1. Post #1
    November 2011
    439 Posts
    I came up with a great idea to make an "It girl" Minecraft parody. The only MAJOR problem is I tend to not be able to right lyrics. So I was hoping someone would write them for me and I will give you full credit, and I will sing them. Any help is appreciated and will be given credit for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2008
    641 Posts
    Sure, I'll write your song for you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    Guess you're not the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2011
    439 Posts
    Sure, I'll write your song for you!
    Thanks! My Steam is Gifted Spoon, to chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2009
    3,680 Posts
    Thanks! My Steam is Gifted Spoon, to chat.
    I think you may want to put your actual account name down. As in the one that appears in the top right of the main Steam window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,320 Posts
    This took me ages to understand, I thought you were talking about that Facebook game which underlines the importance of being really hot so you can be successful.

7. Post #7
    November 2011
    439 Posts
    I think you may want to put your actual account name down. As in the one that appears in the top right of the main Steam window.
    Well, then it's jacobf3ller.

8. Post #8
    July 2011
    41 Posts
    Ummm you log in with that name.. He needs your steam community ID to see your profile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)