1. Post #161
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declare after purple plum

2. Post #162
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    declare after felix who I believe is next to post.

3. Post #163
    December 2011
    91 Posts

Gibson digs eastward and runs into a rock wall! He frantically tries to break it down, and the wall begins to crumble.

4. Post #164
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    fine physco you can have it xD

Edited:

declare after pysco as mine will be instant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Guess its phsycho, evil then dead. Very close to all of you. Prepare your part of the map, like I did and it should go quick.

6. Post #166
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    fucking ninjas everywhere

7. Post #167
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    haha were perched on our sites refreshing every split second then bam declares spam every where lol

8. Post #168

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Another infallible warning:
    For those with no geometric predictability skills whatsoever, my object is gonna land in the left most pond. If you decide to venture there on your own character's head be it.

9. Post #169
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    For those with no geometric predictability skills whatsoever, my object is gonna land in the left most pond. If you decide to venture there on your own character's head be it.
    well i am pretty good with predictions geometrics so wouldnt the object be angled towards the pond as its trail makes it seem like its going faster than it is required to drop in the pond so it would overshot xD haha thought i would sound all logical haha but yeah i dont mind cause none of this game is based on logic or physics xD but thanks for the heads up

10. Post #170
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Was planning to build a bridge over that lake, but guess that idea is gone for now.

11. Post #171
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Was planning to build a bridge over that lake, but guess that idea is gone for now.
    should of spoke up sooner then dude lol

12. Post #172
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    should of spoke up sooner then dude lol
    Why would I give my whole plan out in the beginning? I'll figure something out.

13. Post #173
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Why would I give my whole plan out in the beginning? I'll figure something out.
    good point xD

14. Post #174
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    Am I the only one who has been making my things 'realistic'? I mean at the beginning I described how Justin dug for resources and hauled up broken bits of timber with his hands and now people ''find'' computers and crazy shit. Also, what's with the underground caves they look like shit.

15. Post #175
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Am I the only one who has been making my things 'realistic'? I mean at the beginning I described how Justin dug for resources and hauled up broken bits of timber with his hands and now people ''find'' computers and crazy shit. Also, what's with the underground caves they look like shit.
    dude it cant be realistic in a post apocolypse nuke world 0.o there are no trees lol and your story line is cool but every1 else has said where they have been getting there resources from such as the two guys with the computer comm they brought that from somewhere else same as my guy lol plus mines making electric so its kind of realstic. the guy with the object coming from sky thats realstic haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts

Ekidu harvests some more roots from the tree.He plugs the small hole in Justin's canopy with a stick. He combines the rest of the roots and a few gems to make a pick-axe and he begins digging down. A septuopus emerges from the sap at the bottom of the pond.

Edited:

I agree that the caves look bad, you're free to make them better in a declare, if you want.

17. Post #177
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    Yeah I'll fix them after evil posts as its my turn after him. Just to let you know Psycho I've been using Ekidu and Justin (as you know) in tandem, so I'm going to create a small story with them and create my own character in the next turn, because Ekidu was supposed to examine the gems.

18. Post #178
    December 2011
    71 Posts

tibbles builds the convertor he has now basically ran out of useful resources while the creation still digs down

19. Post #179
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    declare after dead

20. Post #180
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    With Ekidu burrowing down and Justin seemingly stranded for now he shouts down to Ekidu 'So err... what about these rocks?' Ekidu echoes back 'They are a great source of power. I am entrusting you with a task. Split the source into quarters. One is to go to the nomad for birthing me into this world. One is to go to you for protecting me in this world. One is to go to me for saving this world and one is to go into the tree for the legacy of this world. Go now and place the source into the roots.'

Justin does so and instantly the trunk swells and more of its roots spread and begin to protect the shabby trench. He places the nomad's gems inside his sack taking care not to disturb the contents.
    He leaves his and Ekidu's in the crate for them to take as of when.
    A small sack starts to grow with a gem inside. It will hatch in 3 turns (my character)

Justin Ekidu and the nomad can now be controlled my their respective players.

