1. Post #5481
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    Oh yeah, the playermodel textures could be upped.

Edited:

This happened while I played today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #5482
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    The hands could look like turds for all I care

Where's all the good ol' models and ability to choose which one I am?

I miss GSG9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #5483
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    If everybody's gonna use the same model, I bet they add other customization...
       hats   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #5484
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    I'd rather have one CT or T team, but with variations instead of random.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #5485
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    Damnit I'm in such a predicament

I want to give my key to a friend the most, but my other friend wants it too and his birthday is coming up.

TL;DR I'm practically begging someone to give me a key so I can please both friends

Edit:

Emailed mary wish me luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #5486
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    I'd rather have one CT or T team, but with variations instead of random.
    So the way CS:GO is, with my idea added in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #5487
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts

Edited:

Dancing terrorist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #5488
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,521 Posts

Edited:

Dancing terrorist.
    LULZ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #5489
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,726 Posts

THOSE EYES

Oh god, those eyes!
    I wish the facial expressions were a bit more...expressive, like in TF2.

Christ, I just wish they BLINKED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #5490
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,278 Posts
    Some screens:

brush not sealed, would not play

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #5491
    June 2008
    4,668 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #5492
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,864 Posts

Edited:

Dancing terrorist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 50Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #5493
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,726 Posts
    I really love these screenshots:

"Yup. Just as I suspected. This isn't real granite, just post-formed plastic laminate."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #5494
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,229 Posts
    What... exactly IS a Corgi planet of lava? Is it a planet filled with highly-flammable toy dogs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #5495
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,726 Posts
    What... exactly IS a Corgi planet of lava? Is it a planet filled with highly-flammable toy dogs?
    It's doomed, that's for sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5496
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    Just got into beta
    It's pretty cool, the only things I don't like are: the new crosshair, the new deagle viewmodel and the new sounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #5497
    April 2012
    189 Posts
    Just got into beta
    It's pretty cool, the only things I don't like are: the new crosshair, the new deagle viewmodel and the new sounds
    Same here... i didnt like the scopes in the beta too. They were fugly and the bounced to much. You can change the new crosshair into the classic one. That's what i did.

18. Post #5498
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I agree.
    Obviously the asshole who wrote that article never played CS1.6 and doesn't know that gun game was created for CS way before COD.

Fucking idiot...
    Nothing against CoD, but it makes me cringe whenever people make those statements.

Edited:

Oh yeah, the playermodel textures could be upped.

Edited:

This happened while I played today.
    Same guy as in the picture
    UMP45
    what to think of him...
    Was he even for real? I'm actually having more fun with this beta than I ever had with MW3, and I own it so I know my shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5499
    February 2011
    4,078 Posts
    You know what I really hate about this beta?

Like really really hate about cs:go?

No deagle spin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #5500
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    HHHHHHHHSorry for making a pointless post about nothing to do with CS, but Corgwn* are herding dogs not toy dogs.

Just throwing that out there.

[sup][sup][sup]*Protip: This is plural for "Corgi".[/sup][/sup][/sup]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #5501
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,148 Posts
    The more you know...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #5502
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    The more you know...
    Owning 4 of them does stuff to you man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #5503
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Pictures please.
    :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #5504
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    Pictures please.
    :3
    Show and tell time

In order of adoption:
    Nutmeg (no picture)
    Mitzi (no picture)
    Bella:

And Tucker:

Bella was put up for adoption because she was aggressive and needed a home where there was no other people/dogs to be jealous of.

Mitzi was neurotic and ran away.

Nutmeg was given to a relative to temporarily take care for a few years (we had to live in apartment for a while). During this time she had gained a considerable amount of weight due to said relative not regulating the amount of food she ate. We had to call "Corgi Rescue" to take her from them so she wouldn't die of obesity. Corgi Rescue can only take care of a dog for so long before putting them up for adoption though, and we couldn't take her back before that happened. She was adopted by someone in Portland Oregon, they didn't give us any more info than that. Corgwn only live for 12-14 years and she was born in 1999, so she probably passed on by now.

Edited:

Hi let's talk about Counter-Strike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 2 (list)

25. Post #5505
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    You are a king among men.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #5506
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,544 Posts
    jesus christ how adorable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #5507
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive v2 - Post pictures of your dogs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #5508
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,997 Posts
    I feel like this is the exact same house from the end of that one L4D map...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #5509
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,236 Posts
    I feel like this is the exact same house from the end of that one L4D map...
    Because it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #5510
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    Guys I got an amazing idea for a banner on a hypothetical new thread. Just gotta get my camera.

Edited:

feedback?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb x 15Friendly x 4Funny x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #5511
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,618 Posts
    Guys I got an amazing idea for a banner on a hypothetical new thread. Just gotta get my camera.

Edited:

feedback?
    its bad.
    Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #5512
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts

Edited:

feedback?
    Nice MS Paint job, man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #5513
    September 2009
    7,360 Posts
    Tried to give a banner a shot to see if I can 'compare' to Raijin's.

I think i've got an idea going, but I suck too much at GIMP to do it right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #5514
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    Nice MS Paint job, man!
    I didn't use MS Paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #5515
    Squadron Leader of the United FP Alliance
    November 2010
    3,003 Posts
    Holy shit that caught me off guard! hahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #5516
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,594 Posts
    Is there anyone here who used to play CS 1.6 way way back in the day that has all their old their old maps still? When I quit playing I had accumulated a couple gigs of 1.6 maps, unfortunately all of those were lost along with a hard drive a few years ago. I'm sure I had some of the only remaining copies of a rather large amount of maps. If anyone has a large amount of 1.6 maps, can you zip them up and post them? I'm considering remaking a lot of the amazing but sadly forgotten maps for CS:GO.
    Re-posting this because I'm still interested. Also still looking for a key.

37. Post #5517
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,997 Posts
    Hey um I am having a lot of trouble hitting things and I can't tell why.

38. Post #5518
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,552 Posts
    Hey um I am having a lot of trouble hitting things and I can't tell why.
    It's sorta different from source, they continue to adjust it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #5519
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    477 Posts
    I like ak47 blasting hs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

40. Post #5520
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,807 Posts
    Negev is the best weapon in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)