1. Post #1

July 2011
    7 Posts
    I was looking for a nice audio setup to go with my computer for Christmas and came upon the Logitech Z906's. I think they seem good enough but if there's anything that's better maybe for a better price or better quality for a similar price I'd love to hear your guys' suggestions. I'd be using them for movies, games and music and want them to include a decent quality subwoofer if possible.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,348 Posts
    I say go with them.

3. Post #3

July 2011
    7 Posts
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER this is a link to the amazon page for them

4. Post #4
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,934 Posts
    do you absolutely need speakers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

July 2011
    7 Posts
    Do I need speakers? Well, technically no since it doesn't fall into the categories of food, water, shelter or air, but I sure do want them. I have a pair of headphones to use for when it's just me but I often have friends and whatnot over so a nice sound system for movies, games, and music to share the noise with guests is what I'd like. Plus always wearing headphones isn't all that fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Just make sure you have room for all of the wiring and places to put the speakers. Otherwise, they look decent.

7. Post #7
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    get some AV-40s they tear the shit out of those for a much lower price
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,336 Posts
    What's their primary use?
    Music is best with a decent stereo setup. Movies are much more immersive with 5.1. Surround is an absolute must in many games, especially shooters where hearing enemies before you see them is an important strategy.

10. Post #10
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    get some AV-40s they tear the shit out of those for a much lower price
    see that even odellus agrees he disagrees with everything