
    Nah, that's too nit picky...

Anyways, you'll need to post some screenshots regardless of it being a somewhat generic model.
    OH THANKS NOW I GOT IT! :D

Edited:

here is what i mean can someone rig this model to gmod as a ragdoll please

Edited:

well i tryed to port the screenshot but didnt work :(

Edited:

can i just put the picture on my avatar so you can go to my profile instead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    OH THANKS NOW I GOT IT! :D

Edited:

here is what i mean can someone rig this model to gmod as a ragdoll please

Edited:

well i tryed to port the screenshot but didnt work :(

Edited:

can i just put the picture on my avatar so you can go to my profile instead?
    surely you must be joking around with this shit?, still in the wrong section, what is porting a screenshot mean? you can hardly see the avatar picture
    one more time now, you know your posting in the wrong section right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    May 2011
    570 Posts
    He has and is from
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    ok sorry ill start chatting in the other section release section :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    ok sorry ill start chatting in the other section release section :(
    your ganna release your request thread upon the release section?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    i did go see for yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    go search the silent hill mannequin on google images and you'll see what i mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,323 Posts
    jesus christ what do you not understand
    this is a request thread.
    it goes into the request section.
    this doesn't go into the releases section.
    this doesn't go into the model/skins general section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    go search the silent hill mannequin on google images and you'll see what i mean
    Im starting to think your just here to get attention and its not cause you keep asking everyone to be your friend... even on your profile comments to some random user... but you keep bumping a thread that shouldnt be here with useless shit, it would be advice able for you to post in a request section...sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    DUDE GO TALK TO THE OTHER GUY IN THE REQUEST SECTION AND YOUR WRONG OF WHAT YOU SAID AND PLEASE EVERYONES TELL ME TO GO TO THE RELEASE SECTION AND TO THE REQUEST SECTION AND THEN THE RELEASE SECTION LIKE REALLY ITS CONFUSING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    i'd like to know how your not banned yet, posting in two thread that are both in the wrong section, its not confusing at all, your just a bit slow on this matter, however someone seems to have posted pictures for you on how to actually navigate to the request section... which I never thought I would see. hahah someone had to make a picture so you knew where to click on the page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,519 Posts
    DUDE GO TALK TO THE OTHER GUY IN THE REQUEST SECTION AND YOUR WRONG OF WHAT YOU SAID AND PLEASE EVERYONES TELL ME TO GO TO THE RELEASE SECTION AND TO THE REQUEST SECTION AND THEN THE RELEASE SECTION LIKE REALLY ITS CONFUSING
    Fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Modelrator
    February 2005
    4,148 Posts
    Calm down people.

gm_ghosthunt, click this link and make a new thread, it creates a thread to the _requests_ section.; http://www.facepunch.com/newthread.p...newthread&f=44

I'm not sure if you're a gimmick or not but posting in the right section is at least a step in the right direction anyhow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    November 2011
    142 Posts
    hey wanna be friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    123 Posts
    ok ill request the mannequin model in the request section then :( jesus this is confusing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Welcome to the Internet
    -Funny (You laughed)
    -Agree (You thought the same)
    -Disagree (you know better)
    -Dumb (No sense of humor)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)