1. Post #7721
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,278 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can pre order this game for Playstation 3? Because I can't seem to find any websites that will let me pre order it, even sites like Play.com, Game.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk don't have it?
    I think the game can only be obtained digitally so you'd have to wait until it appears on the Playstation Store.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #7722
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,665 Posts
    Is the PS3 copy going to let me get the PC copy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #7723
    Tonight's the night?
    Tonight's the night for more waiting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #7724
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    So, when is the night? If there is a night...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #7725
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,940 Posts
    Is the PS3 copy going to let me get the PC copy?
    I really want this feature but i do think your optimistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7726
    October 2010
    2,583 Posts
    I really want this feature but i do think your optimistic.
    They did it with Portal 2, I don't see why they wouldn't do it with CS: GO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7727
    August 2010
    457 Posts
    Then game is only $15, too cheap to give away any copies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Costa Rica Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #7728
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I hate the inconsistency of shotguns in this game.

I couldn't kill in 1 shot a guy at maybe a meter away from me, but someone else killed me in 3 from the little bridge to the little chunk of broken wall cover with a headshot from the Nova.
    And multiple times now I've shot straight into the head of someone and only gave them 50 something damage, both with the AWP and a bunch of other weapons that would kill in 1 hit to the head or make almost 100 damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #7729
    Oh I really hate the Nova. Worst weapon in-game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #7730
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    I hate the inconsistency of shotguns in this game.

I couldn't kill in 1 shot a guy at maybe a meter away from me, but someone else killed me in 3 from the little bridge to the little chunk of broken wall cover with a headshot from the Nova.
    And multiple times now I've shot straight into the head of someone and only gave them 50 something damage, both with the AWP and a bunch of other weapons that would kill in 1 hit to the head or make almost 100 damage.
    Shotguns were always a gambling weapon in CS. Fun to use because you never know if you're gonna rape or get your ass handed to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #7731
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    How long has this been on www.counter-strike.net ?

So i guess pre-orders are tomorrow, maybe update tonight or tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #7732
    October 2010
    11,829 Posts
    I want TF2 items

more specifically, I want a knife for the spy from either of the two teams
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #7733
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Shotguns were always a gambling weapon in CS. Fun to use because you never know if you're gonna rape or get your ass handed to you.
    Thing is, they would do well enough to know it would be money well spent in Source.
    Hell, I even sniped a guy with it from bombsite A to the door on mid once.

These however... No, just... no...

Edited:

Holy shit, where do I get moneys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #7734
    October 2010
    11,829 Posts
    Thing is, they would do well enough to know it would be money well spent in Source.
    what the fuck are you talking about

they were rather risky in Source as well, I only would use them in office, because there you were guaranteed to actually be in close quarters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7735
    They came down a lot of practice and a bit of luck in Source, even if you used shotguns all the time, you'd often still get fucked over, shotguns really need tweaking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #7736
    "Suicidal thoughts? Depression?  Harden the fuck up." -uzikus
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,803 Posts
    Sounds like update's tomorrow.

Edited:

Hopefully!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #7737
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,726 Posts
    This is gonna have TF2 promos, right?

Like, how could it NOT?

I REALLY want an AWP for the Sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #7738

July 2012
    32 Posts
    I think the game can only be obtained digitally so you'd have to wait until it appears on the Playstation Store.
    Oh right, that sucks but thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #7739
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,544 Posts
    I want a promo Deagle reskin for the Ambassador.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #7740
    May 2009
    436 Posts

I'm probably not going to get it for the game itself, but the engine.

And of course I'll play online with it every so often. :P

EDIT: Who am I kidding, I'm only good against the bots...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #7741
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,007 Posts
    Preorder is live and 10% off, $13.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #7742
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    Still no patch, hopefully it will be soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #7743
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,618 Posts
    who doesn't have the beta and pre-orders get the beta right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #7744
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,007 Posts
    Preorder is live and 10% off, $13.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now available for pre-purchase on Steam! Pre-purchase now and receive 10% off plus beta access starting on August 14th.

CS:GO expands on the classic team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it first launched 12 years ago. Featuring a massive arsenal of over 45 weapons, loads of maps, new game modes, new visuals, leaderboards, and over 165 awards to be earned.

You can also take advantage of huge savings on the entire Counter-Strike franchise during this weeks Midweek Madness!

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16019/
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/8571/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #7745
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,618 Posts
    Pre-purchase now and receive 10% off plus beta access starting on August 14th.
    lol
    I don't get why they did that, what is the problem if someone pre-purchases today and already get the beta?

too bad for who still doesn't have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

26. Post #7746
    March 2010
    2,242 Posts
    Instantly pre-ordered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

27. Post #7747
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    Holy shit patch notes are out! They're so long!

http://blog.counter-strike.net/

Also:
    Updating movement values to community vetted numbers. Thanks Wombo!

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #7748
    "Suicidal thoughts? Depression?  Harden the fuck up." -uzikus
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,803 Posts
    Wow, this update is fucking massive.

Also, new player models!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #7749
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    holy shit, cs:go is cheaper than cs:s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

30. Post #7750
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,338 Posts
    i wonder when weapon range will be enabled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #7751
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    should the golden knife stand out more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #7752
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Just bought the CS pack. I only had CS:S.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #7753

January 2010
    305 Posts
    Instant purchase. Excited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #7754
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    what the fuck are you talking about

they were rather risky in Source as well, I only would use them in office, because there you were guaranteed to actually be in close quarters
    Not to me, I could use them anywhere and do some actual damage.
    advice: don't give a fuck about the range, just start shooting. It wont fuck up the spread I think, so it will probably kill them faster, unless they are good

Also, GO preordered!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

35. Post #7755
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Oh my god, I love the update list!

FBI! Also, awesome Voice overs for CT and T, they also brag and cheer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #7756
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Wow, this update is fucking massive.

Also, new player models!
    Update? now?
    where?!

Still no different reloads for pistols and no fix for the 5.7 slide not working?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

37. Post #7757
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,236 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #7758
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,384 Posts
    I need to see the SWAT player models. For the de_vegas remake I'm doing with some peoples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #7759
    September 2009
    7,359 Posts
    That update log set puts every other one I've ever seen, Valve or otherwise, to pure shame. I mean, yeah, the beta had a lot of content excluded from it that'd be in the full title, we all knew this, but holy shit on the moley granoli that's huge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7760
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    Fixed grenades becoming stuck on players or inside them when thrown from within a player volume.
    Changed grenades to bounce more realistically off of players.
    Finally. This was so annoying, when someone would walk in front of/through you and your grenade would be stuck floating there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)