1. Post #41
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    thanks lol are you like an allnighter guy or summit waiting for someone to declare 0.o lol that was pretty instant
    It's about 7 PM here in the US of A. I just check back often as this is my first game thing like this.

2. Post #42
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declare :)

Edited:

while finishing one major part of the machine he congrats him self and mentions his name ITS TIBBLES!!! what could this machine be it looks like a telephone booth who knows what tibbles is doing down there

Edited:

It's about 7 PM here in the US of A. I just check back often as this is my first game thing like this.
    fair point i do it to increase my drawing skills ever so slightly lol as i want to create sprites for 2D games but i dont want shitty sprites :) so i am practicing by playing these games

3. Post #43
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Declare, last one for a while, don't want to seem like a hog.

4. Post #44
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    haha i know what you mean but it seems like if we get it started then more will join in :) i has a plan for everything

5. Post #45
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts

The plant rapidly begins to mature, it seems to be purifying the wasteland soil adjacent to it. The nomad was last seen heading west in rush, he left his pack and fishing pole laying by the murky pond. (anyone who wants to search the pack/use or take the fishing rod can if they want)

6. Post #46
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    does this mean your quiting it
    or are you now going to take control of the plant?

7. Post #47
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    does this mean your quiting it
    or are you now going to take control of the plant?
    I never said the nomad is gone forever, someone has to be curious about what is in his pack. Not sure which direction I'll take the plant, you'll have to wait and see.

8. Post #48
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    derpclare.

9. Post #49
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    So yeah, I'm taking a little break, hoping more people will pick up and join in. It's not too late to join in, by the way!

Edited:

Also, the title being "Civilazation" instead of "Civilization" is making my OCD go crazy.

10. Post #50
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declare (last one for tonight)

as tibbles taps away at the computer something starts happening to the machine. (i couldnt draw him sat down as you can tell he is so out of place sort of -_-

11. Post #51
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    dude
    i already had a declare "derpclare" sorry if i made that unclear. add your image to mine now.

The thing is back, and its hungry! it looks like the dude on the right is going to be the first assimilated.

12. Post #52
    Dennab
    March 2011
    3,554 Posts
    Make sure the OP specifies what a declare is and urges people to respect them.

13. Post #53
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    I can merge the two if no one else will.

Edited:

Merged:

14. Post #54
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    thanks and its my stupid laptop i never noticed that some1 made a declare before me and we have all followed the rules and this isnt propper over the top stuff so why wouldnt it be passed lol i see no reason to vote against anything and zombie_2371 i love your little mutation :P

15. Post #55
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    thanks and its my stupid laptop i never noticed that some1 made a declare before me and we have all followed the rules and this isnt propper over the top stuff so why wouldnt it be passed lol i see no reason to vote against anything and zombie_2371 i love your little mutation :P
    Correction: He made a derpclare.

Edited:

Oh, I might as well do one more for the night. Declare.

16. Post #56
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Correction: He made a derpclare.

Edited:

Oh, I might as well do one more for the night. Declare.
    after doing that correction you sir have earned yourself the title of troll -_- and your not hogging it at all your keeping it alive and expanding so other people can have a starting idea. when people see a plain terrian its hard for some people to come up with ideas where if they see what others have done they get inspriations from them to create something of there own. (normally something similar to what you've already designed) but people got to start somewhere i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts

The tree responds to the parasitic presence by hardening the bark around its trunk. A mass can be seen suspended in a liquid beneath the fragile canopy. Still no sign from the wanderer, his belongings have been left untouched.

