1. Post #241
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,412 Posts
    Anyone? Haha

Also, does anyone think we should expand the map again? We might do well expanding the bottom of the place. I can try to.
    We don't need an expansion quite yet. We haven't even explored most of the underground and there's still quite a bit of room on the surface.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #242
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    ^You're right. ;)

Jason continues digging. He digs further to the left and down a bit. Suddenly the ground gives way and he finds himself falling… for just a split second. Not much of a fall. But an underground cave! He decides he should keep moving and visit this cave again later. Perhaps he can catch up to Justin and figure out what is really going on.

Meanwhile… some water has mysteriously appeared above the tunnel where Tibbles is… how could it have gone through the dirt like that?

3. Post #243
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.

Gibson digs up so that he can get some more sunshine into his cave or make a chimney.

4. Post #244
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare, I'll go again xD

Edit:

Gibson has finished the chimney, and has evened out the top of his cave with the dirt that came from digging upwards. He put his chest in the storage room for safe keeping. But there is a problem. He now has no way of getting up with a fire going. He needs to find a way to get up. He cannot take the ladder outside and go up, because it will not reach. He goes back to the place he first arrived in and thinks of a way to get all the debris down, so that he can use the wood to build a ladder. That way he can get up and look over the other citizens.

P.S. I know this is kind of quick, but it looks like this thread is dying and I want to finish all my plans before it does. Somebody declare because I don't want to play by myself D:.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    I can't make one atm, but the thread isn't dying. People were probably just busy today. :P

6. Post #246
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin also goes down the tunnel and places more sticks in the wall to get down . But he then sees that there is no more wall to place the sticks, so he jumps on to the piece of wood in the water.

P.s I dont think the thread is dying its just because every one is in a differnt time zone :) It is 12.30 were i live now.

7. Post #247
    December 2011
    71 Posts

Justin also goes down the tunnel and places more sticks in the wall to get down . But he then sees that there is no more wall to place the sticks, so he jumps on to the piece of wood in the water.

P.s I dont think the thread is dying its just because every one is in a differnt time zone :) It is 12.30 were i live now.
    what the fuck is happened since i havent been here (im the guy who controls tibbles and the creation xD ) why is there now water leaking into my base

DECLARE

8. Post #248
    June 2007
    964 Posts

True. Majority go to school/college or work, wait until the evening.
    Call a declare after evil. Gonna fix a few things I've done and fix some caves.

9. Post #249
    December 2011
    71 Posts

tibbles creates a water tank to catch the falling water..... while the creature has built something unknown (yes the drawings are shit but i will upgrade them later )

10. Post #250
    June 2007
    964 Posts
    fix them now. I'm just preparing a few move random cave environments for people.

11. Post #251
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    fix them now. I'm just preparing a few move random cave environments for people.
    so where's these new caves xD

12. Post #252
    June 2007
    964 Posts
    The sentient sees Ekidu and Justin go into the void. The sentient locks the door after studying Justin's actions and takes the gems as the sentient knows they are precious to everyone.

'I still can't see anything' Shouts Justin, 'Neither can I' replies Ekidu. The sentient holds a gem in his hands and the roots of the tree respond by spreading out. The sentient rappels down into the void with the gem in hand. He murmurs something to the gem and it begins to glow.

The roots the sentient rappelled down from grow towards the pure water source urging for nutrients.
    'it is time for a new beginning' says the sentient as he gradually lowers himself and the roots into the water with the gem in hand.

[expanded the caves. Should be enough room now for many-a-turn.]
    [created a few 'paths' in the caves. You can probably see where the characters are supposed to dig through to reach various cave areas. Remember the rocks are much denser and harder to mine the deeper you go. You will need to reinforce your tunnels and man made cave areas.]
    [added more stalactites and stalagmites and a fallen stalactite as a little puzzle]

[meteor should have smashed into earth by now? If so, it should cause major damage to the surface and surrounding areas]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    The sentient sees Ekidu and Justin go into the void. The sentient locks the door after studying Justin's actions and takes the gems as the sentient knows they are precious to everyone.

'I still can't see anything' Shouts Justin, 'Neither can I' replies Ekidu. The sentient holds a gem in his hands and the roots of the tree respond by spreading out. The sentient rappels down into the void with the gem in hand. He murmurs something to the gem and it begins to glow.

