1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    Hey guys, some of you may know me from the interactive You Are a Tiger and those of you that do may wonder what I have been up to in this apparent hiatus. Those of you that don't, on the other hand, may even wonder who I am, and perhaps whether or not I am in fact a thing that warrants any attention. You may decide that I am not. But if you do, I will come to your house and break your fucking printer.

Previous Work:

satisfied customer posted:
    He came in through the window...[I] was so frightened, he just gave me this glare. But he went straight for my printer. He just tore right through it with a crescent moon kick, took out a good chunk of it as if it wasn't even there. But there were no wires inside or anything. It was just some kind of dark grey solid substance. This is the type of thing [that] makes a man realize he really doesn't know how some technology works. Sometimes it is just better left to the professionals.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, a few days ago, my friend srroesl contacted me regarding a t-shirt selling business he was trying to start.

Naturally, I agreed to create some shirt designs, and this led to the founding of SHEPARD TEES.

(our official logo)

So here's the deal, Facepunch. We're actually off to a pretty good start with this, and this may be a pretty cool thing to come out of this forum. At the time that I'm making this thread, some shit is already done. We have a website, we have some designs, we've sold some shirts. I'm not coming here begging for help with our little website. But there IS a reason I'm here threadcrafting my ass off:

We want to hear what you think. We want to hear your ideas.

And unlike many other companies, you will find that we are quite receptive to them! We are small and we are Facepunchian. We will harness your idea, and convert it into a rainbow of awesome, then catch said rainbow in a diamond-studded golden goblet, splash it on a shirt, and send it to you for free.

So far we have made these 4 shirts, see what you think:

FACEPUNCH-SUGGESTED AVAILABLE DESIGNS:

Concept proposed by MAXIMO13_____________________________________Concept proposed by Corndog Ninja

Concept proposed by err'body.

-------------------------------------------------

FAQ AKA Nobody Asks Us Any Questions, But Let's Pretend.

Are you ambitious?

YES

Do you know what you're doing?

QUESTIONABLE

Can I get a free shirt?

PERHAPS. We have been loading t-shirts into a cannon and firing them out in all directions. If you are hit by one or one lands near you, you do not have to return it. Also, if you propose a design and we use it, we will send you a free shirt with your design, as mentioned before.

Can I get a free anything else?

POSTCARDS. Happy freakin holidays, guys. We've sent out postcards to a bunch of Facepunch members and you may very well get one. Especially if we are considering bribing you, but I'm not supposed to say that part.

What is the point of this thread?

We want to hear your ideas for shirts and your thoughts on this business we've started up.
    WE'RE CALLING YOU OUT, FACEPUNCH. MEET US AT THE ALLEY ACROSS FROM ELMAN'S LIQUORS, AT THE INTERSECTION BETWEEN 3RD AND EAST 22ND.
    COME ALONE.

AND BE SURE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CONVENIENT MOTHERFUCKING BUS STOP.

Happy holidays, everybody. And thank you in advance for your contributions.
    Our website, again, is:

www.shepardtees.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 124Dumb x 11Funny x 10Informative x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,794 Posts
    how the fuck did you get that guy to make the exact same face in all of those poses
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 67Funny x 48Dumb x 2Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    587 Posts
    All I have to say is the following.

BLOODY BRILLIANT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    December 2007
    380 Posts
    how the fuck did you get that guy to make the exact same face in all of those poses
    local anesthesia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 40Funny Funny x 27Informative Informative x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,853 Posts
    I feel like he's staring into my soul.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    <3
    October 2010
    14,197 Posts
    So this is what you've been up to...
    I honestly thought you were in space

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    I feel like he's staring into my soul.
    buy
    our
    shirts

i like that blue one. maybe time to put money together and buy

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,005 Posts
    Thems are some nice shirts!

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,017 Posts
    I'm mother fucking Curious George.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2010
    1,123 Posts
    I'm mother fucking Curious George.

