1. Post #441
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Declare. Also pageking.

Cuddles is done mining and they appear to have found some old pieces of wood and some rocks.

2. Post #442
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare. Also pageking.

Cuddles is done mining and they appear to have found some old pieces of wood and some rocks.

Edit: Mhh, anyone want me to edit it so that the hole has the slightly lighter dirt background?
    If you could it would be good

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    If you could it would be good
    Done!

Edited:

Also, is the thread dieing or is activity usually low on this part of the forum?

4. Post #444
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    Done!

Edited:

Also, is the thread dieing or is activity usually low on this part of the forum?
    It tends to get quite low, don't worry about it.

Declare in addition.

Edited:

Delvin decides to dig downwards due to his Agoraphobia. Unfortunatly some loose earth collapsed and Delvin took quite the fall! He temporarily looses consciousness.

5. Post #445
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson and Martin take the rest of the dirt and pack it down, while the other dirt is falling underneath them.
    They also disassemble the wooden stick that was used to knock down the dirt so they can store up wood.

6. Post #446
    September 2010
    1,414 Posts
    im contemplating going all LOL on this thread. like, not shit post, but something that will make people laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,250 Posts

The Volatile mutation shot by the green shirted man has been spreading. A lot.

The Persian man does not see the hole going down as he walks. he tumbles down, and falls into the water below. Strings of blood flow upwards from him. There is no doubt he is dead.

Some sort of Orb-Like mutation appears, killing one of the small gunmen, and absorbing his blood (Sorry guy, yer only allowed to have 2 characters at a time ;P)

8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Declare.

Nick has finished building the frame for his house, and has stacked the rest of the wood for later use.

9. Post #449
    March 2011
    843 Posts
    Declareth.

"Shit!"
    The Important Guy turns and runs past the soldier
    Meanwhile, The soldier opens fire
    "Eat lead, you filthy Fuckhead!"

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,250 Posts

The Mutation retreats, but it seems fairly un-affected. It shoots out another tentacle, followed by a second. The first tentacle ripe through the soldier's front leg like butter, as he continues to shoot.

The Caucasian man in green, fearing his friend may have died and now out of power for a while, rigs up a power system. hopefully it works...

11. Post #451
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Delvin gets up in searing pain, And notices a strange green object floating overhead. He decides to lay low until it passes.

12. Post #452
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin goes out side and sees a man in a wooly hat and coat he says "Hello?!?"
    Justin waits for a reply....

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Declare!

Because Nick was startled by the sound, he turned around with his gun pointed at the man.

Oh my god, i'm so sorry!

The man puts his gun away.

Hey there! Sorry about that, it's been ages since I've seen another person.

*Awaiting Justin's reply*

14. Post #454
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Didnt see a point of posting a pic when we are having a conversation :)

Justin"I know, i havent seen seen anybody in ages,i have been in my mine for the past months.Where did you come from ??"

15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Guess i wont post a pic either.

Nick: I... Don't know. The last thing i remember was a loud noise, and then my dog, cuddles, pulling me out of some rubble.. I've been wandering ever since. What about you?

16. Post #456
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Justin: "I heard a loud noise like you , then everything went white , and i found myself laying in the dirt.I have seen these flying droid things have you ??"

17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Nick: Yes, they look very strange, my dog was barking at what appears to be a whole nest of those things, but anyway, want to help me finish my shack?

18. Post #458
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Justin: " Sure What can I do??"

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    (mhh, do you wanna do the background walls or shall i?) Nick: You can pass me the planks while I nail 'em into the wall.

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,971 Posts

An Arterran underground transport bursts through the surface, destroying several tunnels behind it. It's large exhaust tubes stop emitting plumes of smoke and out come an Arterran infantryman and an Arterran Grenadier.

"Well, that's the last of the cisilite, I suppose we'll have to see if there's anymore around here so we can get back to the battle."

"Why would we want to go back to that hellhole?"

"Because, I think the CUE troops chased us here. We need to get out quick before they arrive or it's going to be a shitstorm!"

"Right, well I suppose we can ask the locals. What planet are we on again?"

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,250 Posts

The Caucasian man, now revealed to be named Jacob Gets a com-Interface notification, telling him that Arterran presence is detected on the surface nearby.
    He soon realizes his unstable Jury-rig begins to overload. He evacuates and begins running, Screaming to Justin:

[release]JUSTIN! RUN!!![/release]

The Mutant underground soon uses its second tentacle to tear into the small soldier's Neck, turning his jugular veins into hamburger.

22. Post #462
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin hears Jacob scream at him so he and Nick run into his house for protection......

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Declare

Justin: Quick! Block the door!
    Nick: Huh? Why?
    Justin: Just trust me on this.

*When nick and justin have finished blocking the door and the sides, Nick passes justin a small revolver, and uses his grappling hook so that he can go up for a closer look soon.

24. Post #464
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,250 Posts

The Core ruptures, and explodes. the Unstable energy rises into the air, Creating a Purple rift around it, It's a good thing Justin and the other guy got out in time.

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,506 Posts
    Wait, shit, i misread alot. i thought they were running from those digger guys so i gave the other guy a gun.. Derp.

26. Post #466
    December 2011
    486 Posts

The Core ruptures, and explodes. the Unstable energy rises into the air, Creating a Purple rift around it, It's a good thing Justin and the other guy got out in time.
    haha milkdairy wait to kill a thread

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,250 Posts

The Rift recedes. It leaves a nice small crater where the base was. Everything around it is unharmed entirely.

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,971 Posts

The Infantryman goes to ask the nearest person if he has any "cisilite" while the other goes to take up a defensive position up by the lake and survey the area.

29. Post #469
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Sorry I have been innactive, will probably declare tomorrow, sorry guyz.
    Edit: declare finally :)

Gibson and Martin continue digging their underground tunnel to the other side. Digging goes fast with their shovels. They also put wood as a support so the dirt won't collapse on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #470
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declare:

A small egg in the bottom of a cave has appeared. It looks like its cracking. What unfortunate creature will enter this messed up world.

31. Post #471
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare, thought this thread would live...
    Cope your image isn't working.
    Edit:

Gibson and Martin finish building the underground trail.