1. Post #281
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    declare

Edited:

Justin finally wakes up, he uses a bit of material that he found in his pocket, to wrap around his head , as a bandage he looks around , he is alone now inside a dark damp cave . He can not find a way to get back up, nobody knows that he is here, he only hopes that somebody will find him , before he starves to death .....

2. Post #282
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

The older brother says "My name is Kenshi and this is my brother Kensu", Kenshi then goes inside with the key and warms up by the fire. He hears something downstairs in Martins safe room, he went to check and has not been back since.
    Kensu follows him inside, goes down the ladder and opens the chest, he takes a spade from the chest and goes back up then digs a large hole that goes down to the water, Kensu does not touch the water.

1. The plants have grown
    2. The watering can is empty
    3. There is a fish in the hole that Kensu dug out

3. Post #283
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin hears something , it sounds like water , he quickly sees that water has started gushing through the wall. He knows that he has to get to higher ground , before the contaminated water touches him....

4. Post #284
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    Herpdy derp-clare.

5. Post #285
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare... again.
    After Zombie

6. Post #286
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts

The overmind reacts to the shot in the head by reforming the head slowly and shooting tentacles towards the man. it also shoots tentacles into the ground.

Meanwhile storm clouds begin reforming over top of the mountian area. you may want to get to cover. 10 turns untill the storm hits.

7. Post #287
    October 2011
    184 Posts

The overmind reacts to the shot in the head by reforming the head slowly and shooting tentacles towards the man. it also shoots tentacles into the ground.

Meanwhile storm clouds begin reforming over top of the mountian area. you may want to get to cover. 10 turns untill the storm hits.
    Hey zombie only moderators can make map changing events, so no clouds yet ok, i was planning on doing something else , its going to be a suprise :)

Edited:

Current map :)

8. Post #288
    June 2011
    37 Posts

Kenshi appears in the cave, injured, he does not remember what happened or how he got here.
    he says "Watch out, he's there, he's everywhere, we can't stay here!"
    He appears to be very confused.

Kensu covers his plants over, (not because of that storm that zombie said about) and runs inside, he does not explain to anyone what he does this for.
    He desperately searches for his brother, Kenshi.
    Kensu has also taken the flowerhead from one of the plants and placed it into the empty watering can which is downstairs.
    P.S: Can someone edit that cloud out from the top?

9. Post #289
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

"Let's go dig down for some fresh water Martin."
    "Fresh water? No need! We have a lake right under our noses!"
    "Yes but... it's contaminated."
    "Not to worry, I have about 4 chests filled with water purifiers! I figure it should not take even half of a chest to clean this lake up!"
    "That's great Martin! Let's get them and hopefully grow some crops! I can't wait until we can finally eat some fresh food! Maybe fish will also arrive!"

*Martin goes to his storage room to get the water purifiers.*
    *Martin throws in the water purifiers.*

"I'll go to the top of our house to see if it helps." said Gibson

*Gibson climbs to the top.*

"Martin! It's changing! The water is becoming lighter! It's becoming clear! FRESH WATER AT LAST!" yelled Gibson.

10. Post #290
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The thing's tentacle that flew into the ground earlier sprouted a tentacle behind the masked man. if the man doesnt shoot the guy or run away now he faces assimilation into the swarm.

meanwhile a sprout of creep appears to be leaking out of the roof by the tube.

11. Post #291
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Quick Declare.
    Edit:

The water looks like it is finally good enough to drink.

12. Post #292
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    @Purple Plum
    I can't go on Paint right now since i'm on my laptop but the Kenshi (older brother) has the key to the house still, and he is trapped in the mine with Justin.

Also, the leaking water in the cave should start to purify too

Declare.

Added some ores in the cave and purified the leaking water.

13. Post #293
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    @Purple Plum
    I can't go on Paint right now since i'm on my laptop but the Kenshi (older brother) has the key to the house still, and he is trapped in the mine with Justin.

Also, the leaking water in the cave should start to purify too
    It's okay door is open for your characters.
    Edit:

Looks like the sun is out after a long time! Things start to brighten up, but nobody is sure when the sun will go down.

