1. Post #161
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    Where's smart to kill blue dragons? where there's a safe spot, no requirements and not crowded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

2. Post #162
    January 2010
    6,531 Posts
    Where's smart to kill blue dragons? where there's a safe spot, no requirements and not crowded.
    Blue Dragon resource dungeon i think.
    You need 60 Dungeoneering, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

3. Post #163
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    Damn, other suggestions? I need to kill 110 of them, probably 90 now, but taverly dugeon is always crowded in every world.

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    2,958 Posts
    Honestly, Dungeoneering is worth getting to 60 even if it's for a single dungeon. I'd suggest doing that, it doesn't take THAT long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    Okay, i got some spare time.... from after school to bedtime. So how many days would you say it would take in solo, and a medium/small world?

6. Post #166
    October 2009
    4,891 Posts
    Okay, i got some spare time.... from after school to bedtime. So how many days would you say it would take in solo, and a medium/small world?
    Depends, how much do you know about Dungeoneering?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    oh for fucks sake stop asking about everything just do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    you tell 'em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    4,962 Posts
    The newer, better types of bots got broken because they injected themselves into the client or something. This gave them superhuman speed in for example switching fishing spots when they moved, since their reaction time was in the milliseconds. Then there were older types of bots that just clicked on specific colors on the screen. They were much slower, but harder to detect and are still mostly working. So yeah, the followers of the old ways survived the apocalypse
    But they didn't survive the random events.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    June 2010
    357 Posts
    Went and tried out Livid farm for a bit, thought it was gunna be boring and complicated turns out it's quite the opposite.

Got about 33k-ish farm xp in an hour and it's good because your always doing something.

Disruption shield costs about 8.6m in Astral runes though but it's worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #171

April 2009
    373 Posts
    Haven't done livid farm myself and acording to rswiki you can only get a maximum of 18k points per hour and I hear its very boring too, considering you need 850k for the last reward its going to take like 50 hours of farming <.<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

12. Post #172
    January 2011
    2,277 Posts
    But they didn't survive the random events.
    From what I've heard Simba has lots of antiban scripts, there's probably something for random events even if it's just logging out.

RiD can solve almost all random events, maybe all I havn't checked in awhile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #173
    October 2009
    4,891 Posts
    Could someone give me the URL to Simba? I would like to check it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    January 2011
    2,277 Posts

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,300 Posts
    Hunting is actually awesome, and farming is bloody slow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #176
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Give me some reasons to join again, now that botting has gone.

Skilling sucks dick. Grinding on RuneScape is the worst type of grinding.

Give me some reasons.

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,879 Posts
    Do what i do for fun, sell gold for real life money and acquire steam items.

18. Post #178
    January 2011
    2,277 Posts
    There is no reason, just don't consider yourself quit. Get members twice or four times a year so you can look at the new stuff and do quests and then leave.

19. Post #179
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    That sounds legit. I just wish I had the time and lack of life to get a Max cape. That would be cool.

Edited:

I did it. I signed up again. Balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    January 2011
    2,277 Posts
    I pity people with Max cape, that's like 2000 hours of grind without botting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    I pity people with Max cape, that's like 2000 hours of grind without botting.
    Try like 10000 hours of grinding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #182

April 2009
    373 Posts
    Max cape isnt too bad unless a 1 year old player has it, what is sad though is a trimmed completionist cape only the castle wars plays you need take 70 days of playing (constant playing)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

23. Post #183
    July 2008
    1,035 Posts
    Simba looks pretty good if I'm honest. Alching is the most tedious thing ever.

24. Post #184
    September 2009
    1,785 Posts
    Hey Whittall, what is your RS name?

25. Post #185
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,937 Posts
    Haven't done livid farm myself and acording to rswiki you can only get a maximum of 18k points per hour and I hear its very boring too, considering you need 850k for the last reward its going to take like 50 hours of farming <.<
    Easy to do though cos your always doing something and your leveling a bunch of skills at the same time.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,134 Posts
    60 Aberrant spectre kills

Pretty damn good.

Edited:

and a hard clue scroll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,378 Posts

Pretty damn good.

Edited:

and a hard clue scroll.
    You got so lucky

28. Post #188
    September 2008
    2,402 Posts
    Could someone give me the URL to Simba? I would like to check it out.
    http://villavu.com/forum/index.php
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

29. Post #189
    January 2010
    6,531 Posts

Pretty damn good.

Edited:

and a hard clue scroll.
    What seeds are those?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,134 Posts
    What seeds are those?
    Palm tree seeds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events

31. Post #191
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,937 Posts

:)

Level 22 rev goblin to thank for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

32. Post #192
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    You guys know of any good virus spreading methods? I need to start speeding up my hacks. I've already gotten like 400m so far from doing this (people thought they were downloading a bot, but really my virus so it's kind of their fault - youtube).

I have a keylogger and bank pin logger so I am capable, I just need to get it on their computer.

Also, if anyone wants to partner with me to increase the amount we hack we could share it 50/50.

Disclaimer - Although I am capable of getting everything else except runescape accounts, I only touch runescape accounts. I'm not that big of an ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,937 Posts
    You guys know of any good virus spreading methods? I need to start speeding up my hacks. I've already gotten like 400m so far from doing this (people thought they were downloading a bot, but really my virus so it's kind of their fault - youtube).

I have a keylogger and bank pin logger so I am capable, I just need to get it on their computer.

Also, if anyone wants to partner with me to increase the amount we hack we could share it 50/50.

Disclaimer - Although I am capable of getting everything else except runescape accounts, I only touch runescape accounts. I'm not that big of an ass.

34. Post #194
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

If you get a yellow phat you should give it to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    If you get a yellow phat you should give it to me
    Honestly if I had several rares, I would give you guys one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,378 Posts
    Honestly if I had several rares, I would give you guys one.
    pls gimme 1

Edited:

pls im first
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    pls gimme 1

Edited:

pls im first
    except you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,879 Posts

I also phish and hack. I also am trying recovery on the side. I'd be glad to help. Are you on Bugabuse.net? I'll post one of the accounts i phised in a second

Edited:

Warning, large image

I forgot how to thumb images.

Edited:

Oh yeah, flotation, i'd love to help you.

39. Post #199
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Have an FP drop party
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #200
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    I also phish and hack. I also am trying recovery on the side. I'd be glad to help. Are you on Bugabuse.net? I'll post one of the accounts i phised in a second

Edited:

Warning, large image
    --
    I forgot how to thumb images.

Edited:

Oh yeah, flotation, i'd love to help you.
    Great, it's nice having a partner. I've never heard of bugabuse.net though.

Do you have skype?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events