1. Post #121
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    when can i declare 0.o seems like every1 has like lined up to declare lol nice to know when i can declare
    After me I think.

2. Post #122
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    Please, one declare, and one declare waiting in line at a time. Using this system will avoid confusion. For clarity, Purple Plum is declared right now. Evilfelix is waiting in line. No more declares until Purple Plum is finished.

3. Post #123

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Right guys two queries here:
    1)I think you should implement a declare stacking rule. You all seem to be getting confused over who your meant to declare after. I propose that only 2 people can declare at any one time. Anyone else has wait for those two (or less) people to finish declaring first, before they can declare. How's that then?

2)I know it says the rule aren't allowed to have shit like aliens but is that really being followed?Regardless those anyone have any objections to me making some spacefaring object land in the nuclear wasteland?

4. Post #124
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declared after purple plum and seriously we letting igolden have that character plus its not rain -_- so he/she has just killed there character instantly

Edited:

i say if the alien isnt attacking and abducting people then im happy to have a alien live among us, but if your are wanting to make it attack and do crazy shit to the map then no lol

5. Post #125
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    1)I think you should implement a declare stacking rule. You all seem to be getting confused over who your meant to declare after. I propose that only 2 people can declare at any one time. Anyone else has wait for those two (or less) people to finish declaring first, before they can declare. How's that then?

2)I know it says the rule aren't allowed to have shit like aliens but is that really being followed?Regardless those anyone have any objections to me making some spacefaring object land in the nuclear wasteland?
    Is it crashed or something?

Edited:

Declare

A woman appears from the left, as the storm comes. She begins getting soaked in the rain and looks down the cliff.

Read rule 18. Your character is much larger than everyone else. This will be ignored until you change it to properly reflect the character style.

6. Post #126
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    For the declare stacking, my idea would be to write down the order in which the declares are in, starting from first to current.
    For e.g.: The current declarations would be; iGoldenGaming>Purple Plum>evilfelixcat
    If you want to declare while there is a declare stack, you much put your name after the last person whom declared.
    For e.g.: If Gamma Plasma wanted to declare after evilfelixcat, I would have to write: iGoldenGaming>Purple Plum>evilfelixcat>Gamma Plasma
    Obviously we would erase iGoldenGaming's name if he already posted his update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Is it crashed or something?
    Well it's gonna crash land since I see no reason why it wouldn't have been unearthed or blown to bits by the "pre thread" nuke, that started this thread, already.

8. Post #128
    October 2011
    184 Posts

If the alien is friendly and has no advancement from everybody else ok but if he is going to crash , have the space ship small and crash into a non populatted area.

9. Post #129
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    For the declare stacking, my idea would be to write down the order in which the declares are in, starting from first to current.
    For e.g.: The current declarations would be; iGoldenGaming>Purple Plum>evilfelixcat
    If you want to declare while there is a declare stack, you much put your name after the last person whom declared.
    For e.g.: If Gamma Plasma wanted to declare after evilfelixcat, I would have to write: iGoldenGaming>Purple Plum>evilfelixcat>Gamma Plasma
    Obviously we would erase iGoldenGaming's name if he already posted his update.
    Badboy already added a rule in the OP regarding this issue.
    19.Please, one declare, and one declare waiting in line at a time. Using this system will avoid confusion.

10. Post #130
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Wait, so is it my turn? And do I edit from iGoldenGaming's post or no?

11. Post #131
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    yes purple plum its your declare then mine so hurry up :)

12. Post #132
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    Wait, so is it my turn? And do I edit from iGoldenGaming's post or no?
    iGolden's post is being ignored for the time being, it isn't following the style. Please use the image that was posted before their edit.

13. Post #133

April 2011
    326 Posts
    If the alien is friendly and has no advancement from everybody else ok but if he is going to crash , have the space ship small and crash into a non populatted area.
    I never said it was an alien, just an object. You all seem fine with it though.

One other thing, it's not coming down instantly (overpowered blast crater damage and all that).
    Little warning:
    Guys, when I put the object in you'll have 3 of my own declares to get the fuck away from its landing site. Think that's fair enough people?

14. Post #134
    October 2011
    184 Posts

One other thing, it's not coming down instantly (overpowered blast crater damage and all that).
    Little warning:
    Guys, when I put the object in you'll have 3 of my own declares to get the fuck away from its landing site. Think that's fair enough people?
    ok so its going to exploded, if its going to explode put it further away from us because no one want to die ok

15. Post #135
    December 2011
    71 Posts

Little warning:
    hmmm no i disagree people have built were your wanting to land to politely putting it fuck of onto your own bit of the map seen as there is loads to choose from lol

16. Post #136
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts

Little warning:
    This rainstorm is already a dangerous disaster/occurrence. Your idea is interesting, but could it wait?

17. Post #137
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Yeah so Gamma good idea but maybe in the future ok :)

18. Post #138

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Sure, I'll wait until after the rainstorm (which is when?) I'll add it in then. I'll have it land away from everyone as well, it can be sort of like a weird object, to hype up the place after the nuclear rain has pin'd everyone down inside their shelters. Does that seem like a good idea to you guys?

