It's just upside down, so the guy's walking along the underside of an ice sheet. Props to the diver, though- being upside down underwater is terrifying in a very primal way.
Blackout happened when me and my friends were playing games, so we ended up playing monopoly in the dark.
UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DEATH STAR ATTACK
We’ve all heard the “official conspiracy theory” of the Death Star attack. We all know about Luke Skywalker and his ragtag bunch of rebels, how they mounted a foolhardy attack on the most powerful, well-defended battle station ever built. And we’ve all seen the video over, and over, and over, of the one-in-a-million shot that resulted in a massive chain reaction that not just damaged, but completely obliterated that massive technological wonder.
Like many Americans, I was fed this story when I was growing up. But as I watched the video, I began to realize that all was not as it seemed. And the more I questioned the official story, the deeper into the rabbit hole I went.
Presented here are some of the results of my soul-searching regarding this painful event. Like many citizens, I have many questions that I would like answered: was the mighty Imperial government really too incompetent to prevent a handful of untrained nerf-herders from destroying one of their most prized assets? Or are they hiding something from us? Who was really behind the attack? Why did they want the Death Star destroyed? No matter what the answers, we have a problem.
Below is a summary of my book, Uncomfortable Questions: An Analysis of the Death Star Attack, which presents compelling evidence that we all may be the victims of a fraud of immense proportions.
Uncomfortable Questions about the Death Star Attack
1) Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and the defenses to ward off several fleets of battle ships?
2) Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to deploy the station’s large fleet of TIE Fighters until it was too late? Was he acting on orders from somebody to not shoot down the rebel attack force? If so, who, and why?
3) Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?
4) Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader, the second-ranking member of the Imperial Government, is in fact the father of the pilot who allegedly destroyed the Death Star?
5) Why did Lord Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored TIE Fighter? Conveniently, this placed Lord Vader outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed, where he was also conveniently able to escape from a large-sized rebel fleet that had just routed the Imperial forces. Why would Lord Vader, one of the highest ranking members of the Imperial Government, suddenly decide to fly away from the Death Star in the middle of a battle? Did he know something that the rest of the Imperial Navy didn’t?
6) How could any pilot shoot a missile into a 2 meter-wide exhaust port, let alone a pilot with no formal training, whose only claim to fame was his ability to “bullseye womprats” on Tatooine? This shot, according to one pilot, would be “impossible, even for a computer.” Yet, according to additional evidence, the pilot who allegedly fired the missile turned off his targeting computer when he was supposedly firing the shot that destroyed the Death Star. Why have these discrepancies never been investigated, let alone explained?
7) Why has their been no investigation into evidence that the droids who provided the rebels with the Death Star plans were once owned by none other than Lord Vader himself, and were found, conveniently, by the pilot who destroyed the Death Star, and who is also believed to be Lord Vader’s son? Evidence also shows that the droids were brought to one Ben Kenobi, who, records indicate, was Darth Vader’s teacher many years earlier! Are all these personal connections between the conspirators and a key figure in the Imperial government supposed to be coincidences?
8) How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile. Furthermore, analysis of the tape of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface, prior to it exploding completely! Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?
> MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!
I am now a proud owner of a nokia N9
and no that isn't safari the browser just uses webkit
I'm so tired. I've never felt this weak and weary before. I just want to go visit my girlfriend. I hate work today.
I feel like just curling up and crying but I'm too fucking tired even for that
im here for you bb gurl <3333
Okay, my friend posted a video of him singing a Rise Against song on Facebook. It is seriously the worst thing I have ever heard. I would link everyone, but it's friends only.
God damn, whenever i go to post about some shit that happened in my life i see everyone else's post and feel unworthy to post about my shit. I mean, my parents may be bat shit insane and hate my guts, but at least my (non-existant) girlfriend isn't in the hospital. I mean, shit, it would be destroyed if that happened to me. We're here for you Fishy. Well, i am, but i not many here are so much of a dickhead to not care even a bit.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck snickers are goooooooood
Hm, a strange package from a person named "Nick Randall." Wonder what it is?
Judging by the fact that it is bulging and required a large amount of tape to contain, it can be one of two things: an animal (but it's not making any noise) or a...
GET DOWN JC A BOMB!
After a few seconds and no explosion, I opened it up to see what it was.
Oh boy. I'm awake. I get the next two day to play Katawa Shoujo and I get paid Friday so I can buy useless shit.
They canceled the truck tonight because we aren't making sales. The store remodel is also in full swing so I have to avoid all kinds of dangerous things like rotating blades of death, cherry picker things and gruff contractor men.
On the bright side we got new Legos in and they are badass. Forest Ranger stuff, some Dino stuff and even a girl Lego called "Friends" which are like cool Lego doll houses.
I'm so pissed.
I turn on my phone, and it asks me for a PUK code for some fucking reason.
SO I talk to a representative and apparently I need my account PIN, I have no idea what it is, that would authenticate my account and allow me to get a PUK code to get my phone working again.
Fucking T-Mobile, I don't even have a way to get my PIN emailed to me or anything.
If all else fails, I have to take it to a T-Mobile store, which I DO NOT want to do.
I love my avatar the girl who drew it obviously knew I loved M1 helmets and looking like a smug asshole.
control F5 that shit yo.
US Military to be deployed to Israel in preparation of an Iranian War.
Fuck this country I'm going to Canada.
unamerican cunt slicer
interested to see how it goes down.
war is interesting in that kind of way. y'know.
if shit goes down, i hope we steamroll them with minimal casualties on both sides and not fuck up government
"Minimal casualties on both sides"
hah, like that ever happens
you also forgot the third side of the civvies; they're going to get fucked up, just like they have been for the past 10 years
atleast it'll be a conventional war at the least if shit goes down
go enlist alredy
I don't know what the [h2]FUCK[/h2] I should do with my money [SUB][SUP](ca $28000)[/SUP][/SUB] when I turn 18.
Drivers License is 100% certain I'll get, but then what? Get a cheap ass car so I can move in with friends quicker, or get a little bit more expensive car and move in with friends a bit later? Fuck I hate this, I don't wanna grow up, I'm not fucking ready!
My city had the NHL Winter Classing game this year, a large NHL outdoor game played on new years. During the opening ceremony they play both the Canadian National Anthem and the United States National Anthem, despite if a Canadian team is present.
Well this year they started the opening ceremony with the Canadian anthem, no Canadian teams were playing, just a sign of respect. I was appalled to hear that after a bit into the anthem you heard BOOING coming from the crowd. It was very miniscule, but enough to be heard. Then after that was finished, when they started bringing out the US flag to unfurl on the ice, all you heard was USA USA USA USA!