Gibson and Martin are talking about how the fish are arriving and the water level coming back up, until they spot someone on the top of their house. Who is this strange fellow with glasses and where did he come from?

(Badboyuk if you want me to take away sun and put back sky the way it was just say so, if not I will make the sun go back after a few turns.)

14. Post #294
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    It's okay door is open for your characters.
    Edit:

Looks like the sun is out after a long time! Things start to brighten up, but nobody is sure when the sun will go down.

Gibson and Martin are talking about how the fish are arriving and the water level coming back up, until they spot someone on the top of their house. Who is this strange fellow with glasses and where did he come from?

(Badboyuk if you want me to take away sun and put back sky the way it was just say so, if not I will make the sun go back after a few turns.)
    I believe you're only allowed 2 characters maximum.

15. Post #295
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    I believe you're only allowed 2 characters maximum.
    Ohh... Right.. Crap.

Okay get rid of him then. xD
    Next person who declares erase him please.

16. Post #296
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Huh, I remember participating in something like this back in January '10. I like how it's going.

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,215 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

The Masked man fires again at the mutant, and turns runs. He notices the tentacle and brings up his gun, firing but he was too close. He runs by and recieves a cut from the tentacle. He scrambles out of the cave, which causes the weakly supported cavity which is the entrance to cave in.

The Water flowing down into the cavern where Justin is flows over the top, and begins making its way to him. It is now purified, or is it?

18. Post #298
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin quickly pushes Kenshi up to the higher rock , and then climbs up it himself .Justin asks Kenshi "who is every where ??"
    Justin cleans Kenshi with the bandage that he has.......

Made the sun go away. (this is a apocolapse the air is poluted wicth means that the sun can not be seen.)
    Made the fresh water darker. (thought that it was just to bright.)
    Made the water in the cave poluted. (because you would have to put one of them tablets in to it to make it non poluted.)
    Made Purple Plums character go away. (because you can only have 2 characters.)

19. Post #299
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

A 'Root Tree' begins to grow next to Gibson's house (where Kensu planted seeds), the roots from it stretch close to water to grow more.
    Kensu carefully crafts the spade into a hatchet shape with his chisel he carries in his pocket.

Kenshi throws the key to Gibson's house at some rocks above him, they fall down and create more space to walk on.
    Kenshi says "We need to get out of here, the rock we are standing on is cracking, probably from that contaminated water and the nuclear dirt in it."
    Meanwhile some nuclear dirt enters the stream of water, any rocks that the nuclear dirt touches will slowly disintegrate

20. Post #300
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson has built a boat and compensates whether he should check the mysterious meteor out or not.

21. Post #301
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

Kensu chops the tree down with his hatchet then chisels it into a rope-like material, he strings it to the hatchet and uses the flowerhead from his previous plant (which is very tough) to make sure it does not break, he begins to go fishing
    Meanwhile Kenshi bravely jumps from the rock that fell to try to grab onto the opposite rock wall, he misses and falls into the contaminated water. His hat stay afloat above him.
    The rock that Justin is standing on is getting weaker and weaker, he needs to get out before it falls over and Justin falls in too.

(Yes Kenshi is now dead, the key and his hat are in perfect condition though)
    (Kenshi's hat is very long when unraveled, it is made of fabric.)

22. Post #302
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

"Hey Gibson, I forgot to ask you, how did you come to dig into my safe in the first place?"
    "Well, I was planning to build a bridge over the lake, but then the meteor crashed, so I decided I would dig under the lake to get to the other side, but turns out I bumped into you!"
    "Why didn't we continue digging together?"
    "I guess I just forgot all about it. I was so happy to see another person, it was getting really lonely all by myself."
    "I think it's a good idea, we should try digging to the other side again. Hopefully we will find people to trade with."

Gibson and Martin go into the safe, and exit out the other way and continue to dig. They put up wooden posts and a wooden roof so no water would leak, and so that the lake wouldn't collapse.

"Wait a moment." said Martin.
    "What?"
    "Kenshi!"
    "What about Kenshi?"
    "He said he was going to the storage house. I didn't see him anywhere! What if something happened to him?"
    "Maybe he found a way to the other side."
    "What if a cave in occured and he is trapped?"

