1. Post #1
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    As I was basically trying to change the skin color of Zoey parts of her face got black and purple errors when I used the faceposer. Please tell me how I can fix this or if I need to search for another skin texture. I as well tried all of this in Gimp.[IMG][/IMG]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Source Engine Optometrist!
    June 2010
    1,812 Posts
    oh boy thats really bad UV mapping
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,109 Posts
    Your problem is not with the main texture but with the "compressed" texture. (forehead wrinkles, etc that get blended in when certain flexes go pat a certain threshold) Look for it in the default files, you probably just left that out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    oh boy thats really bad UV mapping
    Tell me about it...

Edited:

Your problem is not with the main texture but with the "compressed" texture. (forehead wrinkles, etc that get blended in when certain flexes go pat a certain threshold) Look for it in the default files, you probably just left that out.
    In Gimp, does it matter if you use the clone tool from another facemap?

5. Post #5
    Source Engine Optometrist!
    June 2010
    1,812 Posts
    Tell me about it...

Edited:

In Gimp, does it matter if you use the clone tool from another facemap?
    Look at the neck

6. Post #6
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    Look at the neck
    Well, I'll get this fixed, once my computer doesn't have a virus anymore. >_<

7. Post #7
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    Well, I'll get this fixed, once my computer doesn't have a virus anymore. >_<
    Well this is bad, how do I get this fixed and then?