21. Post #181
    December 2011
    91 Posts

Gibson breaks through the stone wall and enters the room to see a dead skeleton guarding a chest. He examines the cave, and thinks that it seems like a good place to settle in. Also must have been this poor dead mans home before. Probably died because of lack of oxygine, but doesn't have to worry about that because his entrance from which he fell in was providing oxygine.. He clears an area of rocks, so that he can dig a storage down. He gets ready to build his home.

22. Post #182
    December 2011
    71 Posts

Gibson breaks through the stone wall and enters the room to see a dead skeleton guarding a chest. He examines the cave, and thinks that it seems like a good place to settle in. Also must have been this poor dead mans home before. Probably died because of lack of oxygine, but doesn't have to worry about that because his entrance from which he fell in was providing oxygine.. He clears an area of rocks, so that he can dig a storage down. He gets ready to build his home.
    slow down your proceeding to fast compared to every one else

Edited:

declare

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,149 Posts

Tardis dematerialized xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #184
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    slow down your proceeding to fast compared to every one else

Edited:

declare
    How? I just cleared a place in the floor. The rest was describing the home. The cave was already there from the person who previously lived there but died. :)

Edited:

Tardis dematerialized xD
    Oh yea everything will be fine now that the doctor is here...
    Ignore his post...

25. Post #185
    December 2011
    71 Posts

yeah just digging took place on mine seen as i needed to extend to start my next plan

26. Post #186
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Uhh, shouldn't the storm be over now? (11 turns since the storm started by my count)
    Also, you guys should've been raising the water level as you went on. :P

27. Post #187
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    Haven't been counting, nor am I sure if that monolith thing is supposed to be moving or not

28. Post #188
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    god 10 turns went quick lol and just declare then captinicy and remove the rain lol plus raise the water level a bit then

29. Post #189
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts
    With Ekidu burrowing down and Justin seemingly stranded for now he shouts down to Ekidu 'So err... what about these rocks?' Ekidu echoes back 'They are a great source of power. I am entrusting you with a task. Split the source into quarters. One is to go to the nomad for birthing me into this world. One is to go to you for protecting me in this world. One is to go to me for saving this world and one is to go into the tree for the legacy of this world. Go now and place the source into the roots.'

Justin does so and instantly the trunk swells and more of its roots spread and begin to protect the shabby trench. He places the nomad's gems inside his sack taking care not to disturb the contents.
    He leaves his and Ekidu's in the crate for them to take as of when.
    A small sack starts to grow with a gem inside. It will hatch in 3 turns (my character)

Justin Ekidu and the nomad can now be controlled my their respective players.
    Oops, let's act like I didn't make that pick-axe out of the gems. Let's say it was just wood or stones. Also, thanks for developing some more story!

30. Post #190
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare. Just keep editing with the rain until someone gets on to remove it.

Gibson opens the chest to find an assortment of materials such as: a bow, arrows, a sword, a dagger, flint, blade sharpener, shovel, axe, pickaxe, rope, and more valuables. Gibson keeps the bones to make arrowheads of later. Looks like the man before stocked up pretty well. It's a shame he had to go out like he did.

31. Post #191
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts
    Declare. I'll get rid of the rain.

32. Post #192
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    Oops, let's act like I didn't make that pick-axe out of the gems. Let's say it was just wood or stones. Also, thanks for developing some more story!
    Yeah it's your character now and he has a quarter of the gem pile. The meteor thing wasn't that big so think of the size of the gem share similar to a basketball. So you can make what you want from them! :) I thought I'd drop a few prophecy hints from Ekidu to give people some ideas. I hope you also don't mind my character working closely with Ekidu as the new spawn, and the tree are all closely linked and are 'one family'

33. Post #193
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts

The last cloud moves off to the east. Ekidu uncovers small timbers buried in what seems to be clay. (his pick-axe has been changed from the mysterious gems to wood to reflect dead60's story.)

