1. Post #1441
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    806 Posts
    Doing monkey madness right now. Is it possible to kill the Jungle Demon with melee? Cause my range level is 43 and my magic is 50...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #1442
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Doing monkey madness right now. Is it possible to kill the Jungle Demon with melee? Cause my range level is 43 and my magic is 50...
    No
    Edited:

Jk, it is possible thought it hits with like 320 magic and melee dmg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #1443
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Now it might not be 2500 Sara Brews, but I'm pretty OK with this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

4. Post #1444
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    It's fine, but the part where you can buy spins for real money is just fucking laughable.
    Yeah but, the squeal is rigged imo. But thats just me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #1445
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Yeah but, the squeal is rigged imo. But thats just me.

It's just based on basic chance.. Nothing else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    806 Posts
    Thanks to iber0 who gave me an awesome Bandos Godsword :P

Edited:

No
    Edited:

Jk, it is possible thought it hits with like 320 magic and melee dmg.
    I did it with melee, it was not that bad, I mean hitting him with 300 hits downs him pretty fast...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #1447
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    Gotta thank Iber0 on giving me a Bandos Godsword, what a man. =D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1448
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    Dude what queers keep stuff secret on this thread?

Big fat queers, that's who.
    Its not secret, as if you ask, you get it.

9. Post #1449
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    It's just based on basic chance.. Nothing else.
    But that basic chance bull. Ive played games and spent money on like capsule stuff or something to win a rare many times out of 15 total items. I've had better luck on those games than this squeal of fortune, its rigged.

10. Post #1450
    July 2009
    4,675 Posts
    Gotta thank Iber0 on giving me a Bandos Godsword, what a man. =D
    This page is now the Iber0 Appreciation Page.

He just gave me 3 abyssal whips!

11. Post #1451
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,373 Posts
    You guys are lucky.
    I've never got close to the price of an abyssal whip or a godsword.

12. Post #1452
    Bo!
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    723 Posts
    Log on, and join the chat. I can make this happen.

I'm going to sleep now, so you are going to have to wait for some time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

13. Post #1453
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    Log on, and join the chat. I can make this happen.

I'm going to sleep now, so you are going to have to wait for some time.
    Do i get a whip too? To make that leap from 70 to 75? xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #1454

April 2009
    380 Posts
    But that basic chance bull. Ive played games and spent money on like capsule stuff or something to win a rare many times out of 15 total items. I've had better luck on those games than this squeal of fortune, its rigged.
    Its not rigged, just cause it has only 15 items and 3 rares doesnt mean its 3 in 15 chance to land on one.
    No real numbers but you could say its 1 in 3 chance to land on common items, 1 in 10 to land on uncommon and more like 1 in 10k to even land on a rare box.

Don't have source and I'm not sure if its true but I heard about a mod confirming its like 1 in 100k chance to even get rares which is the same as scoring a 3rd age item from a clue scroll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #1455
    October 2009
    5,242 Posts
    Do i get a whip too? To make that leap from 70 to 75? xD
    Yeah, thats nice. Somebody is generous enough to give you a Godsword and you come begging for more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #1456
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Oh man free stuff going around

Edited:

Wow squeal of fortune is such bullshit. The arrow was slowing down and about to land on a rare slice, when suddenly it sped up and landed on the common slice right after it, netting me a whole 50 coins

Fuck you game, fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #1457
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts

Edited:

Wow squeal of fortune is such bullshit. The arrow was slowing down and about to land on a rare slice, when suddenly it sped up and landed on the common slice right after it, netting me a whole 50 coins

Fuck you game, fuck you
    I've been getting a lot of spin tickets.. 3 while chopping wood, 2 dropped from monsters and 1 that forgot what I was doing when it showed up in my inventory..

And yeah they always move after a slight pause to the crappy item next to it

18. Post #1458
    July 2009
    4,675 Posts
    Un-fucking-believable. I just smelted 5 sets of steel armor for that Activity in the Warriors Guild and all 5 platelegs broke in a row. Now I've just got 5 steel platebodies and full helms. Anyone want them as free throw-away armor for, I don't know, an effortless Pking trip or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    March 2008
    441 Posts
    I just used rune a bunch of times and it's never broken, but I think it still can, just a much lower chance than lesser metals.

