November 2011
    901 Posts
    going to hsp on the 4th this week with my team, anyone else going
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #122
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,460 Posts
    You are drawing conclusions way to fast. No evidence points towards that I am 12. My account is 2 years old which makes me 10 when I joined? I didn't even know how to fucking operate a computer at 10, let alone actually type at a decent pace.
    If you dont know how to use a computer at ten, you're kind of slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #123
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    Slow child right here guys
    I haven't truely offended anyone here and you guys are the ones calling me dumb/retarded, telling me to get the fuck out, calling me 12, and repeatily calling me slow. Obviously I'm not doing any harm just engaging in conversation in a forum which I rarely visit.
    If you dont know how to use a computer at ten, you're kind of slow
    Put it into context, what I meant was that when I was 10, I didn't know how to sign up on a fucking forum, the most I knew how to do was start up "TYPE TO LEARN" and finger fuck my keyboard till I got a 80% on the quizes and my mom said I did a good job. That and play Tomb Raider.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #124
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,329 Posts
    Yeah because discussing airsoft tatics is all the sudden trolling?

Also... I am 19, and it is legal to own/buy firearms at 18. It doesn't require you to be 21...Smartie.
    Federal law dictates that you have to be 21 years of age to purchase and possess a handgun, it's 18 for a long gun.

Your whole character is in tatters right now, i'd suggest you just get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    computer operator since '00
    represent

Edited:

matt.............................................. .............
    please stop trolling or else i will have to walk out of my room and beat you

i don't feel like..... having krundle call me autistic because we're related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    since 99 kids.
    Yes I was on the computer since I was 6 fuck you.

7. Post #127
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    i played red alert 1 and commandos 1 in 99 lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    In 99 i was 2

i watched my dad play quake

fuck the police
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    Federal law dictates that you have to be 21 years of age to purchase and possess a handgun, it's 18 for a long gun.

Your whole character is in tatters right now, i'd suggest you just get out.
    The colt is my grandpa's he passed down to me for protecting the home because he shakes worse than a nervous chihuahua. And since I don't live with my dad, I am responsible for protecting the home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,460 Posts
    ohh i see. ttam=matt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    ohh i see. ttam=matt
    My name backwards than the death date of my moms mom (grandma).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #132
    ~Computer operator~ in 99 at age 3. Seriously though, just report the fucker and move on. Not really worth taking his bait guys.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    Hope Craptasket comes back <3

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,584 Posts
    I can reload cock and shoot my airsoft weapon faster than anyone both sides of the Mississippi. Not to mention I can load .22 rounds and chamber them faster than any indivisual in the world. I can also quick reload a .45 Colt in 3.1 seconds which includes cocking it back and firing a round.
    That's not very impressive. My regular reload speed for my Kimber M1911 is far better than three seconds, much less my reload speed- including cocking and firing. Pistol reloads are generally much faster than rifle reloads, taken your doctrine is adequate. And why does the speed of your chambering of .22 rounds so important? You're so cool that you can take .22LR rounds, load them into a magazine, and stick the magazine into a gun faster than any individual in the world? What's so special about that? Why do you specifically state ".22 rounds"? If you're so good at loading mags and chambering rounds, it shouldn't matter what caliber the bullets are.

I've been shooting for seven years. I don't treat the sport like it's something that makes me a cool kid, nor do I brag how fast I load my magazines. Shit, magazine loading speed isn't even important to shooting. Why do you bring this up? You're one of those pre-teen kids that thinks KWA is the best airsoft manufacturer aren't you?

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    junglecat posted:
    my brother is trolling you guys
    obviously

hes also making all of that shit up with the "i play in tournies, and i'm pro :)))))"

matt seriously has like downs or something, he's fucking stupid
    i lurk the airsoft forums, ya but he has the shit on you guys because he thinks airsofting is dumb and how "i just got an m4 in the mail with a 75 round mag xDD"

seriously, get his shit banned.
    good job, matty boy

16. Post #136
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,116 Posts
    u are all spergs, cept for a few

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    junglecat posted:
    seriously, look at his fucking steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/asshhole/

he copies me all the fucking time and acts like me... so i stopped be a little shit but obviously being a troll is SUPER COOL XDdd

that's not even his name, that's a friend of mine from school's name
    Fucking arab money

Edited:

u are all spergs, cept for a few
    like me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #138
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    i played red alert 1 and commandos 1 in 99 lol
    It was all about tiberian sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    That's not very impressive. My regular reload speed for my Kimber M1911 is far better than three seconds, much less my reload speed- including cocking and firing. Pistol reloads are generally much faster than rifle reloads, taken your doctrine is adequate. And why does the speed of your chambering of .22 rounds so important? You're so cool that you can take .22LR rounds, load them into a magazine, and stick the magazine into a gun faster than any individual in the world? What's so special about that? Why do you specifically state ".22 rounds"? If you're so good at loading mags and chambering rounds, it shouldn't matter what caliber the bullets are.

