1. Post #4561
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,956 Posts
    I didn't even recognize it as the Galil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #4562
    Unbanned because of cupcakes!
    April 2005
    1,201 Posts
    I always hide in the bathroom on the safe house map, CT's always walk in on me sitting on the toilet and I blast their faces off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #4563
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I didn't even recognize it as the Galil.
    Well, it is. I'm not one of those "HURR ITS ALL TACTICOOL" guys but honestly, its ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4564
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    The galil is the ugliest gun in the game.

Although i think the new scout looks a little futuristic. A more simple sniper would suit the terrorists well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #4565
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,462 Posts
    Well, it is. I'm not one of those "HURR ITS ALL TACTICOOL" guys but honestly, its ugly.
    It was uglier before, trust me on that. It had a scope in the very-very early stages of the beta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #4566
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,927 Posts
    Wasn't the beta just supposed to go open some time ago?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4567
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    The galil is the ugliest gun in the game.

Although i think the new scout looks a little futuristic. A more simple sniper would suit the terrorists well.
    I don't like the new scout either. Looks weird as fuck. Couldn't they had went with a more normal looking sniper rifle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

8. Post #4568
    February 2011
    3,986 Posts
    Im still set on them correcting the spray patterns to be more like CS:S and 1.6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #4569
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,573 Posts
    I always hide in the bathroom on the safe house map, CT's always walk in on me sitting on the toilet and I blast their faces off.
    I'm so doing that the first game I play on safehouse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4570
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,573 Posts
    Has valve said anything about future custom map support for it?
    Will it be as bad as in L4D?
    At PAX one of the valve writers said that CS:GO would be as flexible as CS:S, so yeah you can expect to do some mad surfing and shit or freekill everyone on some server if you want.

Edited:

I'm so doing that the first game I play on safehouse
    You've never tried? I find the bathtub more easier for sneaky kills, there is also a good chance of getting a kill from the bathtub because it'll take them longer to find you.. Unless you point it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

11. Post #4571
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,615 Posts
    If anyone here has a spare beta invite I have 5 keys and some hats I can give you for it If your into tf2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #4572
    October 2007
    507 Posts
    I'll give away my entire TF2 inventory for a key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

13. Post #4573
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2008
    1,500 Posts
    I'll give away my entire TF2 inventory for a key aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #4574
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,750 Posts
    Guys, as much as I understand your wants for a key, please don't clog up the thread with trade proposals for CS:GO Keys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #4575
    February 2010
    6,105 Posts
    Third person reload animations are slightly better than BF3's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #4576
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Wow this game is really fun, I like how Arsenal makes you get worse weapons over time instead of better ones.
    Indeed. It balances things out. Like Chet (I think) said, ''you'd end up with a pro with a knife versus a noob with an AK, which is more balanced than vice versa''. Paraphrasing, but you know he's right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #4577
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,573 Posts
    You've never tried? I find the bathtub more easier for sneaky kills, there is also a good chance of getting a kill from the bathtub because it'll take them longer to find you.. Unless you point it out
    Now that I think of it, the porta john on the lake map would be perfect for popping out of..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #4578
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,186 Posts
    In CSS I could rarely hit anything with the Deagle unless I stopped, crouched and carefully aimed. Now I can be a bit more mobile and still have the Deagle be a reliable sidearm, even when on the move. It's glorious.
    lol are you kidding, deagle is the most broken gun in source because of the hitboxes it has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #4579
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Third person reload animations are slightly better than BF3's.
    Even the damn slides can be seen being pulled AND working, and same for the bolts EVEN WHEN FIRING.
    Holy jesus, each new game valve releases, they always make increadible animations.

Edited:

Now that I think of it, the porta john on the lake map would be perfect for popping out of..
    Or... Pooping out!