20. Post #1460
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    Yeah, thats nice. Somebody is generous enough to give you a Godsword and you come begging for more.
    I was kidding, but yeah i should've made it little more clear on my part. lol
    Little friendly humor never hurt anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1461
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    I just used rune a bunch of times and it's never broken, but I think it still can, just a much lower chance than lesser metals.
    Correct, so if you're using low tier armor, stock up on materials.

22. Post #1462
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts

Edited:

Fuck you game, fuck you
    An thus what I said about it being rigged, facts proven right there. I noticed that too, so crazy bullshit. :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

23. Post #1463
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,273 Posts
    It's not rigged.........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #1464
    September 2009
    1,821 Posts
    It's not rigged.........
    You're just never going to get a super-rare item.

Edited:

Well, it seems like that.

25. Post #1465
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    It's not rigged.........
    Did you get a super rare item? If you didn't, then shhhh. Not trying to be mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

26. Post #1466
    October 2009
    5,242 Posts
    Did you get a super rare item? If you didn't, then shhhh. Not trying to be mean.
    It is rigged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #1467
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,273 Posts
    Have you ever gotten 3rd age from TT?
    Me neither, I bet it's rigged!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #1468
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    Have you ever gotten 3rd age from TT?
    Me neither, I bet it's rigged!!!!!!!
    Hahah, your good..you know hes good by how he came back with a mad but smartass remark.
    Dude, if its a drop an that its rare rare. But this is some kinda gambling which is a different story you ass, like if you were to gamble in real life you'd have a better chance of winning a bigger jackpot than on the squeal here. My point is proven yet once more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #1469
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,273 Posts
    Hahah, your good..you know hes good by how he came back with a mad but smartass remark.
    Dude, if its a drop an that its rare rare. But this is some kinda gambling which is a different story you ass, like if you were to gamble in real life you'd have a better chance of winning a bigger jackpot than on the squeal here. My point is proven yet once more.
    Hmmm I think I see your problem now.
    You don't quite know the difference between rigged and low odds.
    Oh well I guess that's settled then! :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #1470
    June 2011
    3,332 Posts
    What really annoys me about the squeal is how it now has it's own fucking tab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #1471
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    452 Posts
    Hmmm I think I see your problem now.
    You don't quite know the difference between rigged and low odds.
    Oh well I guess that's settled then! :p

If the low odds are that low, they might as well be rigged.
    well played..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

32. Post #1472
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,273 Posts
    If the low odds are that low, they might as well be rigged.
    well played..
    Yeah p. well played because you are throwing out claims when it's been confirmed to not be rigged because people have gotten jackpots...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1473
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Well I want to start playing again so I guess I shall move all my holla to my new account, everything has changed to much!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1474
    October 2011
    3,251 Posts
    Just dropped my bank, and gave my cash stack to my friend. I'm leaving Runescape. See you Jagex, hope you know it was that shit Squeal update that made me quit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1475
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,476 Posts
    God damn it, I've been getting a ton of shit slayer tasks from mazcha.

First it was flesh crawlers, now it's bats. Dear lord.

36. Post #1476
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    this squeal update really shows that runescape is slowly heading into the cash for items method in the future
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1477
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,750 Posts
    Just dropped my bank, and gave my cash stack to my friend. I'm leaving Runescape. See you Jagex, hope you know it was that shit Squeal update that made me quit.
    See you in a week!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #1478
    July 2009
    4,675 Posts
    Yeah well, I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't like spending money on things.

Edited:

Correct, so if you're using low tier armor, stock up on materials.
    I kinda did. It's just that the same material kept breaking over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #1479
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,273 Posts
    So I just started the managing miscellania, is it best to collect once a week right?
    And should I put as much money in the coffer as possible or is it balanced at a certain amount or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

40. Post #1480
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Just made my new account, going to be a skiller till I can get on my feet then decide what combat stuff I want to do, had masses of fun as a pure back in the day.

Pick me some milestones, no combat skills and f2p atm.