1. Post #321
    October 2011
    97 Posts
    The image should be working, check again.

2. Post #322

April 2011
    326 Posts
    The image should be working, check again.
    Yeah i can see it again now. Filesmelt bugger up on me and I couldn't see your image. Must be my ISP's fault cause I can see them now.
    And so with that in mind, re-declare

Edited:

Drone 2 heads off inside the house of Gibson. It walks downwards, through the hidden ladder passageway (being knowledgeable in camouflage trickery) and into the corridor. It finds Gibson and chooses to answer his questions. After selecting a form of English which matches the ones in its database, the drone tells Gibson that it does not know where this "Kenshi" is. It has not found many other humanoids. The drones were digging to make a suitable area for them to live in and travel but since you were making a tunnel then they'll stop. The drone also ask Gibson if it would like some help with their construction work, some robotic tentacles could up the manpower a bit. Finally the drone asks whether they can return to this abode in the future.

Drone 3 leaps into air and out of the water using its hover jet. Retracting its tentacles it heads off to another location for more investigation. For a brief movement it seems that it was radioing a message into the sky for some reason... On the other hand, Drone 1 stops drilling into the lakebed and decides to spend its time "sampling" the local wildlife of the lake.

[release]Game Rule Notes:
    A few notes on my drones
    To keep fair with the rules I've made up a restriction on the drone amount.
    Each drone is in a group of 3. One group equals 1 character. Thus I can have a maximum of six drones at one time. Currently the survey drone group is deployed so that's one character slot used up. That seem fair enough to you guys then?
    [/release]

3. Post #323
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin knows that the only way he will be able to get out is to dig, so he starts digging with his bare hands, he soon stops because his hands are bloody and he is tired.

4. Post #324
    May 2010
    151 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

A former police detective appears out of nowhere

Edited:

Someone please declare, i have nothing else to do right now :P

5. Post #325
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,402 Posts
    Declare.

Ekidu hops onto the raft and spots some black rocks that look similar to coal. He disregards the rocks and continues the search for Justin.

6. Post #326
    May 2010
    151 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The former police detective, named Sam. Has been digging trough the mud for over an hour, luckily it was very muddy so it was easy to dig trough, however he is now very muddy. During his time digging he found some scrap metal and some wood, he has built a little structure and he has hung up his coat for cover against weather. He also hit some stone and he still have some spare wood, he decides to try and create a shovel to make digging out a proper shelter easier.

7. Post #327
    May 2010
    151 Posts
    Gaah, its been 6 hours. Someone declare!!

8. Post #328

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Gaah, its been 6 hours. Someone declare!!
    You do realise that it's the festive season...still I'll sate your impatient tendencies...declare

9. Post #329
    May 2010
    151 Posts
    You do realise that it's the festive season...still I'll sate your impatient tendencies...declare
    I guess youre right, i just have nothing to do atm

10. Post #330

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Drone 3 hovers off towards an item of interest, a spectacular golden(ish) tree.

Below the lake, drone 1 finishes sampling one of the lake's indigenous lifeforms, namely by crushing it's body into a pile of blood and fishy guts.

Down in Gibson and Martin's home, drone 2 receives no reply from Gibson. Logically, it repeats the exact same words it said to him prior, assuming that Gibson was not paying attention previously.

11. Post #331
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    I'm back! Declare!
    Edit:

"You mean Martin?" Martin said to the drone.
    "My name is Martin. Gibson is working on the reinforcing upstairs. You can come in any time you want as long as you don't attack us."

*Martin gives the droid his finger print."

"You will need that to get through the doors. They all have fingerprint and optical sensors and a 12 digit numerical combination."

*Martin lets the droid scan his eye and tells him the combination.*

"As tiring as it may look, we do not need any help. Me and Gibson enjoy doing this kind of work. We thank you for stopping your digging, but I really must be going. I don't want Gibson to be doing everything by himself!"

*Gibson continues reinforcing the house with the indestructable metal.*
    (Reminder the metal is the hardest in the universe, nothing can break through it. Metal was obtained from one of Martin's mysterious safes, which is still to be discovered. All that is seen so far is the door below Martin's storage room).

12. Post #332
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,402 Posts
    Declare.

Ekidu continues his search for Justin, but comes upon a straight vertical drop. He kicks some clay down and hears a splash after a few seconds. He doesn't see any sign of Justin anywhere.
    Enkidu shouts "Justin! Are you down there?" and waits for a response.
    Meanwhile, the septopus swims over to the right of the pool looking for food.

