1. Post #2481
    [invite to city]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2482
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,538 Posts
    "I-It's not like I wan't you to get banned or anything... D-Dummy.."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

3. Post #2483
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    10,425 Posts
    "I-It's not like I wan't you to get banned or anything... D-Dummy.."
    Oh great Tsundere mods
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #2484
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,848 Posts
    It's funny. During the festivals when the fireworks go off and you always have romantic moments Kenji probably ducks for cover under his bed screaming about mortars and artillery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

5. Post #2485
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    Hopefully I'll complete Hanako's route sometime soon. Honestly, it is hard as fuck to do another route after the first one. Especially doing Lilly's route first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #2486
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,869 Posts
    Hopefully I'll complete Hanako's route sometime soon. Honestly, it is hard as fuck to do another route after the first one. Especially doing Lilly's route first.
    i'm glad i did hanako's first, lilly's route made me super happy for hanako
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #2487
    August 2009
    6,170 Posts
    is dis still the stock VN thread

because wat if there was a VN about a circus

romance or not tho romance would be funny because youd be having your first time with the firebreather girl and she queefs out a fireball and shes like "oops"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2488
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    i'm glad i did hanako's first, lilly's route made me super happy for hanako
    I keep hearing Lilly's ending is actually better for Hanako then Hanako's own ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2489
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,848 Posts
    Hideaki appears. Suddenly everything is really, really awkward.

10. Post #2490
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,869 Posts
    I keep hearing Lilly's ending is actually better for Hanako then Hanako's own ending.
    it's not.. better per say, just a lot quicker imo

11. Post #2491
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny x 16Winner x 2Artistic x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #2492
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    Hideaki appears. Suddenly everything is really, really awkward.
    If I didn't fucking hate Shizune I might feel compelled to go her route and (possibly?) learn something more about Hideaki.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #2493
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    hanako seems to come out of her shell in her good ending
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #2494
    September 2011
    334 Posts
    I hope that it springs an interest for visual novels in a lot of players, and then we might see more of these threads on facepunch. It's not like this is the best/only one
    Not the best? I don't think I could handle any more feels.

Also holy shit. I've been gone for 10 hours and there's 365 new posts. First time I've seen a seemingly controversial thread advance that fast. With positive content, that is.

Edited:
    Well, positive except for that whole thing with that guy who did that stuff.
    Like that movie about the guy who did stuff, because he had stuff to do, and that was the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,848 Posts
    It feels like being involved in any route, Hiaso indirectly makes it harder for them to live their lives.

Like if it were possible to play a Kenji route and just be bros with him for four acts, you'd see the other characters moving on with their lives just as easily because he's not involved in them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #2496
    August 2009
    6,170 Posts
    First time I've seen a seemingly controversial thread advance that fast. With positive content, that is.
    hardly controversial when the authors wrote it in part to promote equality for disabled peeps

wait of course you dont think it is and of course people would think it was strange without seeing what it was

why did i post

pointless post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #2497
    September 2011
    334 Posts
    hardly controversial when the authors wrote it in part to promote equality for disabled peeps
    I mean controversial on Facepunch. Didn't expect this to catch on here of all places. Even I didn't like the idea at first, but after I saw people posting about their feels I gave it a shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #2498
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,538 Posts
    Not the best? I don't think I could handle any more feels.

Also holy shit. I've been gone for 10 hours and there's 365 new posts. First time I've seen a seemingly controversial thread advance that fast. With positive content, that is.

Edited:
    Well, positive except for that whole thing with that guy who did that stuff.
    Like that movie about the guy who did stuff, because he had stuff to do, and that was the point.
    This is from my experience, some might think it's the best and I wont start a debate over it.

If you really wanna feel, try playing Clannad. It's a lot longer than this, and the anime that was based on the game followed ONE of the paths (Think it's like 7 in total) but took TWO seasons to finish. It made me cry several times, and not the *sniffle sniffle*, but as in actual tears rolling emerging and never stop flowing.
    It also doesn't feature any sexual scenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #2499
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,523 Posts
    lmao

arrythmias aren't rare

there's not a condition just called "arrythmia" there's several distinct kinds

adverse effects ARE side effects they wouldn't be labeled seperately on a medication label

you don't throw a whole bunch of different meds into one bottle that's a great way to accidentally kill your patient

bad writing 0/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #2500
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    10,425 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

21. Post #2501
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,682 Posts
    New version of my Flowchart released :
    Fixed Hanako's how to get bad ending
    Removed the ability of getting detour ahead if you read your book.

Here it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #2502
    February 2010
    6,732 Posts
    lmao

arrythmias aren't rare

there's not a condition just called "arrythmia" there's several distinct kinds

adverse effects ARE side effects they wouldn't be labeled seperately on a medication label

you don't throw a whole bunch of different meds into one bottle that's a great way to accidentally kill your patient

bad writing 0/10
    Watch out everyone, we've got a badass over here. And he takes his medical accuracy in VNs seriously, even though he spelled arrhythmia wrong. I wouldn't fuck with him. He's read the articles on Wikipedia. He knows what he's talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #2503
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,682 Posts
    This is from my experience, some might think it's the best and I wont start a debate over it.