18. Post #58
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declare

Edited:

this is defo my last one i need to be heading off now lol

tibbles's computer overloads from the lack of energy and ends up smoking ending his machine. as his machine door swings open there is a pinky blob inside. tibbles thinks to himself fuck that wasn't ment to happen i need to find more power maybe that bag up on the surface has something useful in (how would i even know it was on the surface lol)

19. Post #59
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Just one more, for reals this time. Declare.

Edited:

The canopy has burst! Ekidu has come forth from the sap of the Mother Tree. A small portion of Lifesap lands in the pool of stagnant water. The waters begin to stir with activity.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,873 Posts
    after doing that correction you sir have earned yourself the title of troll -_- and your not hogging it at all your keeping it alive and expanding so other people can have a starting idea. when people see a plain terrian its hard for some people to come up with ideas where if they see what others have done they get inspriations from them to create something of there own. (normally something similar to what you've already designed) but people got to start somewhere i guess
    Oh my god man, type with fucking periods please.

Seriously, is it that hard. I'm not even asking for proper grammar/spelling or other punctuation. I just want you to clarify where one sentence begins and one sentence ends. That's just common fucking courtesy, and even people with horrible grammar still do it.

I mean, why do you people fucking type like this? That's all I want to know. Is it really that hard to remember to press the "." button when you end a sentence? Is this just laziness? What compels you people to talk like this?

Edited:

And why are you calling him a troll. ( I can't tell if you're serious or not, since, you know, you don't use proper fucking punctuation) He's not trolling in any way what-so-ever. Do you even know what troll means?

Judging by all of this, I'm guessing you're new to this "internet" thing, aren't you. (Don't lie, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You've gotta start somewhere)

21. Post #61
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    If you pardon my asking… What exactly does saying "Declare" do?

I think I'll join in. Been eyeing this game for a few days.
    I will try to stay active. Also, my drawing isn't bad but it isn't the greatest either. I haven't used MSPaint in so long. Reminds me of the good old days…

Declare… I guess.

Suddenly a person appears in the sky! He is holding onto two ropes connected to a balloon. Where did he come from, where will he land? And more importantly, what will happen once he lands…?

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,214 Posts
    Declare. disregard if I have not posted in next 30 minutes.

Edited:

*Two men appear from the west. They appear to be holding some type of weapons, The Persian man to the left's weapon having a long box protruding out of the grip.

(For those who saw me on the last Thread, you can probably deduce who the Persian guy is.)

23. Post #63
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin see's the people with the guns and he thinks he remembers one of them from before the bomb, but he can not take that chance so he begins constructing a barrier , for his protection.

24. Post #64
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    DECLARE if i havent posted in a hour ignore me

cant declare at the minute sorry guys for fake declare lol

25. Post #65
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Justin makes a basket to with the remaning debree and puts the glowing rocks in to it , he also sees that there is a mutated plant thing next to him ,he see's the fishing rod and back pack i is not sure if he should go over there to check it out tho..

Also i got rid off the goo that the plant spat out and put it on the ground and some in the water and also made the guy with the parachute fall abit more.

P.s also in a couple of turns there is going to be a radioactive rain storm any body out side with no cover will be mutaded our killed instantly.

26. Post #66
    March 2011
    29 Posts

The strange man with the parachute swerves to the right at the last second, missing the strange oozy creek and landing near the man with the shovels. The parachute drops into the oozy liquid and sort of gets vaporized, sinking down…
    He looks around and wonders what is going on down here. If only he could remember how he got in the sky in the first place…

27. Post #67
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

wtf dude you cant just make rules about not making anything stupid and op'd and yet you go and say in 4 turns there is going to be radioactive rain storm that kills or mutates people 0.o op a little not complaining like becuase im smart and underground already :D

Justin makes a basket to with the remaning debree and puts the glowing rocks in to it , he also sees that there is a mutated plant thing next to him ,he see's the fishing rod and back pack i is not sure if he should go over there to check it out tho..

Also i got rid off the goo that the plant spat out and put it on the ground and some in the water and also made the guy with the parachute fall abit more.

P.s also in a couple of turns there is going to be a radioactive rain storm any body out side with no cover will be mutaded our killed instantly.
    Edited:

DECLARE :D eventually i get to do this -_- after trying to do it early and my computer was blocked (was at college)

Edited:

dissapointed in his machine as he didnt have enough energy to substain the process. he starts to dig down in to find a way to create more power. while doing this, the pink creation grows what appears to be legs and steps out of the machine with the door closing behind it

28. Post #68
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

Ekidu climbs down from the Mother Tree and attempts to converse with Justin.