I've been shooting for seven years. I don't treat the sport like it's something that makes me a cool kid, nor do I brag how fast I load my magazines. Shit, magazine loading speed isn't even important to shooting. Why do you bring this up? You're one of those pre-teen kids that thinks KWA is the best airsoft manufacturer aren't you?
    I said .22 because that is mainly what I fire. I hunt coyotes/rabits/squirrels/and other year round vermit. And .22 is my rifle of choice when it comes to that shit. I also hunt deer with rifles and bows. I have many .280s and a beautiful .270 winchester rifle. I have yet to get around hunting moose or larger animals. I'm also a winged game hunter and hunt with shotguns. I cherish my remington 870. I've been shooting since I was 9. Sorry for sounding like a dick there... Obviously I don't have the fastest reload, but its up there.

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,584 Posts
    I said .22 because that is mainly what I fire. I hunt coyotes/rabits/squirrels/and other year round vermit. And .22 is my rifle of choice when it comes to that shit. I also hunt deer with rifles and bows. I have many .280s and a beautiful .270 winchester rifle. I have yet to get around hunting moose or larger animals. I'm also a winged game hunter and hunt with shotguns. I cherish my remington 870. I've been shooting since I was 9. Sorry for sounding like a dick there... Obviously I don't have the fastest reload, but its up there.
    You kill small animals for fun? By God, that's the first indication of a serial killer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    You kill small animals for fun? By God, that's the first indication of a serial killer!
    Its not "for fun". It gives me something to do when I visit my uncles property. I don't take it as an all out rape fest but as a sport. I spend more time target practicing then actually killing animals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

22. Post #142
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    watch out guys he's gonna load his gun fast then shoot you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,584 Posts
    Its not "for fun". It gives me something to do when I visit my uncles property. I don't take it as an all out rape fest but as a sport. I spend more time target practicing then actually killing animals.
    Most of the shooting I do with my dad is "tactical shooting", because we're Magpul Dynamics nerds. I kill animals because Chuck Testa.

My shotgun is better than your shotgun.

Now go away, my bros don't like you. I don't like you either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    You said you're 19, your steam profile says you're 29.

You just said your name is matt, on your profile it says tigaar or whatever.

He removed all of the shit on his profile by the way. Gonna use wayback machine to grab the old shit

26. Post #146
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Dammit, now I'm only the 3rd worst poster here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    he also said he was 450 pounds with diabetes in his profile

28. Post #148
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    You said you're 19, your steam profile says you're 29.

You just said your name is matt, on your profile it says tigaar or whatever.

He removed all of the shit on his profile by the way. Gonna use wayback machine to grab the old shit
    You think I actually put my real shit on my profile? Judging by my description, obviously its all a joke? You can't tell? Are you like 14?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

29. Post #149
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    You think I actually put my real shit on my profile? Judging by my description, obviously its all a joke? You can't tell? Are you like 14?
    Oh my god SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

If you start an argument on the internet, you don't KEEP IT GOING. Fucking move on already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    Oh my god SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

If you start an argument on the internet, you don't KEEP IT GOING. Fucking move on already.
    It isn't an argument, its a creative discussion, you guys keep adding onto it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    If it was a lighthearted joke, you wouldn't have removed everything the instant I posted a link
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #152
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    If it was a lighthearted joke, you wouldn't have removed everything the instant I posted a link
    I can put it back if you want??? I can make it just as humorous or not serious?

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,197 Posts
    quit being fuckasses and ignore him

holy SHIT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    ~drama~
    or
    ~daily life~
    some needs to make a daily life thread simulator like those pony threads simulators, it would be gold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,803 Posts
    It isn't an argument, its a creative discussion, you guys keep adding onto it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    i have content

jonah redux

and then my echo 1 stag-15

37. Post #157
    November 2009
    1,217 Posts
    i have content

jonah redux

and then my echo 1 stag-15

Jonah take ur story to youtube maybe someone wil care!

38. Post #158
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    help

HELP

Edited:

also matt stop

please

39. Post #159
    Jherkin Gherkin