If you really wanna feel, try playing Clannad. It's a lot longer than this, and the anime that was based on the game followed ONE of the paths (Think it's like 7 in total) but took TWO seasons to finish. It made me cry several times, and not the *sniffle sniffle*, but as in actual tears rolling emerging and never stop flowing.
    To note that they mashed up all the Arcs together, and fixed every girl's problems in one, and also added a retarded combat scene that didn't have its place in the VN.

However, yeah, they took one arc that had the most characters in the VN, and then put the end to all the arcs in the same. They also ignored the timeline of Clannad. (In the VN, there is 3 alternate universe, where you follow the main love interest, then follow all the other girls, then after story, then all the story of the after story, then the real ending.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #2504
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,523 Posts
    wow a typo! That definitely debunked my legitimate grievances gj
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #2505
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,340 Posts

Know of any other vns that aren't relationship focused? I only really liked this one because of Rin, I can't get very immersed in Lily's story despite everyone commenting on how good it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #2506
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,682 Posts
    Know of any other vns that aren't relationship focused? I only really liked this one because of Rin, I can't get very immersed in Lily's story despite everyone commenting on how good it is.
    Fate/Stay night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

27. Post #2507
    February 2010
    6,732 Posts
    wow a typo! That definitely debunked my legitimate grievances gj
    Oh shit I've pissed him off. I guess I'll see you guys on the other side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #2508
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,340 Posts
    Fate/Stay night.
    I got that earlier, any more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #2509
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,199 Posts
    I found out you can get a 2560x1600 wallpaper of Mishas face.
    Why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #2510
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,523 Posts
    Oh shit I've pissed him off. I guess I'll see you guys on the other side.
    yep all my information came from wikipedia alright, not like a lot of that was common sense or I'm actually getting an education in that field

and at what point was I being a badass about it? I don't remember playing internet tough guy in any of those posts. Your attempt to avoid posting any actual counterpoint is just as bad as whatever argument you did come up with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

31. Post #2511
    February 2010
    6,732 Posts
    yep all my information came from wikipedia alright, not like a lot of that was common sense or I'm actually getting an education in that field

and at what point was I being a badass about it? I don't remember playing internet tough guy in any of those posts. Your attempt to avoid posting any actual counterpoint is just as bad as whatever argument you did come up with
    Calm down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #2512
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,173 Posts
    I've played this game for 8 hours and I haven't even seen this girl's right eye. I might be doing it wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2513
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,682 Posts
    I got that earlier, any more?
    Welp, I'll check. Saya No uta is more horror based than relationship based, but it isn't the best if you want freedom, there's a few choices and they are pretty much "One choice will give you an ending and the other one will make you go on until the other ending." There is also rape and a lot of fucking violence, so I don't know if you'd actually like it.

Tsukihime isn't based on relationships as well, for the first two arcs, Near side of the moon. The last three arcs are filler and they are pretty horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

34. Post #2514
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,373 Posts
    I found out you can get a 2560x1600 wallpaper of Mishas face.
    Why.
    link?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #2515
    September 2011
    537 Posts
    I've played this game for 8 hours and I haven't even seen this girl's right eye. I might be doing it wrong.
       You'll see her whispering eye later.   

As well as Hisao's penis going in it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #2516
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,523 Posts
    I'm calm though?

Just can't see how I can immerse myself in this comic with such glaring flaws in the writing, sorry if i offended you with the facts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #2517
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,682 Posts
    I'm calm though?

Just can't see how I can immerse myself in this comic with such glaring flaws in the writing, sorry if i offended you with the facts
    Glaring flaws? The main point of the story is the other's girl's story, not your own. Your arrhythmia is clearly only why you go to Yamaku and also why you have to change your life, the main story doesn't evolve around how you can fix it, the only arc where you clearly care about it is in Emi's arc. In the other, you almost ignore it except at a few moments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2518
    February 2010
    6,732 Posts
    I'm calm though?

No, you're acting high and mighty because you noticed a flaw in the writing and suddenly you seem to think the entire thing is terrible. It isn't even a big flaw, it's not like it makes the entire VN terrible.

Plus you seem to think that it's bad if someone decides to be humorous rather than start a pointless argument where you just act better than them because you know more about a heart problem than them.

It doesn't matter if you're calm or not, you're still overreacting by expecting an argument in a thread about something that is just barely relevant enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #2519
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,523 Posts
    I'm nor saying I'm better than you but you did accuse me of just fact checking shit on wikipedia and that's just not cool man

I can't relate to the main character anymore so where's my motivation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

40. Post #2520
    since when the fuck did hisao store all his meds in a single bottle

he describes pushing out pills from blister packs in addition to shaking tablets out of bottles and such multiple times?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)