13. Post #333
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson and Martin are finally done with the reinforcements.

"Hey Gibson, have you seen Kenshi?"
    "Haven't seen him. Let's rest, then we will go look for him."

14. Post #334
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare, havent done one for a while

15. Post #335
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Yes Vizurez! Thought you left! :)

16. Post #336
    June 2011
    37 Posts

Kensu slowly begins to feel lighter and everything seems to turn green he is infected with a fast spreading virus - 5HX - it has begun to spread, into the lake and ground, it can use any human skin to bring it back to life as a 5HX Zombie, if they touch you then you get infected with 5HX.
    As he is digging he starts breathing out green air, he finishes digging straight through his hole then falls down into a new cave.

17. Post #337
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Lol, don't make the virus affect other people work and characters, aka my lake... lol.

18. Post #338
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Lol, don't make the virus affect other people work and characters, aka my lake... lol.
    It won't, if you must know it's going to stop the water leaking through and also it doesn't affect anything in the water, or the water itself, otherwise the meteor would probably too.

19. Post #339
    May 2010
    151 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Sam finally manged to make a shovel and dug a hole into the ground, hoping to make a huge hideyhole underground instead of a hole up top. While digging he found a lot of lumber so he made a campfire to keep him warm.

20. Post #340
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

"Gibson, I think its time we built a new roof, we never know when this one will collapse."
    "I think you're right. We should get started. After all, if there is an earthquake, we would surely be dead."

Gibson and Martin start building the roof when it suddenly collapses, because they did not put poles to stabalize it. Gibson quickly pushes Martin into a space and Gibson backs away. The pile of rocks have covered the door to the storage room. Gibson and Martin must now find another place to put it.

21. Post #341
    October 2011
    184 Posts

It starts to snow , the world has gone into a nukler winter (It is not known , when it will stop...)
    People without fires will freeze (Not be able to be controlled) untill the end of the winter .(People inside caves will not freeze , only people outside.)
    Freezing will happen in around 5 turns.

Justin hears Ediku and shouts i am down hear in a small cave ... dont touch the water tho it is contaminated you will die...

22. Post #342
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Am I allowed to join? I'm pretty rubbish at pixel art, but I figure practice makes perfect. It's alright if my characters aren't humans right? I was thinking of AI controlled "drones". I only have three types of drones, but I noticed the two character max; I suppose we could say that one CPU is one character and each can only control two, or when upgraded (hard/long process) can control three? It's also difficult to construct another CPU, as the materials may not be on this world. This way it limits it. Also, if the CPU is damaged the drones are damaged. Surprisingly I was looking through the whole thread from the beginning and I thought "Hey I want to join.. I think I'll be an AI Drone race." Then the alien drones came. I hope it's alright, I don't mean to copy anyone.. If it isn't I can try and make another race first.

23. Post #343
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    we already have adrone race but feel free to create another one :)

24. Post #344
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Cool. I might have to expand the map a bit since they come from orbit, and I don't see any landing zones that are clear from other people, Is that alright?

25. Post #345
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Dont expand the map i think it is big enough :)

And plz dont make them advanced plz ..

26. Post #346
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Alright, I won't expand the map. Declare.

A strange pod is seen falling from the sky, it's decent seems stable, meaning it isn't some natural object. What could it be?
    Code:
    ===============================
    --System Activated Post Launch.        
    -- Pod Launch Completed, Detaching External Supports.  
    --Beginning Atmospheric Decent.                            
    --Stbl MK II Engaged, Stabilizing Pod.
    -- LZ Detected at X 1750 Y 559 - LZ Clear.
    -- ETA to touchdown: 53 seconds.
    -- Beginning CPU Processes..
    -- Two External processes required, Total processes: 300
    -- Beginning Online Sequence..
    ===============================

27. Post #347

April 2011
    326 Posts
    It starts to snow , the world has gone into a nukler winter (It is not known , when it will stop...)
    People without fires will freeze (Not be able to be controlled) untill the end of the winter .(People inside caves will not freeze , only people outside.)
    Poking holes and asking questions
    So what happens to the lakes? Does it just freeze over the top or will it be the whole thing? Cause if the lake I'm in is gonna freeze completely then I better get to fabricating a heater of some sort.