(User was banned for this post ("Image Macro" - Jaanus))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,305 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,085 Posts
    I like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Informative Informative x 6 (list)

13. Post #13
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,809 Posts
    Neat, just ordered a blue cloud shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

14. Post #14
    December 2007
    380 Posts
    Neat, just ordered a blue cloud shirt.
    Hey thanks! Just sent you a follow up email!

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    487 Posts
    Them shirts look pretty damn nice, contemplating getting one as an early christmas present to myself...

:saddowns:

Edited:

yeah, i'm ordering an orange http://www.shepardtees.com/collectio...s/pour-of-life for christmas! hurray!

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 192Winner Winner x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    <3
    October 2010
    14,197 Posts
    That was fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,949 Posts
    Totally asking for the Beethoven status shirt for christmas.

Don't really like how it's brown though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    December 2007
    380 Posts
    Totally asking for the Beethoven status shirt for christmas.

Don't really like how it's brown though.

What color would you suggest?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,744 Posts
    Yesyesyesyes.

I want to buy all of it. I need to get myself some internet money pronto
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,735 Posts
    We totally need some "You are a tiger" shirts. I would kill for one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

22. Post #22
    December 2007
    380 Posts
    We totally need some "You are a tiger" shirts. I would kill for one.
    this can be arranged..

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,355 Posts
    Make a "three wolf moon" shirt in your drawing style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,735 Posts
    Make a "three wolf moon" shirt in your drawing style
    Three tiger moon, it must be done.

Edit: Picture it, starry star background with megaton tiger, macrotick tiger and the normal tiger looking up at the moon. You could even throw some moon indians or the tiger's moon family on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #25
    October 2011
    214 Posts

I think this should go on their next shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,893 Posts

if you made that shirt (and it looked cool) I'd buy it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2007
    380 Posts

I think this should go on their next shirt.
    animation would be a bit hard. maybe we could hire a guy to follow you around all day and constantly throw sunglasses onto the shirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 72Zing Zing x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,893 Posts
    print each frame on a separate shirt and change rapidly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2007
    1,175 Posts
    Definitely keeping this in mind for Christmas time.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,992 Posts
    Any chance we could get this:

on a shirt? Just maybe without the "Indeed"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,248 Posts
    print each frame on a separate shirt and change rapidly
    It would be awesome if you had one frame for each day of the week and when someone said something rude towards you all you'd have to say is, "I'll give you my response in a week." Each day you wear the next frame until a week later when you show up with "Deal with it" on your shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2011
    487 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Image Macro" - Jaanus))
    No, Jaanus. It's not an image macro: It was what the "Spring Break '97" link lead to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 49Funny Funny x 7 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    What ever happened to that one Facepunch member who had a website with nice t-shirt designs and sold them for 24 hours and then changed?

34. Post #34
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,558 Posts

No matter what song you're listening to, he's probably in time.

Also if you want to use this as a promotional image because you're slightly insane or something, feel free to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 27Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    October 2011
    214 Posts
    animation would be a bit hard. maybe we could hire a guy to follow you around all day and constantly throw sunglasses onto the shirt
    It is a done deal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts

No matter what song you're listening to, he's probably in time.

Also if you want to use this as a promotional image because you're slightly insane or something, feel free to.

Ahhhhhhh it is!!!

Riders on the Storm by The Doors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Serve Chilled
    December 2010
    542 Posts

Id buy just your logo.

38. Post #38
    April 2009
    1,644 Posts
    I'm sure lucky will come up will amazing original designs.

39. Post #39
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,039 Posts
    I really like the design of the cloud physics shirt. (Probably gonna order one soon!)

That being said, I would love other natural elements in that style, such as a tree (white tree cutaway with sap oozing out?), or a stylized sun( all white sun with a core of flames?), or even maybe an animal (white animal cutaway with blood inside?)? I think it would work really nicely with the simplicity of the color scheme as well as looking downright awesome.

Anyways, your shirts look awesome guys, good luck to you!

40. Post #40
    April 2009
    1,644 Posts
    Especially if this is indicative of the quality:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 38Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)