1. Post #81
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    declare after psychojake

2. Post #82
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    damn you badboy lol i was going to say that xD declare after badboyuk :)

3. Post #83
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Sorry it took so long.

Ekidu clears the advancing roots. He piles the dismantled roots on the ground. The organism submerged in sap at the bottom of the pool now has a definite shape. A seed has grown up from the moss next to the pond.(I'm horrible with plants and trees, someone else can advance this new sapling/seed.)

4. Post #84
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin makes a fire, from the sticks that Ekidu had gatherd, for himself and Ekidu, because he knows it will get cold, when the storm hits

The clouds have spread, even further.

5. Post #85
    December 2011
    71 Posts

tibbles has now built a furnace as well as uncovering more of the purple plasma. meanwhile his creation has dug down who knows where he is heading

6. Post #86
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    I'm new. Am I still aloud to join? If so, could someone please briefly explain the rules to me? I don't really understand the declare part.

7. Post #87
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    I'm new. Am I still aloud to join? If so, could someone please briefly explain the rules to me? I don't really understand the declare part.
    Sure you can join. Declare is a statement used before you start working on your edit. People use declare so that two people aren't working on the image at the same time, thus causing some issues with edits.

8. Post #88
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Of course you can join man Read the rules first tho please :)

9. Post #89
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Sure you can join. Declare is a statement used before you start working on your edit. People use declare so that two people aren't working on the image at the same time, thus causing some issues with edits.
    Okay. One more thing, are my players aloud to conflict with other players? e.g. take (steal) materials from other players, or interact with other players? Or make edits to other players creations, e.g. lakes, caves, moss, tree etc?
    P.S. This looks very fun and I'm looking forward to joining.

10. Post #90
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Extended Map :) ( With the help from psychojake)

11. Post #91
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare btw :)

12. Post #92
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Okay. One more thing, are my players aloud to conflict with other players? e.g. take (steal) materials from other players, or interact with other players? Or make edits to other players creations, e.g. lakes, caves, moss, tree etc?
    P.S. This looks very fun and I'm looking forward to joining.
    Yes you are allowed but you are not allowed to controll peoples characters just your own :)
    And you are not allowed to make a changes to somebodys house with out there say , but say you burnt it down then you can , one more thing if all you are goiing to do is steal from people , just dont okay

13. Post #93
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Declare. Will be editing in a second.

EDIT: Oops. Seems someone else has already declared. Sorry!

14. Post #94
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    wait for that Purple Plum first tho ok

15. Post #95
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    i want to enforce a new rule if thats okay...... if you have declared and not uploaded a image within a hour your declare is cancelled. all those who are in favour say AYE

16. Post #96
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    i want to enforce a new rule if thats okay...... if you have declared and not uploaded a image within a hour your declare is cancelled. all those who are in favour say AYE
    I wouldnt say an hour, maybe 2 hours

Oh and umm after the next 2 posts the acid rain storm will start so hope every one find a place before they get killed :)

17. Post #97
    December 2011
    91 Posts

A new civilian by the name of Gibson (if that's not taken yet) has arrived! But he is stuck at the top of the hill and needs to get down. With a storm quickly approaching, he must think fast!

Edit: oops left a white rectangle will fix sorry.
    Edit 2: Fixed white rectangle.

18. Post #98
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    when i say within a hour i mean like actually a hour lol cause it doesnt take that long to change summit -_- and if it does you could make a start while others are declaring then just copy and paste it on to the newest post

19. Post #99
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Yeah, not one hour, but I do agree there should be a time limit.

Also, nice expanded map! I was thinking it was getting a bit too small with everyone crowding in. ;)
    And there are two idlers. The explorer guy with the shovels and the guy who is about to be attacked by the bug. Not to mention the guy controlling the bug. I guess they'll all die in the rain storm. :P

20. Post #100
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Yeah, not one hour, but I do agree there should be a time limit.