Bad pun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #4580
    February 2010
    6,105 Posts
    Small details are always awesome. Also, I think the reason they didn't add a ladder climbing animation is because people will bitch about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #4581
    "Suicidal thoughts? Depression?  Harden the fuck up." -uzikus
    February 2010
    1,778 Posts
    I have an idea guys... Is is possible to use the current AWP, SSG08, MP5 and knife model and put them as the replacements for the additional german weapons in L4D2? Those lack in quality and the ones from CS:GO would fit in well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4582
    February 2010
    6,105 Posts
    Do you guys think TTT could make use of CS:GO content? That would be really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

23. Post #4583
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,127 Posts
    Anyone else feel the UMP is underpowered? When I play arsenal with it I'm totally useless, takes almost an entire clip in the torso to kill someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #4584
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,551 Posts
    Anyone else feel the UMP is underpowered? When I play arsenal with it I'm totally useless, takes almost an entire clip in the torso to kill someone.
    You must be doing it wrong, it got buffed along with other smg's and the ump is pretty good now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #4585
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Small details are always awesome. Also, I think the reason they didn't add a ladder climbing animation is because people will bitch about it.
    No matter imo.
    I prefer going up a ladder in CS games than on anything else. Faster and not so boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #4586
    April 2005
    1,201 Posts
    More screenshots coming at ya!

Don't worry, I'll make it quick.

Just chillin'.

Showing off the graphics a little, they are really nice.

"Huh?!"

The Killcam is also very nice, at times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

27. Post #4587
    The Cold Wind Of France
    November 2008
    18,641 Posts
    I'd love TF2 to be updated to that build of the engine, probably won't happen though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #4588
    Dragon Dildoes
    Dennab
    April 2009
    4,432 Posts
    Yay got a key.

Though I might consider giving it to a friend since I'm not into cs that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #4589
    Wow, never heard of THAT joke before
    April 2010
    902 Posts
    I may be a bit late with this, but is it me, or does Sugarcane have really bad FPS?

I'm glad they've fixed the recoil though. It feels a bit more familiar somehow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #4590
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,850 Posts
    Hoping to get a key in the next wave.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #4591
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,250 Posts
    I may be a bit late with this, but is it me, or does Sugarcane have really bad FPS?

I'm glad they've fixed the recoil though. It feels a bit more familiar somehow
    It's not only you, I get slideshows on that map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4592
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    8,989 Posts
    If someone is willing to give out a spare key or a key you don't want, could I, though not very likely, have it?

Really looking forward to the game and the engine is REALLY sexy, huge leap from the Episode 2 variant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #4593
    October 2011
    542 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 14Late Late x 5Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #4594
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    I want the USP/M4 to be silence-able again, why was that taken out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #4595
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    I want the USP/M4 to be silence-able again, why was that taken out?
    Maybe it just isn't important enough to be done just yet. It'd be nice if they added silencers to other weapons, as long as they keep it simple.

36. Post #4596
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Those textures oh man...
    That hood seems a bit weird... Like it came from a fetish shop. It seems like the perfect place to stick something into.

Edited:

Maybe it just isn't important enough to be done just yet. It'd be nice if they added silencers to other weapons, as long as they keep it simple.
    Needs hybrid scopes, heartbeat sensors, laser sights and flashlights, heavy barrel, bipod, underbarrel shotgun and grenade launcher and... what else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #4597
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    Those textures oh man...
    That hood seems a bit weird... Like it came from a fetish shop. It seems like the perfect place to stick something into.

Edited:

Needs hybrid scopes, heartbeat sensors, laser sights and flashlights, heavy barrel, bipod, underbarrel shotgun and grenade launcher and... what else?
    It's funny because CS 1.6 had silencers before the bastard child we know as Call of Duty was even conceived.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #4598
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    It's funny because CS 1.6 had silencers before the bastard child we know as Call of Duty was even conceived.
    I'm joking btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #4599
    April 2005
    1,201 Posts
    Those textures oh man...
    I agree, the mask is a bit weird looking. Have they added any facial animations that I just haven't noticed yet? Or is everyone still emotionless?

Also, look at what I've created. Lol

http://filesmelt.com/dl/whydidiopenthedoor.gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 5 (list)

40. Post #4600
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    Hoping to get a key in the next wave.

Um...when is the next wave even?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events