1. Post #1

February 2010
    79 Posts
    I'm making a flash game, based on the game WipEout HD Fury and i need apropriot music for it :) The game is very much in a pre alpha stage, so i dont have anything to show anyone just yet. however, It will soon be in a state in which i would be posting it as an alpha.

Working as a team of 1, i cant offer you any commision on your work, i can however give full credit in the about page, end credits, and the name of the track and artist every time a new track starts.

I'm looking for anyone who is making dubstep or dance music, perhaps those who have played the WipEout games.

If you would like to get involved, please post a link to a sample of your work, preferably via soundcloud.

I will take any submissions you can throw at me until the first of January. Only very special cases will be looked after that.

Me and a group of friends will then listen to all potential candidates for the game and hopefully come out with a top 12.

Please tell anyone you know who could be interested about this. The more music we have, the better!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. yes, i have already posted this on the creationism corner main page, by accident of course :S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,214 Posts
    Feel free to see if there's anything you like here:

http://soundcloud.com/chaz13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2008
    1,596 Posts
    Feel free to look at my stuff too:
    http://soundcloud.com/tirde

4. Post #4
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts
    Check mine if you want:
    http://soundcloud.com/frenchies

5. Post #5
    Glod Menber
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,249 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2010
    2,415 Posts
    Here's mine, I don't use soundcloud much because I can't afford the more than two hour thing, but anyways, It's inspired by Justice, so take a look if you want. http://tindeck.com/album/gzuih

And incase anyone was wondering, I meant to enter everything on this album. (We Kids is probably my best shot, or Horsepower)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,750 Posts
    Here's mine, I don't use soundcloud much because I can't afford the more than two hour thing, but anyways, It's inspired by Justice, so take a look if you want. http://tindeck.com/album/gzuih
    lol isn't two hours enough?

it's a fuckload.

8. Post #8
    April 2010
    2,415 Posts
    lol isn't two hours enough?

it's a fuckload.
    Yeah, but in a few albums, maybe even three with a few standalone remixes or such I'd cross it.

9. Post #9
    November 2008
    1,266 Posts

10. Post #10

February 2010
    79 Posts
    thanks for the great response guys, I'll take a look at whats been posted so far and ill pick out any tracks i like and get back to whoever made them :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,750 Posts
    Yeah, but in a few albums, maybe even three with a few standalone remixes or such I'd cross it.
    Who makes albums that fast anyway

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,443 Posts
    Well I ran out of space on soundcloud in under a year

13. Post #13
    April 2010
    2,415 Posts
    Like Hakita said, he ran out of space in a year, and I'll use mine once I can afford more space (I just don't like it when you have a limit hanging over your head)

14. Post #14

February 2010
    79 Posts
    Okay guys, thanks for the response so far. Here's my plan for what is going to happen; I'm going to wait until the first of the new year. From there onwards, apart from exceptional cases, I will lock down any submissions.
    From now until then I would like to ask that anyone who reads this thread tell anyone that they might think would possibly be interested in this to take a look and post their work. I'd love to have as wide a variety as possible before I lock down submissions.

For all of January and possibly part of February, I will then listen to all of the submissions and pick out the ones I like best. After that, me and a group of friends will screen the potential tracks further until I am left with a top 12 (hopefully)

Thanks for the interest so far. Tell your friends, family, significant others.
    OP Will be updated with this info.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,750 Posts
    Thanks for the interest so far. Tell your friends, family, significant others.
    I think you MIGHT have your hopes a little high for this board lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16

February 2010
    79 Posts
    I think you MIGHT have your hopes a little high for this board lol
    well you dont get if you dont ask :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #17

February 2010
    79 Posts
    Hello everyone, and a happy new year to you! bit of a bump and just letting people know i haven't forgotten the thread. we have been pausing development of the game over Christmas but will be starting again after the first week of the new year. i hope to soon have something to show for the game, and i will be making regular posts on a blog (which i am yet to start) as the game develops. Thank you very much for your help with the music for the game, i will start looking through submissions with a vengeance once wine, mince pies, and turkey sandwiches lose their appeal and I resume work :)