1. Post #41
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,893 Posts

I like the interior of my car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    The newer Caddilac vehicles have pretty cool interiors. It's futuristic, but still cushy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #43
    March 2007
    339 Posts
    Directing controls away from the Passenger always seemed like a good idea to me.

Also the Interior in my 300m isn't too bad. Not a fan of the wood

Also gotta love the simplicity of a 240sx interior
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    Master Cheese Tactician
    August 2011
    967 Posts

5. Post #45
    November 2008
    2,017 Posts
    I fantasize a lot about tearing down the road in a 4 speed '68 charger with a pistol grip. Coronet is the next best thing but it doesn't beat a charger.
    There are a lot of really cool top sportsman interiors that I have seen throughout the years such as the one in my dads car or the one in a car owned by Jim Bell that was professionally fabled from the ground up, looked really trick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Mazda RX8 has gotta be up there with the best, especially for the value of the cars these days, still looks fresh.

And obviously biased but the 4th gen Prelude has to be worth a mention for the electronic dash.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #47
    pg.
    September 2011
    324 Posts
    wow, it does look pretty nice. Rarely, do you see futuristic 90s interiors that still look good. (excluding those colored seats)

8. Post #48
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,516 Posts

7 Series mang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,857 Posts
    thats a honda accord
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,525 Posts
    Ford GT deserves a mention here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    788 Posts

Pretty good for a car around 18-20k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,525 Posts
    Honda S2000.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,317 Posts
    It is a great interior, but there's something that screams 90's fyootureistic about the electronic taq.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,958 Posts
    It is a great interior, but there's something that screams 90's fyootureistic about the electronic taq.
    is that bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    This is a pretty sweet interior compared to last generation. I like the blue strip lighting.

Holy fuck this is annoying, my computer glitched out and now this wont go away.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,317 Posts
    is that bad?
    Just... too similar to those horror days of the Cougar for me. I prefer real gauges.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,525 Posts
    Just... too similar to those horror days of the Cougar for me. I prefer real gauges.
    What kind of Cougar had digital gauges?

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,317 Posts
    This one?

I think?

19. Post #59
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Im bad at car interiors

i dont really mind mine

Though I do really like the simplicity of my truck.

and the civic ive been driving has a cute interior

20. Post #60
    December 2009
    518 Posts

Ah the simpler days of formula 1...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Master Cheese Tactician
    August 2011
    967 Posts
    was going to post a picture of my 4thgen prelude (cos the seats are way better than that google image)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Fourth gen preludes have pretty decent interior but the outside is still baboon's ass ugly to me.

ANY other generation of prelude is at least twice as pretty outside.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    220 Posts
    Well my job involves driving quite alot of cars. And I would have to say my favorite interiors I've expirenced so far are:

Merc CLS

Jaguar XJ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,032 Posts
    I really like the inside of Acura's

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    It's nowhere near the best but

me gusta. It's so square and angular!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts

Which screen shows the acceleromatrixomometer and which the horizontaforcececitatioon gauge?
    And which vents dispense candy and buttons fire the missiles?

(not saying its ugly, at all, but it looks like a racing car cockpit made for James Bond with all kinds of gizmos )

What car is it?

27. Post #67
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,893 Posts
    It says corvette on the dash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    C4 Corvette to be specific, but yeah, anyone who didn't notice the big CORVETTE on the glove box is blind.

And it was meant to be like that -- It's the iconic American sportscar that every boy dreams about owning.

Well, maybe not the C4. They were the worst of all the Corvettes, but I love them. They're my favorite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    788 Posts
    The new Lexus GS

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Might just be me, but huuuuuuge Lexus badge on the wheel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    Directing controls away from the Passenger always seemed like a good idea to me.

having the controls pushed inward toward the driver makes it look like a drag racer that has a passenger tacked onto the side, looks funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    C4 Corvette to be specific
    Thats what I wanted to know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,568 Posts

the actual car isn't my favorite, especially since it carried the pedigree of the Corvette name, but that interior is quite lovely. It's so angular, but has that touch of roundness around the corners and such and.... ahh, it just looks nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I know, the interior is so great and 80s. One of my favorite silly 80s interiors.

I want a C4 vette so bad. I could pick one up for a smooth 3k right now but I just can't rake that kind of cash together.

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,253 Posts
    This one?

I think?
    Basically the same interior I posted. The Cougar is a luxury version of the Thunderbird. Great cars, especially for the time.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    I'd like to nominate my own:

It's definitely not the best interior, but I think it stands out and it's unique to have such a mad interior as standard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    For a cheap, base model economy car from 2003, I certainly think this is a pretty good interior.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    I'd like to nominate my own:

It's definitely not the best interior, but I think it stands out and it's unique to have such a mad interior as standard.

I really, really, really love the bucket seats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    December 2009
    7,998 Posts
    Why is everything in this thread a fucking automatic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    The FRP isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)