The roots the sentient rappelled down from grow towards the pure water source urging for nutrients.
    'it is time for a new beginning' says the sentient as he gradually lowers himself and the roots into the water with the gem in hand.

[expanded the caves. Should be enough room now for many-a-turn.]
    [created a few 'paths' in the caves. You can probably see where the characters are supposed to dig through to reach various cave areas. Remember the rocks are much denser and harder to mine the deeper you go. You will need to reinforce your tunnels and man made cave areas.]
    [added more stalactites and stalagmites and a fallen stalactite as a little puzzle]

[meteor should have smashed into earth by now? If so, it should cause major damage to the surface and surrounding areas]
    Wow the caves just look amazing great work man :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #254
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson throws a rope over the bottom log. The rope was obtained from the chest he found upon arriving in the cave.

15. Post #255
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,412 Posts
    Declare.

Ekidu climbs up the pegs and recovers his pick-axe. He contemplates sliding down the roots like the other sentient.

16. Post #256
    September 2010
    1,394 Posts
    declare boys and girls. thats right, im back from doing other things with my life. now its time to Thing it up.

Edited:

The thing evolves, rapidly tearing apart the poor soul. it moves into the cave containing the person, smelling it as another thing to assimilate.

the thing has only one thought.
    [release]I am the Overmind[/release]

Edited:

declare again.

Edited:

actually, undeclare. next declare, someone move my dood into the little end of the cave where the other guy is now and say "the overmind moves closer to its next target."

17. Post #257
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson pulls on the rope and the logs and stones come tumbling down.
    Declare again.
    Edit:

Gibson stores all the materials in the storage room, and build a ladder out of the wood that has fallen. He begins to clear the walls, and patches up the area from which the debris has fallen, to make sure nothing will fall again.

18. Post #258
    December 2011
    13 Posts
    Declare.
    This is my first time doing this, so don't be upset when it looks like crap.

Some sort of Mutated Freak shows up and starts to dig a hole, because he didn't know what else to do.

19. Post #259
    March 2011
    832 Posts
    Declare

Actually, Fuck that, Couldn't be bothered.

20. Post #260
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson gets to the top and continues to even stuff out.

21. Post #261

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Declare, my meteorite's gonna actually land now.

Edited:

The object of meritorious circumstances finally crashes into the green murky pond. A suitable blast crater is carved into the decrepit landscape of this area, lowering the water level of the pond as well. Down below, in the caverns beneath the meteorite, some rocks come loose thanks to the violent shock of the impact. (Someone else can have the rocks crash into the ground, they're free to be manipulated, not my object though).

22. Post #262
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson has finished evening out his domain, and has built a door, and a stone platform to put above the fire when it is raining or there are intruders. The platform is attached to the top of the chimney, and when you pull on a rope, it closes. He can now see the entire map.

23. Post #263
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,412 Posts
    P.S. I know this is kind of quick, but it looks like this thread is dying and I want to finish all my plans before it does. Somebody declare because I don't want to play by myself D:.
    I haven't been posting as much recently because I have Semester Finals rapidly approaching, I have to study alot.

24. Post #264
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin gets to the ground and pushes the piece of wood to the sentient .He looks over at the cave and shouts to the sentient " you gotta come over here man " .

1.Made the rocks fall.
    2.Made the mutated Thing move closer to the guy.

25. Post #265
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    Declare.

First the boom came, then the ground shook violently. (Was that what Justin had been yelling to everyone about?) Jason was digging and suddenly he hit something solid! He looked over his shoulder and the sight that met his eyes was not something he wanted to see. This… thing, was staring at him, moving towards him. He dug quickly and suddenly the ground gave way. He found himself falling… what was going on?? His stick clattered away somewhere unknown. At the present moment he is kicking in this… pipe?? To try and slow his fall. He waits to see what is at the end…

26. Post #266
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson sees the strange meteor-like object and goes down to get a closer look. While he is there he even out his land to prevent flooding if another rainstorm ever occurs.

27. Post #267
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin walks furthur but then the ground shakes and he falls through it he is stuck and he shouts out to ediku and the sentient " HELP!!!"

28. Post #268
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare...
    Edit:

Gibson makes another door inside.

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts

The Leading man formerly wearing Green Leaves the Comms Center after they install a proper door. He wanders into a tunnel while looking for things about that could be useful and spots a Mutant. He is horrified by this, and Is more than sure It will probably try to kill him. He Unholsters his Sidearm and Blows its head off.