[release]Ekidu-
    English, yes? Good. I have learned much about the world through the roots of my Mother. My name is Ekidu. I see that you are trying to prepare lodging, perhaps I can be of assistance. The winds coming from the west are menacing, we should work together and create an appropriate shelter before a storm happens.
    [/release]

Meanwhile, the Lifesap seeps to the bottom of the pond, small movements are seen within the sap. A large cloud moves in from the west. The Mother Tree begins to regrow it's canopy, this time without the embryo-like structure.

29. Post #69
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    took your time xD and declare again :)

30. Post #70
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    If you pardon my asking… What exactly does saying "Declare" do?
    Declare is what you post before you start your editing. When there is a declare but not a new picture, you're not supposed to work on an edit until they post their picture. It's just so that there isn't two people working on an edit to it at the same time, therefore causing problems.

Edited:

took your time xD and declare again :)
    Was at school all day, man.

31. Post #71
    December 2011
    71 Posts

the pink creation seems to be trying to evole into a half human robot creature and starts to scan. meanwhile tibbles is unaware of this creature and keeps digging and finds some sort of purple plasma now he just needs to think of a way to harvest this into energy

plus i couldnt be arsed to do the rain so someone else could

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,214 Posts

*The Two men Notice the cloud, quickly yelling out to Justin that they are Survivers from yonder, and not a threat.

*The Two men quickly build a hole, Putting on their Hazard Suits from their old house supply.

*The Persian man begins putting up a flood shield.

33. Post #73
    March 2011
    29 Posts

Jason (My parachute guy) sees the clouds and runs past the man with the shovels and tent, and starts digging fiercely with his bare hands.

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,214 Posts

*The two men get out their laptop, and Portable Generator after Finishing the flood barrier and Turn their little den into a Comms center.

*The Generator should last them a while, But those mysterious rocks they saw earlier looked to be power Gems, which they need more of.

35. Post #75
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    How many turns until the rain storm? I want Ekidu to have a conversation with Justin before he gets incinerated by nuclear acid rain.

36. Post #76
    June 2007
    958 Posts
    declare! I'm back!
    - Since my 'character' and 'area' has been idle lately I'm going to advance him further.

With Ekidu warning Justin of the impending clouds, Justin and Ekidu help build a trench. Justin sacrifices his tent and tears it open making a flat canopy. With the remaining timber he makes some struts and defends the trench with rocks and timber. Justin tears off some of the bark and uses that as reinforcement. With the life force in pain it begins to deepen it's roots looking for more nutrients. Justin notices that the treelike structure has a strong connection with Ekidu as the roots and leaves begin to follow him wherever he goes.
    With the trench fortified and habitable, Justin notices grass and moss growing in the trench and creeping towards the mysterious nomad bag. He shows Ekidu the mysterious rocks and he begins to examine them...
    (you can take over this next sequence)

Updated the cloud, like Y or N?

37. Post #77
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Updated the cloud, like Y or N?[/QUOTE]

sort of both it looks better than the one before but it doesnt seem right, its ment to be a radioactive rain cloud and it just looks like a normal happy cloud ( dunno how to define happy cloud) but cause the cloud is only going to be here a short period of time i wouldnt bother changing it again

38. Post #78
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Updated the cloud, like Y or N?
    Looks a lot better than my cloud.

Edited:

Declare.

Edited:

Ekidu examines one of the gems, he does not notice any spectacular qualities, however, his hand had a strange tingling sensation as he held it. Meanwhile in the stagnant pool, small eyes can be seen poking out from the Lifesap.

39. Post #79
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    declare

and umm dead60 justin is my character so i would prefer you to make your own but if you want u can still use him :)

Made clouds look more radioactive also they have spread and the over side of the map has 3 turns left untill the clouds get over there and then it will start to rain every were.
    The moss has spread and has spread up to the rocks and the parachute in the water is decaying.

40. Post #80
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Declare.