I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

2. Post #2362
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,707 Posts
    hey guys, whoever gets a spare invitation for Steam Mobile Beta, anyone mind giving me one please? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2363
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    I went camping out in the mountains for 3 days, met a couple people, and this "one" guy, was telling how he has issues because he can't stop touching himself during a campfire. Honestly, a lot of people touch themselves everyday, seriously, what makes me so different or special, I went off from his group, whom I felt sorry for, and went back to my cabin to LOL. This happened on a Saturday, and the very next day, I was finally able to leave that god awful camp site. The cabins were so cramped and were extremely hot, felt like a nuke went off. Trying to run 6000 feet from sea level is not recommended, the cold air as well will irritate your throat, and the inclines were ridiculously steep. The only thing enjoyable about the camping was the food, probably the only time that was enjoyable, until the bathrooms, smelled 3 times as bad as a skunk, and there were long lines in getting into the guys bathrooms, and showering was so impeding even after waiting for the showers, the showers were so freaking cold, you can even feel chunks of ice coming out, and I wonder how the pipes even shoot water out. At least the water wasn't as bad as the wolves at night, most people camping were called to cabins, and their howling is unrelenting and the space cramped as it is. I hope OP Irene is better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #2364
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    This band is amazing. Also, is it just me or are there airplane noises on this page?
    oh my god i love S.O.D.
    KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF
    WHY DONT YOU KILL YOURSELF, DONT RELY ON NO ONE ELSE, END IT ALL AND KILL YOURSELF NOOOOOW

*riff*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #2365
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,886 Posts
    I WANT SOME MILK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #2366
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Trying to run 6000 feet from sea level is not recommended
    I live at 6000 feet. Try running at 10,000 feet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2367
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,509 Posts
    I liked Denver, nice air, nice rocks, nice yucca.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #2368
    December 2009
    13,475 Posts
    Why do so many metal bands need to have a male vocalist if they have a female vocalist too? We need more bands like Arch Enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2369
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I live at 6000 feet. Try running at 10,000 feet.
    wait i lied my weekend field is at 8000 feet.

10. Post #2370
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Why do so many metal bands need to have a male vocalist if they have a female vocalist too? We need more bands like Arch Enemy.
    Yeah, i listen to arch enemy they pre sick, nightwish and epica also have female vocalists, and i listen to them quite a bit

11. Post #2371
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts

any fans of CKY?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #2372
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,799 Posts

i like this song

13. Post #2373
    December 2009
    13,475 Posts
    Or for Rossia metal we have this

Except the guy vocalist sounds like a fag. And their drummer looks like the Mexican fucker who went around my school blasting dubstep and got sent to prison for threatening to rape a girl and therefore doesn't go to my school anymore. Would fuck the shit out of the girl in that band though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2374
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts

nightwish is good

Edited:

Or for Rossia metal we have this

Except the guy vocalist sounds like a fag. And their drummer looks like the Mexican fucker who went around my school blasting dubstep and got sent to prison for threatening to rape a girl and therefore doesn't go to my school anymore. Would fuck the shit out of the girl in that band though.
    lolz, yeah i wouldnt mind more bands with female singers but even with guys singer i still like them, like equilibrium is german and they sound amazing, kamelot #1 favorite band, their old singer was my favorite but the new one is pretty good to, just having a female singer kinda gives this a twist in a good way though

15. Post #2375
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,991 Posts
    wait i lied my weekend field is at 8000 feet.
    where do you play

16. Post #2376
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,357 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2377
    December 2009
    13,475 Posts
    Listening to Russian metal on Youtube, one of the related videos is Russian pop. How the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #2378
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts

metalheads at my school are the awkward kids that also make up the anime and gamers club lmao.

have something classier--!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #2379
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,886 Posts
    I'm writing a song about grilled cheese right now, I'll post the entire song's lyrics tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #2380
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,430 Posts

medeski, martin, and wood is the chillest music on the planet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

21. Post #2381
    December 2009
    13,475 Posts
    metalheads at my school are the awkward kids that also make up the anime and gamers club lmao.
    At my school all the metalheads hate anime and we're not nerdy enough to start a gamers club. That goes to sweaty meme spouting faggots.

22. Post #2382
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,886 Posts
    Pretty trippy man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #2383
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts
    At my school all the metalheads hate anime and we're not nerdy enough to start a gamers club. That goes to sweaty meme spouting faggots.
    But get this-- a group of gangsters at my school once started a fight with a group of jocks because the jocks were talking about how the old Ace Combat games were shit and how Call of Duty was master race. One of the gangsters was waddled out of his circle of G's (he was sagging) and called out "HEY NIGGA, I GREW UP WITH ACE COMBAT, FUCK OFF."

And the CoD jock was like "oh yeah?" and said something like "wanna talk shit? Say it to my face!" So the gangster did, and the jock bitchslapped him. Then the gangster sucker punched the jock square in the face, and the rest of the gangsters and jocks broke out into a giant fight. All because a jock said that Ace Combat < Call of Duty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #2384
    December 2009
    13,475 Posts
    Russian metal + clips from cheesy Russian action movie

25. Post #2385
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts
    Russian metal + clips from cheesy Russian action movie
    Russia is overrated. Need some good French music.

26. Post #2386
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    German Metal

27. Post #2387
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    But get this-- a group of gangsters at my school once started a fight with a group of jocks because the jocks were talking about how the old Ace Combat games were shit and how Call of Duty was master race. One of the gangsters was waddled out of his circle of G's (he was sagging) and called out "HEY NIGGA, I GREW UP WITH ACE COMBAT, FUCK OFF."

And the CoD jock was like "oh yeah?" and said something like "wanna talk shit? Say it to my face!" So the gangster did, and the jock bitchslapped him. Then the gangster sucker punched the jock square in the face, and the rest of the gangsters and jocks broke out into a giant fight. All because a jock said that Ace Combat < Call of Duty.
    I dunno who I dislike more... gangsters or jocks.

I'm siding with the gangsters on this one though. Ace Combat was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #2388
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,280 Posts
    Well I just wrote back to the designer of my prototype part about how I installed it and got it working.
    My response ended up being over 600 words (Complete with detailed pictures!) and was fun to write. Kind of wish this sort of thing was my job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

29. Post #2389
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts

i shouldnt want but

30. Post #2390
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts

i shouldnt want but
    At first glance, it looked okay-ish.

Then I saw the details. :barf:

EDIT: If that's your thing though, go ahead. Just don't overdo it.

31. Post #2391
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts
    At first glance, it looked okay-ish.

Then I saw the details. :barf:

EDIT: If that's your thing though, go ahead. Just don't overdo it.
    PMG is turning real...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #2392
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,991 Posts
    it looks like that akpdw thing jomt and jew made and i improved but massively shit

33. Post #2393
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    PMG is turning real...
    there's a website like pmg, but a little more real, and then they build it for you and ship it too you..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2394
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,503 Posts
    there's a website like pmg, but a little more real, and then they build it for you and ship it too you..
    redjacketfirearms.com?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2395
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    I can't believe Gogol Bordello hasn't been mentioned yet.

Listen to some more of their songs, they have some of the most hardcore to some of the most chill shit you've ever heard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #2396
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,991 Posts
    speaking of which is the redjacket site down for anyone

37. Post #2397
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    they lost their FFL. Dont know if they closed down after that or what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2398
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,991 Posts
    oh never mind its back up

fuck

39. Post #2399
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Taepo, that one russian metal song ive been listening to it and umm, yeah its good except taht guys sounds like a fack

40. Post #2400
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    redjacketfirearms.com?
    Nah, all Red Jacket can do is paint the gun pretty colors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)