Gibson and Martin stopped to listen for screaming. They did not hear anything.

"Let's dig to the other side as fast as we possible can. Poor Kensu will be worried sick."

Little did Martin and Gibson know, Kenshi was already dead.
    Martin and Gibson continue digging as fast as they can.

23. Post #303

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Declare, after a whole week I can actually edit that meteor stuck in the lake...
       Damn you higher education :P   

Edited:

Code:
    System corrupt: initiating reboot...
    Reboot successful: Cause of corruption unknown
    Location unknown
    Beginning extraction of information on current environment
    Releasing survey drones 1,2+3
    Drones 2:aerial mode
    Drone 1+3: terrestrial mode
    ----------------------------------
    Drone 1 report:
    Environment:aqueous, consists primarily of substance-Dihydrogen Monoxide
    Secondary compounds of unknown purifying agent
    Liquid pressure:1.01 strength of normal nitrogen/oxygen based atmosphere
    Drone 2 report:
    Atmosphere stable, signs of nuclear contaminants
    humanoid detected-commencing scan
    Drone 3 report:
    No new additional information to report...
    Drone 1 receiving command from Main control pod-
    Begin draining of the aqueous environment, via drilling lasers.
    The meteorite object activates itself and releases drones to study its location. 1 drone flies off into the air and scans Kensu. The other two walk along the lake bed with their tentacles. One of the drones begins drilling downwards, with high power lasers, to drain the water in the lake. It does not know of the two individuals underneath, and their recently created wooden roof...
    [release]By the way, Purple Plum you left a massive botch of white space on the right of the image. I've removed it now.
    [/release]

24. Post #304
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin quickly jumps to th other rock , and picks up the key and Kenshis hat ,he ties the key to the hat and throws it up to the ledge , he is suprised that his hat is that long , but he knows there is no time to waste so he starts to climb up.

The rock colapses into the poluted water .

Oh and gamma you can have robots but dont make them start a war ok :)

25. Post #305
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    why no war? like, thats the whole reason im going infested people! D:

26. Post #306

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Oh and gamma you can have robots but dont make them start a war ok :)
    Don't worry I won't have them start a war but if someone else decides "Oh I think it'd be a neat idea to rip the tentacles off of these robots" then the computer mainframe will take the logical choice:Get rid of the deterrents. So it'll base its opinions on what happens to it, will you attack unprovoked? Or will you see what this unknown wonder has to offer?
    Live or die, the choice is yours.    I most CERTAINLY didn't steal this from Saw.   

27. Post #307
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    Gamma, could i ally you please because i love your guys. you always make the most awesome things.

28. Post #308
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

Kensu catches the fish and reels it up, he then sees a green light on the floor below him, he looks up and sees the Droid.
    He does not know what it is but he is not scared of it, he looks at it for a while then slowly places his hat on the floor for the Droid to inspect, he then walks into Gibson's house and goes downstairs with the fish he caught.
    He finds Gibson and Martin and drops the fish, he has a green light around him, it does not affect him though.
    Kensu says "Hello Gibson and Martin, have you seen Kenshi? There are also some droids up there, they seemed quite friendly, just don't make them angry is what I suggest."

(Gamma Plasma, you have 3 droids, I believe they count as characters, and you are allowed a maximum of two, but don't remove unless a moderator says so)

29. Post #309
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson and Martin hear the laser drilling.
    They were just about to leave as Kensu walks in. Gibson and Martin have little time to talk. All they can say is;

"Didn't see him, bye!"

Gibson and Martin run out of the house and see the droid scanning their area.
    Gibson walks up to the droid:

"Hello droid, we come in peace. Although we have very powerful weapons but we will not use them unless absolutely necessary. I am sure you also have powerful weapons, so for that I hope we can live together in harmony. You seem to be drilling above an underground tunnel me and my friend have been working on. We would ask you to stop as we need a way of getting across the lake. If it is important to whatever you are doing, please say so, and we will respect your privacy and research."

