1. Post #1721
    March 2010
    7,902 Posts
    Well, I decided I'm gonna try and get back into this. I haven't got membership yet, gonna wait a little bit before I buy it. My name's Fireynick (I was 8 ok).

Edited:

Also is there an fp clan or anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #1722
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,393 Posts
    there is a clan full of banned facepunch botters, and people who quit because of botnuke

But there is a facepunch friend chat.. facepunchcc

Edited:

wich is always empty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #1723
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I'm still in the Facepunch clan. I DIDN'T EVEN BANNED!!1

Edited:

So is 'Cardfan212'. I have no idea who he is though, but I think it's just a suicide bot as they're always on and never reply.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1724
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    Cardfan used to be a regular in this thread iirc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,393 Posts
    i always had a secret crush on Cardfan212, but he hates me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #1726
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    i always had a secret crush on Cardfan212, but he hates me
    Hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #1727
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Now he just sits in the chat forever and never talks :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #1728
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Now he just sits in the chat forever and never talks :(
    Point of a clan is the social interaction between players. Why is he in there in the first place?

9. Post #1729
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Whats the best monster to kill for a level 77 to level up on a free to play world and whats the best on a member? I haven't played much of member but on f2p I've been killing hill giants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #1730
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Whats the best monster to kill for a level 77 to level up on a free to play world and whats the best on a member? I haven't played much of member but on f2p I've been killing hill giants.
    F2P is a waste. P2P for a 77 I would have to go with Rock Crabs or Soul Wars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1731
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Alright, thanks. I renewed my subscription.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #1732
    March 2008
    428 Posts
    So I finally made my first million by making mithril bars in the blast furnace. Only after that they decided to speed up the process by reducing the time it takes to convert noted ore by like 10x (you only need to press 4 to select the custom quantity which is saved, then 1 and its converted.)
    Goddamnit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #1733
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    806 Posts
    I know I already said this, but anyone wanna talk on skype? bilbasio703 add me.

Right now im training my hunter to 53 so I can catch chinchompas.

On another topic, what is the best thing you got on the squeal of fortune? My best is a rune chestplate...

14. Post #1734
    March 2008
    441 Posts
    Xp lamps so I don't have to train runecrafting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1735
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Am I the only one that finds Runecrafting more fun than Mining?

Mining is a horrible, horrible skill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1736
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    I'm still in the Facepunch clan. I DIDN'T EVEN BANNED!!1

Edited:

So is 'Cardfan212'. I have no idea who he is though, but I think it's just a suicide bot as they're always on and never reply.
    So the clan is still around? Do we have a tower or anything or is it just the old-fashioned type of clan?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

17. Post #1737
    March 2008
    441 Posts

I'd agree. It's almost as slow and earns NO money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1738
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    So the clan is still around? Do we have a tower or anything or is it just the old-fashioned type of clan?
    Uh, don't think there's a citadel. Too lazy for that.

I'd agree. It's almost as slow and earns NO money.
    Exactly. Training Runecrafting is horrible, but death runes themselves are great money.

19. Post #1739
    June 2010
    357 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #1740
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    1 hour 13 minutes, too long for my attention span.

Also just looked up the Fighters Torso. I can't believe so many people would sacrifice so much defence for a strength bonus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1741
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,957 Posts
    Also just looked up the Fighters Torso. I can't believe so many people would sacrifice so much defence for a strength bonus.
    works fine for me

22. Post #1742
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,294 Posts

Runecrafting owns so I'd agree with you on that.

23. Post #1743
    August 2009
    388 Posts
    On another topic, what is the best thing you got on the squeal of fortune? My best is a rune chestplate...
    Mithril pickaxe, I got a members lamp today, don't see why they don't just add more dummy prizes instead of the members stuff for F2P squeal, then again it's incentive to buy membership. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, really tired and I'm off to bed now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1744
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts

I fucking love mining. I head to Keldagrim, use a ring of wealth, get myself some gems while mining coal, then I just chill with my dwarven bros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #1745
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    If you have 15 dungeoneering and go to the Falador mines(Dwarven mines) there is a dungeon with a deposit box and tons of coal and mithril. I got so much money fast from that.

I bought a cute little kitten . Don't know what happened to my grown cat that I had saved over the years of not being a member...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #1746
    November 2011
    87 Posts
    I got my hunter level to 80 on bxp weekend and haven't done it since, maybe if this second botnuke works red chins will go back up and i'll have some motivation to catch them. Other than that I got my woodcutting and firemaking levels to 83 so I can do the Jadinko Lair.

Been doing some dungeoneering and it's starting to get better. Still not going to be fun getting to 85.

27. Post #1747
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    What is a good way to level up hunter at level 48? Right now I'm hunting prickly Kebbit but I am sure there is another easier way.

28. Post #1748
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    806 Posts
    What is a good way to level up hunter at level 48? Right now I'm hunting prickly Kebbit but I am sure there is another easier way.
    Catch swamp lizards till 53 and then chinchompas. Swamp Lizard are like 1k each, so you make alot of money out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #1749
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Does this game still exist? HOW? It's so damn boring and is so little-kid based.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

30. Post #1750
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    Does this game still exist? HOW? It's so damn boring and is so little-kid based.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #1751
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,294 Posts
    Then don't play it and leave it at that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #1752
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,837 Posts
    And yet you play APBR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #1753
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Common Lolkork, I got 40 range 30 hp destorying noobs in wildy!

34. Post #1754
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,389 Posts
    My Hunter is level 10 and Runecrafting is 29, I want to raise both, but which will be more worth it?

35. Post #1755
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,837 Posts
    My Hunter is level 10 and Runecrafting is 29, I want to raise both, but which will be more worth it?
    Both suck, only level them if you need them for quests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #1756
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    1 hour 13 minutes, too long for my attention span.

Best places to train you dont really need Defence bonus, especially at high levels when you can just use a Bunyip/Unicorn.

Edited:

Runecrafting before Hunter. Double Astrals gives GREAT money, compareable to Frost Dragons.

37. Post #1757
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,837 Posts
    Best places to train you dont really need Defence bonus, especially at high levels when you can just use a Bunyip/Unicorn.

Edited:

Runecrafting before Hunter. Double Astrals gives GREAT money, compareable to Frost Dragons.
    But frost dragons is easier to get.

38. Post #1758
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    But frost dragons is easier to get.
    Not really. Dungeoneering does not pick up untill 80ish and many people find it boring. Also you need to rely on other people to do good. While Runecrafting has a steady XP rate 30-50K/ hour. Also considering he has level 10 Hunter and 29 Runecrafting I am going to guess he is a lower level.

39. Post #1759
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,837 Posts
    Not really. Dungeoneering does not pick up untill 80ish and many people find it boring. Also you need to rely on other people to do good. While Runecrafting has a steady XP rate 30-50K/ hour. Also considering he has level 10 Hunter and 29 Runecrafting I am going to guess he is a lower level.
    Getting 85 dungeoneering is considerably more enjoyable than getting 82 runecrafting, and often faster. And you can also buy good items from the rewards trader. But it's true that Astral runes are better at low combat levels.

40. Post #1760
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Getting 85 dungeoneering is considerably more enjoyable than getting 82 runecrafting, and often faster. And you can also buy good items from the rewards trader. But it's true that Astral runes are better at low combat levels.
    Its not faster.