Also, nice expanded map! I was thinking it was getting a bit too small with everyone crowding in. ;)
    And there are two idlers. The explorer guy with the shovels and the guy who is about to be attacked by the bug. Not to mention the guy controlling the bug. I guess they'll all die in the rain storm. :P
    Yeah, we've been discussing whether to kill them or mutate them beyond recognition.

21. Post #101
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    there is a white patch in the map -_- from purpleplum lol dont forget to fill it in and why not an hour? how long does it take you guess to just make a little bit of movement and a slight change?

22. Post #102
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Purple Plum left a white box in the sky (probably a cut) so I fixed it and added my move.
    I guess you guys shouldn't do anything to the new guy since he JUST arrived and the storm starts after this post so… ;p

While all the events depicted above happen, Jason digs and digs with his bare hands till he can barely even move. Finally he makes a good enough trench to get into. He then "borrows" some of the logs left by the Explorer and makes a barricade.
    Hoping it will be enough, he stands there underground, awaiting the storm…

23. Post #103
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Purple Plum left a white box in the sky (probably a cut) so I fixed it and added my move.
    I guess you guys shouldn't do anything to the new guy since he JUST arrived and the storm starts after this post so… ;p

While all the events depicted above happen, Jason digs and digs with his bare hands till he can barely even move. Finally he makes a good enough trench to get into. He then "borrows" some of the logs left by the Explorer and makes a barricade.
    Hoping it will be enough, he stands there underground, awaiting the storm…
    well why didnt you start him like he has already dug in lol cause its unfair if everyone else gets killed/mutated and yours doesnt.... it wont look right it will make your character look out of place

24. Post #104
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    everbody get ready for the storm it will last about 10 turns :)

25. Post #105
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    well why didnt you start him like he has already dug in lol cause its unfair if everyone else gets killed/mutated and yours doesnt.... it wont look right it will make your character look out of place
    I can't control his own character. :P

26. Post #106
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    I can't control his own character. :P
    who's character is it then ?

27. Post #107
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare then... My turn will be slightly unrealistic if that's okay?

28. Post #108
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    The whole game is unrealistic so fine by me.
    Just wait for Bayboyuk to post his image!

29. Post #109
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Doesn't have to be realistic, just as long as you don't randomly get guns/vehicles/game-breaking items.

30. Post #110
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Hello guys psychojake will be posting the update in a bit :)

31. Post #111
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    well you could get a gun, but vehicles need to be built type of things as it says in the rules not everything can be built in one day.
    [quote] rome wasnt built in a day [quote]

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,240 Posts
    My guys who built the comms center mostly brought supplies from their old house, which survived due to being in a basement under.

33. Post #113
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    My guys who built the comms center mostly brought supplies from their old house, which survived due to being in a basement under.
    yeah but its not really much is it lol its only a computer xD my guy built a computer in 1 turn lol

34. Post #114
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Can I post mine before the rain. Just joined lol, would be kind of wierd if I died right away...

35. Post #115
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Hey Milkdairy you know you power genarator it wont last for long and evilfelixcat just take things slow (you built a robot computer door furnace ) with out harvesting any resources :)

Edited:

Can I post mine before the rain. Just joined lol, would be kind of wierd if I died right away...
    Dont worry plum we have sorted you out you wont die. :)

36. Post #116
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts

The rain storm has begun! The man to the east has been mutated with The Thing. Jose has disappeared into his tent, leaving his trusty sombrero on his shovel.

Edited:

We got you covered. Literally.

37. Post #117

December 2011
    6 Posts
    Declare

A woman appears from the left, as the storm comes. She begins getting soaked in the rain and looks down the cliff.

38. Post #118
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Ahhh okay lol. Is anybody declared right now? If not, declare. If so, declare after them :).
    Edit: declare after iGoldenGaming

39. Post #119
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    when can i declare 0.o seems like every1 has like lined up to declare lol nice to know when i can declare

40. Post #120
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    when can i declare 0.o seems like every1 has like lined up to declare lol nice to know when i can declare
    I guess you can go after iGolden and Purple Plum, lol.