1. Post #3641
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Completely removed and never coming back.
    I hope not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #3642
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,312 Posts
    I hope not
    As of now, its the truth and it is dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3643
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    I don't think they've actually commented on the apparent lack of suppressors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3644
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
    god, i suck with the sawed-off shotgun.

Also, the AWP feels amazing to use
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3645
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    god, i suck with the sawed-off shotgun.

Also, the AWP feels amazing to use
    sawed-off has horrible range but massive damage. you might as well use the knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #3646
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,088 Posts
    i don't remember if it was an official map or not, but i loved that airport map in CS 1.6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #3647
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    As of now, its the truth and it is dumb.
    How is it the truth? Not everything is in yet (still), this is beta, and the suppressors were in the buy menu for alpha gameplay, trailers and previews. They haven't even commented on them yet. There's silenced gunfire sounds in the files too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #3648
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
    if someone wants to play with me, just friend me on steam!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

9. Post #3649
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,832 Posts
    I want cs_militia. I loved that map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

10. Post #3650
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I want cs_militia. I loved that map.
    I used to play on militia so much when I had the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. skin pack for CS:CZ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #3651
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    You know what's funny? CS:GO looks so good, graphics-wise, yet all the classic custom maps like Iceworld and Hoejhus will probably still look like shit when someone remakes them for CS:GO

Perhaps I should try and make an aesthetically up-to-date version of Iceworld as soon as the CS:GO SDK is available. I recently did a visual overhaul of the CSS version as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #3652
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    if someone wants to play with me, just friend me on steam!
    If you gift me a key I'll play with you. I'll play with you all night long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

13. Post #3653
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,124 Posts
    trading:
    dota 2 key
    super mnc key
    and garrys mod 13 key

for cs:go ;)

and im loving the hostages

(User was banned for this post ("Asking for beta keys" - Dragon))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19 (list)

14. Post #3654
    November 2011
    1,182 Posts
    any perfomance patch out there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

15. Post #3655
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,475 Posts
    You know what's funny? CS:GO looks so good, graphics-wise, yet all the classic custom maps like Iceworld and Hoejhus will probably still look like shit when someone remakes them for CS:GO

Perhaps I should try and make an aesthetically up-to-date version of Iceworld as soon as the CS:GO SDK is available. I recently did a visual overhaul of the CSS version as well.
    Well, the main point of maps is balance and how fun they are to play, the aesthetics aren't always so important. But I would love to see some very high-detailed fan-made maps for CS:GO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #3656
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,805 Posts

CS:GO looks so damn nice because of the lighting and models. The lighting depends on the map, and the maps in CS:GO right now are really detailed to provide a nice looking map. A map like fy_iceworld is literally just walls and floors with absolutely no models except those few lamps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #3657
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,705 Posts
    any perfomance patch out there?
    new graphics card/cpu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #3658
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    and garrys mod 13 key
    Wow you took a slot from somebody else just to make a profit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #3659
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,725 Posts
    trading:
    dota 2 key
    super mnc key
    and garrys mod 13 key

You do realize someone was recently banned for trying to sell a Gmod 13 key, right?

That airport map is amazing

Edited:

Please tell me you tweeted this to cs:go dev.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #3660
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts

I love those small details, and yes, I just tweeted it to the dev
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #3661
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts
    trading:
    dota 2 key
    super mnc key
    and garrys mod 13 key

People like you make me sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #3662
    Slayer of long titles
    March 2011
    1,367 Posts
    Ever since I played the Xbox version of Counter Strike, I'd been waiting for cs_miami to get added.
    Maybe it'll get added in CS:GO. Optimism powers, activate!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

23. Post #3663
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,832 Posts
    Ever since I played the Xbox version of Counter Strike, I'd been waiting for cs_miami to get added. Maybe it'll get added in CS:GO. Optimism powers, activate!
    Has anyone ever ported it to PC?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

24. Post #3664
    December 2009
    1,995 Posts
    So, the official map list is this?

Arsenal Mode:

Bank
    Shoots
    Lake
    Safehouse
    Sugarcane
    Baggage
    St. Marc
    Shorttrain

Classic Mode:

Italy
    Dust
    Dust II
    Office
    Aztec
    Nuke
    Inferno
    Train

That's 16 maps total just like they promised. Still I think they should add more. Dunno if they're gonna make Arsenal maps playable in Competitive/Casual (Arsenal Mode works on classic maps though). Would be great if they did, but disappointed that there aren't more maps.
    Crap, the bank map doesn't have its own gamemode... let alone isn't on classic mode?

Damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #3665
    August 2011
    100 Posts
    Has anyone ever ported it to PC?
    It's been remade for CS:S and I think it has been remade for 1.6 as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #3666
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,542 Posts
    Well, the main point of maps is balance and how fun they are to play, the aesthetics aren't always so important. But I would love to see some very high-detailed fan-made maps for CS:GO.
    True. Layout always has priority. But still, it'd be nice to have them look a bit nicer than they do atm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3667
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,312 Posts
    I don't think they've actually commented on the apparent lack of suppressors.
    I remember hearing it in talk back around October/November, it was some little discussion HLTV did with Chet Fazlik and some other people and they talked about just not having the silencers right now because they only affected CTs with the USP and m4 and wasnt something really needed as of right now.

Could change and hopefully it does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #3668
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,124 Posts
    selling =/= trading.

and im sorry 9000 keys were given away, anyone could easily gotten one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

29. Post #3669
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts
    selling =/= trading.

and im sorry 9000 keys were given away, anyone could easily gotten one.
    You take a key if you want to play the game, you don't take a key to sell it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #3670
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,124 Posts
    You take a key if you want to play the game, you don't take a key to sell it.
    I took it with the intention to play, but after people said gmod13 wasn't that great and there wasnt much new stuff it wasn't worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #3671
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,265 Posts

shoot crotch, miss next to shoulder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #3672
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    851 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #3673
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,021 Posts
    Valve where the HELL ARE MY SILENCERS
    Did silencers even do anything in the other counter strike's? It was still really easy to hear the gun fire and I didn't really notice any sort of range or accuracy reduction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #3674
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,615 Posts

I love those small details, and yes, I just tweeted it to the dev
    congratulations in finding a 7 years old detail
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3675
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    Did silencers even do anything in the other counter strike's? It was still really easy to hear the gun fire and I didn't really notice any sort of range or accuracy reduction.
    more accuracy, less damage, and you don't show up on map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #3676
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,380 Posts
    So what maps do you think they'll add via DLC that's not in the plans at the moment?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #3677
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    more accuracy, less damage, and you don't show up on map.
    i think you also didn't make noise to people on the other side of the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #3678
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    no muzzleflash through smoke 1 less damage and slightly quieter and maybe no radar dot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #3679
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Don't own the game but I saw this just a second ago.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #3680
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,725 Posts
    Guys, I love Aztec. Beautiful map, but it feels so small.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)