1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,020 Posts
    Could it be possible to code new brews using unused attributes? I'd love to throw a Nausea potion at a skeleton so he can't see me, or a Night Vision potion to explore a dense forest. (I forget the 3rd unused one )

2. Post #42
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Could it be possible to code new brews using unused attributes? I'd love to throw a Nausea potion at a skeleton so he can't see me, or a Night Vision potion to explore a dense forest. (I forget the 3rd unused one )
    Its probably quite simple to do, so ill see.

Edited:

By the way, im running a screenshot contest until 5pm my time, the prize is access to the devbuilds. (5pm my time is in one hour and thirty minutes.)

3. Post #43
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Ziirxia won the screenshot contest, if he pms me hell get the newest dev build.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts
    cocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts

Bread slices and Pork sandwiches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,519 Posts
    oh boy oh boy this looks cool as hell. It keeps the same art style, and everything fits. It's what should've been added originally!

7. Post #47
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,297 Posts

Bread slices and Pork sandwiches.
    I have been waiting for sandwiches for ever, thanks.

If you need/want any help with the sprites or textures, I can help.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,049 Posts
    Can you add copper ore and tools?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Updated to 1.1.1! Now i need to find a way to change the title.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    July 2010
    1,750 Posts
    If you can make this in SMP I...

11. Post #51
    June 2008
    4,416 Posts
    I have been waiting for sandwiches for ever, thanks.

If you need/want any help with the sprites or textures, I can help.
    I'm also up for this

12. Post #52
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    765 Posts

Do eet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Am I missing something? If so please elaborate, as ive put exactly this in my mod, but with a different texture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #54
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    Damn coolity, didn't know you were a modder. It's looking good.

15. Post #55
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Im beginning work on a 'Crafting Chart & Foods' poster, as right now my descriptions on crafting are awful.

Edited:

Food Chart:

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    974 Posts
    No dirt hoe?

17. Post #57
    October 2008
    1,435 Posts
    Great job man. I tip my hat to you because those items and thingies look so much "default" that they could be included in a next minecraft patch. This mod is a diamond in the sea of mods looking out of place. Keep up your awesome work.

18. Post #58
    November 2010
    5,048 Posts
    Could you also make a door that works exactly the same, but it has the bookshelf texture. Perfect for secret lairs. You could craft it by adding a door, and three bookshelves to the bench.

19. Post #59
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Could you also make a door that works exactly the same, but it has the bookshelf texture. Perfect for secret lairs. You could craft it by adding a door, and three bookshelves to the bench.
    It would be quite easy, I believe, ill try.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Just coded three new cobblestone type blocks, put a cobble in the crafting grid to get 8 slabs.

Mix a large slab with a dirt to get a large slab path.
    Mix a slab with dirt to get small slab paths with multiple cobble slabs inset in it.
    Smelt a slab to get two large slabs, mix four of these together to make two Large Cobblestone Blocks.

Edited:

Okay, im recoding the mod completely, I just messed up badly with minecraft forge, dont worry, it will be fine.

Edited:

Nevermind, Instead im making it work with ModloaderMP, prepare for an IP.

21. Post #61
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    The first dev test, titled the Multiplayer Variety Testing Initiative, hereby called MVTI, is about to begin, I need two more people though, so anyone want in?

22. Post #62
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,893 Posts
    The first dev test, titled the Multiplayer Variety Testing Initiative, hereby called MVTI, is about to begin, I need two more people though, so anyone want in?
    I'll join.

Also, when did you learn to code?

23. Post #63
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    I'll join.

Also, when did you learn to code?
    For java, the same day I started the mod, honestly.

let me get the client version of the MP variant packaged and ill send it out.

24. Post #64
    October 2009
    6,167 Posts
    Only reason I dislike the mod is because in all honesty, it's really unbalanced. It's more of a mod that adds new blocks that are easy to make for the sake of building than anything else. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but because you are learning Java while working on it, you aren't going to be able to work on anything really game-changing. Although not balanced, it's unique for a first mod, and it shows potential since you have the patience to go through and create all those class files.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,625 Posts
    Just coded three new cobblestone type blocks, put a cobble in the crafting grid to get 8 slabs.

Mix a large slab with a dirt to get a large slab path.
    Mix a slab with dirt to get small slab paths with multiple cobble slabs inset in it.
    Smelt a slab to get two large slabs, mix four of these together to make two Large Cobblestone Blocks.

Edited:

Okay, im recoding the mod completely, I just messed up badly with minecraft forge, dont worry, it will be fine.

Edited:

Nevermind, Instead im making it work with ModloaderMP, prepare for an IP.
    Got any pics of these large cobblestone blocks?

26. Post #66
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Only reason I dislike the mod is because in all honesty, it's really unbalanced. It's more of a mod that adds new blocks that are easy to make for the sake of building than anything else. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but because you are learning Java while working on it, you aren't going to be able to work on anything really game-changing. Although not balanced, it's unique for a first mod, and it shows potential since you have the patience to go through and create all those class files.
    Right now im focused on creation blocks, there will be balanced hard to get blocks that have function and stuff.

Also: Pics of SMP and cobble paths: *Textures are like that so that it doesn't just be dirt, im working on a way to make them connect.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    5,992 Posts
    So why do those cobble paths have that little dirt border? It kind of detracts from it a bit. Is it a block overlaid upon a dirt block, kind of like redstone?

28. Post #68
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    So why do those cobble paths have that little dirt border? It kind of detracts from it a bit. Is it a block overlaid upon a dirt block, kind of like redstone?
    Sadly no, but if I figure out how to it will be.

29. Post #69
    August 2010
    4,435 Posts
    A new update called 1.1_2, this adds multiplayer support (You now need modloaderMP alongside modloader, sadly) and a new block and item.

Item: Cobble Slabs, put a cobble in the grid

Block: Cobble Path, Shapeless, three cobble slabs with dirt.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g2zl2em86106uov
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)