Martin modestly asks from behind Gibson:

"And if you by any chance know the whereabouts of a young man named Kenshi, please tell us. His little brother Kensu, who so happens to now have some green glow around him is very worried. If you know or see anything about this, please inform us right away."

Martin whispers to Gibson:

"I think we should re-inforce our house. I have some steel that was stolen from the United Universe Associations which is completely indestructable to all weapons in this universe"
    "Martin?"
    "Yes"
    "Where the HELL did you get that and where have you been keeping it!?"
    "Never mind that, let's just get started."

What other secrets does Gibson have, and what will happen with these droids?

"We are just going to do some updates on our house, it is really out of date and we think it's time we upgrade." Gibson says to the droid in a solid tone.

(Gamma I am not going to start a war with your drones so don't worry)
    :)

30. Post #310

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Gamma, could i ally you please because i love your guys. you always make the most awesome things.
    You're gonna have to find me first before any allying can come into effect, right now you're trapped in a cave.

(Gamma Plasma, you have 3 droids, I believe they count as characters, and you are allowed a maximum of two, but don't remove unless a moderator says so)
    I'm sort of confused over that. The drones are meant to be detachments of the computer. There not suppose to be actual characters, just a means for my only character, the meteorite, to see.
    Of course it's down to Badboy's decision. If you're going to remove one then remove the drone that's doing nothing (the walking one).

31. Post #311
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

Kensu is extremely worried about his brother, so he begins to dig a hole, his hands are not injured at all, the glow around him is making him stronger.
    He knows that Gibson and Martin will follow him, so he detaches the wooden roof and places it like a barrier (not knowing the dangers this leaves, because the drone can drill right in now) then ties it together with the strong flowerhead material. He takes a bite from the fish he has taken with him.

Meanwhile where Justin in, a zombie has appeared in the cave he is heading to.
    (Purple Plum, you cannot break the wood back off, the flowerhead material is the stronger than iron)

Edited:

Can someone please declare?

32. Post #312
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson and Martin split up re-inforcing their house as fast as possible. They are extremely tired as the metal is VERY heavy, but they know the faster it is done, the better.

33. Post #313
    March 2011
    29 Posts
    So much has happened since I last checked! Wow. New players, events, etc. Now I'm back, though. (Was making a game for Ludum Dare all weekend)

Jason falls out of the pipe. Only to find…more pipes!! He notices some gooey red stuff coming from above and runs for the next set of pipes, hoping it will lead him to safety.
    ……… but will it??

34. Post #314
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin climbs up the rope, but then he sees a zombie , the zombie lunges at him, but he quickly moves out of the way , and the zombie falls into the contaminated water, and dies.
    Justin collects the rope .

Made the water level rise in the cave ,it will only stay at that level now.

And i am going to allow for gamma plasma to have the robots because they are from the metorite.(But i dont want him to take the mick and make hundreds ok )
    And plum could you stop making resources appear do abit of mining please :)

35. Post #315
    October 2011
    97 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

An unknown figure appears in-front of Gibson's door.

36. Post #316
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,404 Posts
    Declare.

Enkidu slides down the vine, he hears echoes of someone shouting.
    (Sorry I've been inactive, I've had finals and stuff. I start break on Wednesday, expect me to be back then.)

37. Post #317
    October 2011
    97 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The unknown man now known as Tristan starts digging with his bare hands until he spots something shiny. It appears to be the corner of something wooden.

38. Post #318
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Sorry I'm not updating my part of the civilization, but my internet crashed.
    Badboyuk I'm not getting these resources from nowhere lol Martin had them hidden somewhere, there will be a story about Martin.

39. Post #319
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    will declare in about 3-4 hours.

40. Post #320

April 2011
    326 Posts
    (Sorry I've been inactive, I've had finals and stuff. I start break on Wednesday, expect me to be back then.)
    I too have been trapped by the scheme that is "higher education" and I'm also breaking up this Wednesday (why couldn't it have been earlier?) Luckily I have a bit of time today so:
    declare

Edited:

...Ergh, I hate Filesmelt, it's so unreliable. Would anyone mind PMing me Anguish's image since I can't see it.