19. Post #139
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    wait i say he can do it cause who is saying that alien wouldnt be resistant against the radioactive rain so he can live on the surface just to throw the idea out there plus were refusing him bringing more life to the map. as long as he doesnt go through with the orginal idea of telling people to move where he is going to land i think its a good idea. who agrees?

20. Post #140
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Sure, I'll wait until after the rainstorm (which is when?) I'll add it in then. I'll have it land away from everyone as well, it can be sort of like a weird object, to hype up the place after the nuclear rain has pin'd everyone down inside their shelters. Does that seem like a good idea to you guys?

ok sounds good you do that , and the acid rain storm will finish in 10 turns .

21. Post #141
    December 2011
    91 Posts

As the water begins to rise in Gibson's little dugout he builds a barrier and stays behind it, then he ventures west, until he falls down a deep ditch. He tries grabbing onto the western side of the ditch, but makes things worse by uncovering the side, and having logs followed by stones collapsing. Lucky for him, the logs got jammed as the ditch was not wide enough. Gibson is now stuck at the bottom of the ditch.

22. Post #142

April 2011
    326 Posts
    ok sounds good you do that , and the acid rain storm will finish in 10 turns .
    Wait 10 turns. that seems a bit long. That 10 of your turns or 10 turns in general? Still maybe scaling it down a bit might be worth it. Like 5-8 turns? I mean nuclear rainstorms don't lash down for ages.

23. Post #143
    December 2011
    91 Posts

Little warning:
    Just don't make the landing site directly beside anyone's home, and make sure whatever comes out of the object is friendly lol

24. Post #144
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    my picture will be up in about 10 mins so if some1 want to declare after me go ahead and start making a start cause im only changing what is happening to my characters

25. Post #145
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    my picture will be up in about 10 mins so if some1 want to declare after me go ahead and start making a start cause im only changing what is happening to my characters
    Declare no matter what, you're making an edit.

26. Post #146
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Wait 10 turns. that seems a bit long. That 10 of your turns or 10 turns in general? Still maybe scaling it down a bit might be worth it. Like 5-8 turns? I mean nuclear rainstorms don't lash down for ages.
    Every bodys turns with a update , now there is only 9 turns left because plum posted an update of the world.

Edited:

Declare after evilfelixcat

27. Post #147

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Just don't make the landing site directly beside anyone's home, and make sure whatever comes out of the object is friendly lol
    Sure thing there's plenty of space to land and it won't come down straight away anyway. The thing's suppose to be an enigma of sorts, it isn't friendly or dangerous.

Every bodys turns with a update , now there is only 9 turns left because plum posted an update of the world.
    Guess that seems fine then, provided you don't take an eternity with declares... Also is this gonna be one off, cause if it is then I think you should reimplement it, after all rain comes back.

Also guys can I put in the sky but not have it land yet? That seem fair? I mean your kinda barring me out of this thread, even though I'm allowing it to happen

28. Post #148
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Yep you can put it in the sky. And yes the rain will come and go now and then and differnt things aswell.

29. Post #149
    December 2011
    71 Posts

tibbles builds a fan that is powered by the smoke coming out of the furnace now all he needs to build now is a convertor to convert the fans movement into electric. meanwhile the creation digs even further down does he plan to make a bottomless pit or build at the bottom of the map

30. Post #150

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Yep you can put it in the sky. And yes the rain will come and go now and then and differnt things aswell.
    Sure thing then declare after Badboy.

31. Post #151
    October 2011
    184 Posts

The water level has risen and there is a water leak in justin and Ekidu's house .

7 turns to go untill storm passes.

32. Post #152

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Oh yeah heads up, if any of you have seen me in the create a planet thread (I'm the tentacle dude) then you'll know I take a while with my declares. Just warning you guys.

33. Post #153
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    By the way gamma there is a 1 hour time limit for you declare if you do not declare in 1 hour you declare will be cancelled.

34. Post #154
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare after Gamma Plasma.

35. Post #155

April 2011
    326 Posts
    By the way gamma there is a 1 hour time limit for you declare if you do not declare in 1 hour you declare will be cancelled.
    I'm aware, just warning you that it won't appear in the next 20 minutes or so, I'm one of those OCD perfection crazy dudes

36. Post #156
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    I'm aware, just warning you that it won't appear in the next 20 minutes or so, I'm one of those OCD perfection crazy dudes
    Okay.

37. Post #157
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    then do what i do with some of my drawing i start before i even declare while every 1 else does there stuff then i declare copy my part of the map onto the latest saving time allowing others to carry on instead of waiting for ages

38. Post #158

April 2011
    326 Posts

[release]Up in the sky,
    Something strange.
    So very high,
    And soon to bring a change.

There it was,
    ready to join the game.
    An enigma at best t'was.
    I wonder what's its name?
    [/release]

Edited:

then do what i do with some of my drawing i start before i even declare while every 1 else does there stuff then i declare copy my part of the map onto the latest saving time allowing others to carry on instead of waiting for ages
    Yeah I'll probably do that from now on.

39. Post #159
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    love the little poem xD

40. Post #160
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    Declare after Purple Plum.