30. Post #270
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson decides to go to his storage room and dig across the lake, since he cannot build a bridge over the lake, when suddenly he hit some VERY hard and thick metal wall. It seemed to have a door, with an airtight lock and optical sensor. It almost looked like a safe!

31. Post #271
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin hears the floor cracking , and then he starts to fall, he is about to hit the rock solid ground , but then he quickly holds on to a ledge, he looks down it is a long fall , so he shouts even louder to Ekidu and The Sentient "HELP!!" hopefully they heard him this time ...

32. Post #272

December 2011
    6 Posts
    Declare.

Tried my best to draw, I think I failed. :P

Charlie enters from the left, eyeing the smoke coming from the base under him. He got here from following the meteor.

33. Post #273
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare.

Tried my best to draw, I think I failed. :P

Charlie enters from the left, eyeing the smoke coming from the base under him. He got here from following the meteor.

That looks good , now that you made the size smaller :)

34. Post #274
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

The door opens and Gibson sees another man. The other man seems shocked to see Gibson. "Hello, my name is Martin. I heard a thunk so I opened the door to check what it was. I'm surprised to see another man. Didn't think there would be any more survivors after the nuclear bomb." Immediately Gibson's eye glared at the chest he had. It was the same one he had found when he had discovered his cave. "That chest, where did you get it?" Said Gibson. "What, this one?" Martin said pointing at the one Gibson could not take his eyes off. "I have many of them. I use them to store everything that is important to me. Come with me." said Martin. He moved the chest aside, and there was another door. When he opened the door and climbed down the ladder, there was a whole wherehouse full of the chests! "Why do you ask?" said Martin. "When I first arrived here, there was a man in a cave guarding a chest exactly like that." said Gibson. "Must have been Bryan" said Martin. "I told that man that he could stay with me if he wanted, but he just wouldn't listen! Anyways I gave him that chest to help him out, but seems it had no use." Gibson and Martin went back to the safe and continued conversing. They became friends immediately and decided to live together, as friends and protectors, should any harm come to them.

35. Post #275

October 2011
    11 Posts
    Declare

Onkel Bert arrives.

36. Post #276
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Just saying, that thing in the lake has not moved.
    What is it?
    EDIT: I'm going to give this a try. But please don't disrespect, it's my first pixel drawing, seriously.

Declare

Edited:

Two strange people appear in front of Gibson's house, they are quite small.

(first try at this)

37. Post #277
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson takes Martin to his home. "Looks like you really made use of those tools, I see." said Martin. "Yeah, they were very helpful. I don't think I would be alive without them." Gibson replied.
    Gibson looks through the peephole on the door and sees two men. Martin gives Gibson a handgun and a full clip, and Gibson gives Martin a knife, just for extra precaution.

38. Post #278
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Just saying, that thing in the lake has not moved.
    What is it?
    EDIT: I'm going to give this a try. But please don't disrespect, it's my first pixel drawing, seriously.

Declare

Edited:

Two strange men appear in front of Gibson's house, they are quite small.

(first try at this)

Good for your first try :)

and that thing in the lake is a meteor :)

O and Declare

Edited:

Justin can feel his hands slipping , he starts to fall he hits the ground and then his vision starts to get blurry , he is now on the cold wet ground not knowing what will happen to him ...

P.S My character is not dead he is only past out he will wake up in about 5 turns :)

39. Post #279
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

The taller one of the brothers goes to the door, while walking towards it he notices the trap above the door, so instead of knocking he shouts through the peep-hole:

"Let us in! We bring no harm, only our alliance!"

Meanwhile the smaller one of the two plants some seeds into the ground and waters them with the watering can they brought with them.

(the water from the can is fresh, not from the lakes here)
    (the plants are simply plants, nothing weird about them)

40. Post #280
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson opens the door and sees that it is just merely two kids. He puts his gun in his back pocket as there is no danger. He gives the older brother a key to his house. The two brothers now have permission to enter and leave Gibson's house, but not change any part of the layout. "I was just about to go looking for fresh water. Seeing as you two are growing crops, looks like you are in need of some. If you need us, Martin and I will be in the storage room. To get to the storage room there will be a hidden door to the left of the fireplace. Have fun and keep an eye on the meteor."