Edited:

Yeah it's your character now and he has a quarter of the gem pile. The meteor thing wasn't that big so think of the size of the gem share similar to a basketball. So you can make what you want from them! :) I thought I'd drop a few prophecy hints from Ekidu to give people some ideas. I hope you also don't mind my character working closely with Ekidu as the new spawn, and the tree are all closely linked and are 'one family'
    There's no problem with it. I like the direction that you're taking our character group.

34. Post #194
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    call a quick declare and introduce my character and off for now!

35. Post #195
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    edit: dead60 are you declaring or leaving?

36. Post #196
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts
    Declare.
    edit: dead60 are you declaring or leaving?
    I believe he just declared.

37. Post #197
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Agh, I have been editing out the rain, adding puddles, etc for the last 20 minutes. I don't normally Declare though so I guess I should from now on. :P

Oh well, carry on. I will move my character again later. Got to go.

Edit: For those curious, here was my version:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4497/26285067.png

38. Post #198
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    Justin hears the tree sounding an eerie noise, almost a deep humming of nature itself. He quickly returns to the fire scared of the pod which was about to hatch. As the pod breaks open a similar creature that of Ekidu appears. Justin can clearly tell it is of kin, yet this one is different. The former gem is now it's head and it has gem like structures for hands and gem tipped spear shapes protruding from it's back. Those hands look like they could cause some major damage.

It clambers down into the cave. It stops for a moment, pausing and taking everything in as the gem rotates in the plant-like shell. It senses Ekidu digging below and examines Justin.

Justin does not know what to say and is quite freaked out. 'Errm... Hi'. The sentient stares blankly at Justin without any signs of emotion. It responds with 'English, yes? Good.' The sentient points to the fire and begins to ask Justin random questions about it. From what Justin can gather the sentient acts like a child, which is understandable, but he further understands that the sentient knows nothing about this earth. All the sentient understands is what fire is (from the barrage of questions asked), where he was birthed and that it shares a connection with Ekidu and Justin.

'That's it!' Justin shouts. 'I know what Ekidu was talking about now, ...for the legacy of this world, teach him the truth and teach him the wrongs' The sentient stares blankly at Justin.

[psycho you can move him around to help dig etc and give him a name? :) ]
    [clouds removed due to declare change]
    [caves updated and removed some water from the small cave. Feel free to modify again, I thought I'd have a go at it]

39. Post #199
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Justin hears the tree sounding an eerie noise, almost a deep humming of nature itself. He quickly returns to the fire scared of the pod which was about to hatch. As the pod breaks open a similar creature that of Ekidu appears. Justin can clearly tell it is of kin, yet this one is different. The former gem is now it's head and it has gem like structures for hands and gem tipped spear shapes protruding from it's back. Those hands look like they could cause some major damage.

It clambers down into the cave. It stops for a moment, pausing and taking everything in as the gem rotates in the plant-like shell. It senses Ekidu digging below and examines Justin.

Justin does not know what to say and is quite freaked out. 'Errm... Hi'. The sentient stares blankly at Justin without any signs of emotion. It responds with 'English, yes? Good.' The sentient points to the fire and begins to ask Justin random questions about it. From what Justin can gather the sentient acts like a child, which is understandable, but he further understands that the sentient knows nothing about this earth. All the sentient understands is what fire is (from the barrage of questions asked), where he was birthed and that it shares a connection with Ekidu and Justin.

'That's it!' Justin shouts. 'I know what Ekidu was talking about now, ...for the legacy of this world, teach him the truth and teach him the wrongs' The sentient stares blankly at Justin.

[psycho you can move him around to help dig etc and give him a name? :) ]
    [clouds removed due to declare change]
    [caves updated and removed some water from the small cave. Feel free to modify again, I thought I'd have a go at it]

What the hell did you do to those caves? Only moderators can change the landscape.
    I'm disregarding that part.

Gibson digs to make storage.

40. Post #200
    June 2007
    912 Posts
    doesn't say anything in the rules and I was allowed to modify the caves. Y U NO READ previous posts?