1. Post #1
    pg.
    September 2011
    324 Posts
    Hey look, it's the "Worst Car Interiors" hot sister. Post best car interiors, doesn't have to come from a luxury brand with jewels embedded everywhere.

Imo is300/altezza
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    not to sound 12 but the revonten or whatever looks kinda sick with the digital gauges n such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2009
    8,017 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 22Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

February 2008
    65 Posts
    Nissan Maxima QX/Infiniti i30/i35 (A33 body)

Insane amount of space for a midsize sedan, optitron gauges, very few buttons, simple and nice. Exterior is very nice too.

My own photo

Damn love it <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    I have a thing for the Lexus LFA interior,

But the best interior I've seen and been in goes to the 2011 Lexus RX 350/450

Its not much of an eyecandy but its damn comfortable as fuck, and the new joystick mouse to control the screen is really fucking cool too. Not to mention memory seats where you can set up to 3 different positions which I find really useful. There's a few flaws though, like radio controls and AC controls. There are direct buttons but you still have to go through the screen to get things right and it takes quite some time too. Practicality 8.7/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    As much as i hate wapanese cars the LFA gives me a boner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,958 Posts
    Maybach, fuck the haters

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Winner Winner x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    711 Posts

I'm in love with the wood on this dash.
    It's apparently impregnated with powdered silver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,612 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    666 Posts
    Spyker interiors are pretty wild.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    956 Posts
    I've posted it before, I'll post it again.

Audi A8 interior.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    I've posted it before, I'll post it again.

Audi A8 interior.
    Dat analog clock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    I hate the finish of that A8 but the layout isn't half bad.

I've personally always loved the F40 interior:

super simple, has that raw feeling that I love on a street car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I think the new Optima has a good interior. It's driver oriented, which is getting pretty rare.

Compared to the old one, which used to look like this:

And the Acura RL.
    It's a dream for someone with OCD. Apart from the Wheel, gauges, and gear shift. It's pretty damn symmetrical.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,273 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16

November 2011
    268 Posts
    I love the simplicity of the Phantom's interior. No unnecessary clutter of switches for things you don't need.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Too damn shiny

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    654 Posts

Interior just like mine.. 1997 Mustang SVT Cobra.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Albeit cheap I do like the early sn95 interior. But only in black.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Automatic seatbelts, what a horrible invention you Americans had. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    automatic seatbelts are awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    December 2009
    654 Posts
    Albeit cheap I do like the early sn95 interior. But only in black.
    Yeah, but honestly, the tan grows on you alot. I hated it when I got my car, but I've grown to love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    automatic seatbelts are awesome
    How?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    December 2009
    654 Posts
    They make you feel like a jedi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    Automatic seatbelts, what a horrible invention you Americans had. D:
    Fun fact: The first car ever had automatic seatbelts was a Volkswagen Rabbit. Why do people say "you Americans" it seriously is the most annoying thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Fun fact: The first car ever had automatic seatbelts was a Volkswagen Rabbit. Why do people say "you Americans" it seriously is the most annoying thing ever.
    Oh? Excuse my ignorance!
    I assumed, as I've never seen a car outside of the U.S with automatic seatbelts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,904 Posts
    The only car i have seen with automatic seatbelts was an old honda accord..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,532 Posts

Saab 9-5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I've only ever seen a 88-91 Civic LX, '94 Nissan Sentra, and an old Golf with them.

Oh, and a later Ford Tempo. But that's the ONLY American box I've seen with them.

30. Post #30
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,057 Posts
    I've never seen any Golf with them so if it was the Rabbit version that had it first it's most likely American anyway then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    The Toyota Tercell (American market car) had them.
    I've seen a few other cars that don't feature them in the EU but do in American spec.

32. Post #32
    March 2008
    10,057 Posts
    yep, probably an American invention then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    A result of the mandatory Airbag or Automatic seatbelt law in the US I thought.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Saabs have cool gauges. Sucks that the cars sucked later in the companies life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    My Subaru Legacy has auto seatbelts w/ manual lap belt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    March 2008
    10,057 Posts
    Of course I think these are the best interiors

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 3Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,614 Posts

pretty damn classy for a Honda Accord.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,657 Posts
    that PLASTIC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,958 Posts

pretty damn classy for a Honda Accord.
    I prefer this colour scheme

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Dude, that's a BMW.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)