Also what about the drone that's flying? Am I gonna have to get that in a cave post haste, lest it turn into a popsicle?

One more thing I'm sure there are other methods to stop someone dying of the cold, like thick coats for example.

Oh and since I might as well, Merry "Birthday of Jesus" guys and, for the Yiddish people out there, Happy 5th night of Hanukkah.

28. Post #348
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:

Gibson starts passing the stone up to Martin, until they can finally open the storage. Gibson then builds a ladder for Martin to get down, and they steadily but quickly work on putting the stone behind all the other stone in their storage room.

29. Post #349
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Declare

30. Post #350
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Damn it I gotta go watch a christmas movie... Un-declare due to time.

31. Post #351
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Sorry forgot, re-declare

Edited:

Kensu sees Ekidu then everything goes green, he slowly starts to float up then loses all sense of... pretty much everything.
    He then floats down to Justin and throws over a strange glowing.. vine-like thing?

The 5HX Zombie breaks off the 5HX goo and goes towards the safe door and hits on it loudly, and the goo in the lake fills a hole, preventing any water from leaking in.

(The vine that Kensu threw is not dangerous)
    (Badboyuk you can control Kensu if you like)

32. Post #352

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The drone in the air decides to head back to the lake, with the cold weather and the now dying? golden tree, there isn't much else interesting to survey. Preparing for the inevitable problem of frozen water, the drones get out two heaters to keep their lake warm and cosy, or at least warm enough so they can move unhindered.

The heaters are highly efficient and capable of running off many power supplies. Unfortunately the drones don't really have many options so they'll have to settle for fish oil. In five turns the heaters will need to be resupplied which means I will kill off one fish for each heater. That's two fish dead every five turns. Obviously if the drones find alternative fuel supplies that might change.

Continuing in its scientific endeavours, the other drone dumps the now deceased fish into the strange goop that has appeared in the lake bed. Experimenting is fun!

Lastly the drone at Martin and Gibson's house walks over to the water can and picks it up, staring at the stack of wood and stone it decides it's going to build something.

33. Post #353
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,402 Posts

Justin hears Ediku and shouts i am down hear in a small cave ... dont touch the water tho it is contaminated you will die...
    Why did the tree's canopy disappear?

34. Post #354
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Declare

The pod falls out of the sky, but slows down as it nears the ground. It softly hits the ground, making a small dent, How did it slow down? The pod sits idle for a few minutes, but then the upper side slides open, a metal beam extends. Two strange looking objects slide out onto the beam, and start to get lowered to the ground.
    Code:
    ==========================================
    --Touchdown in 5
    --Pod Stable, Activating reverse thrusters.
    --Decent Stable, Speed reduced to 20Km/s
    --Touchdown in 3
    --Cooling External Surface
    --Decent Stable, Speed reduced to 10Km/s
    --Touchdown in 1
    --Touchdown recorded. Activating Post Land Sequence.
    ----------Post Land Sequence-------------------------
    --Thrusters Off. Scanning Atmosphere.
    --Atmosphere Scan Failure, Sensor Damaged.
    --Core Processor Online. Two Drones detected.
    --Matching Exterior atmosphere with interior.
    --Matched! Pod Door Two opening..
    --Deploying Drones 1 and 2.
    --Beginning Drone Start-up Sequence.
    --Post Land Completed. Handing Control to CPU - ZETA-
    ==========================================

35. Post #355
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Declare.
    Edit:
    Disregard this for now, can't upload picture.

Gibson and Martin finish storing the stones behind all the other stones, and get ready to take down the other stone ceiling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #356
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Added the conopy on the tree must of deleted it sorry.
    The people out in the open without fires, have now been frozen (they will not be able to move untill the winter has past)
    (The water will not freeze :) )

Justin sees the gloewing person , he sees that he is using vines to move, he asks him to help him get out of the cave, he says ok and starts to take him up through the hole he fell through . :)

And i just want to wish everybody a happy christmas :)

37. Post #357
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Okay, will declare, upload should be working.
    Edit: Upload STILL isn't working. Ignore me, sorry.

38. Post #358
    June 2011
    37 Posts
    Okay, will declare, upload should be working.
    Edit: Upload STILL isn't working. Ignore me, sorry.
    Try using imgur

39. Post #359
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,257 Posts
    Can i play ? :(

40. Post #360
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    I've tried multiple upload sites, I may have reached an upload limit; not even sure if I have one.