1. Post #401
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    Shiiit negro, if you google you'll get your answer alot faster.

Or use the fucking ingame skill menus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #402
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,838 Posts
    99% of being utter shit
    Actually all of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,957 Posts
    one looks promising, RS2006 is the name if you want to check it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    one looks promising, RS2006 is the name if you want to check it out
    everyone needs to stop trying to live in the past.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I kinda disagree. I enjoy playing games from back when I was proper into them, without all the new shit.

If I could find a badass pre-bc WoW server, that'd be immense. But yeah opinions are opinions I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I kinda disagree. I enjoy playing games from back when I was proper into them, without all the new shit.

If I could find a badass pre-bc WoW server, that'd be immense. But yeah opinions are opinions I guess.
    But what's done is done. Nothing is going to really change that. But yeah, opinions are opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts

Idiot. Tries to PK me while im at Wildy Course. I was like 25 cb levels higher then him with a Korasi, Turmoil. He was obviously not going to win.

Edited:

Cant see my Inventory but I got Helmet and Body there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    But what's done is done. Nothing is going to really change that. But yeah, opinions are opinions.
    I agree with what's done is done, but I'd like the choice between new versions and old memorable versions. Choice is always best!

Edited:

[img]Idiot. Tries to PK me while im at Wildy Course. I was like 25 cb levels higher then him with a Korasi, Turmoil. He was obviously not going to win.
    What was he even trying to achieve? Seriously, did you look like you were worth killing? I will never understand some people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,789 Posts
    Uh, can anyone help me retrieve the other half of the shield in the "Shield of Arrav" quest? I'm part of the black arm gang, I need someone to get into the phoenix gang and retrieve the shield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #410
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    I think you have to have someone midquest to do that, which none of us will be I imagine.

There's a thread on the forums you can ask in, in the quests subforum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #411

April 2009
    380 Posts
    Making 3k overloads, gf bank. But atleast I'll get 99 herb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Music nostalgia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #413
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts

Nostalgia!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #414
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    Maybe my mind is just clouded by the fact that I had joined at Christmas 2005 and everything was new to me, but 2006 was an extremely good year for Runescape.

Hunter and Construction got released, we saw the Falador Massacre, Dragon 2h and Chaos Elemental, Giant Mole, Recipe For Disaster, A Soul's Bane, Pest Control, Easter Ring, Warrior's Guild, Lunar Isle, Pyramid Plunder, New Crossbows (which no one used), Gnome Restaurant, Temple Trekking, Imp's became imps not little red men, Reindeer Hat and Wintumber tree, A full Skeleton set with Pumpkin Mask and Animal Magnetism.

In comparison, 2011 was shit. But to be fair in comparison to anything 2011 was shit, it's biggest update was bringing back something they took away. Also the 2005 christmas event was god tier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #415
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    I still remember the day Defenders got released. Remember walking by Camelot and I saw some guy wielding two daggers. I asked him how he got them and actually explained, people used to be a lot nicer. Also I have my Skeleton set with Pumpkin and I use it quite often. Too bad I missed the Reindeer Hat on my main and I got it on an very old pure.

Good times indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,393 Posts
    I remember how runescape 2 beta was released, and i couldnt play as i did not have members on my account , so i played on my friends account.

And got his account keylogged

I also remember picking up a few santa's from the ground in rsc.

Edited:

And i remember buying party hats in the general shop. Jagex told dupers to get rid of everything.

Edited:

And after all that i'm poor as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    September 2008
    2,402 Posts
    I remember how runescape 2 beta was released, and i couldnt play as i did not have members on my account , so i played on my friends account.

And got his account keylogged

I also remember picking up a few santa's from the ground in rsc.

Edited:

And i remember buying party hats in the general shop. Jagex told dupers to get rid of everything.

Edited:

And after all that i'm poor as fuck
    rs2 beta was bitching, spent two hours walking around al kharid because I was so lost. Then got in trouble because I was supposed to be in bed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,845 Posts
    rs2 beta was bitching, spent two hours walking around al kharid because I was so lost. Then got in trouble because I was supposed to be in bed
    I spent most of my time in the beta lost as hell in the Dwarven Mines. Only managed to get back to Lumbridge because my level 5 self picked a fight with a Dwarf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,459 Posts
    So guys, what do you people think is the best armour for melee?
    Going for degradable sets or no degradable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #420
    January 2011
    2,301 Posts
    Just choose a barrows set. If you have money get bandos.

The actual best would be Torva and Third Age I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,096 Posts

:x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    March 2010
    1,505 Posts
    I've started playing again recently, add me if you'd like -
    "Eye See"

23. Post #423
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,485 Posts
    I shit myself when RS got it's first few graphical updates.

That idiot should take a look at what it used to look like, you don't need fancy H D's to have fun in a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,845 Posts
    It's nostalgia like this that reminds me that Runescape is basically a larger, more easy to get into and out of, cheaper World of Warcraft, and the same could be said of Runescape Classic and Ultima Online. Feels good to know that I'm playing the 'kiddy' version that still can blow its counterpart out of the water.

Speaking of which, is Ultima Online still going?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #425
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Wrong thread for UO. But to answer your question. I am pretty sure it is still going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

26. Post #426
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,838 Posts
    Just choose a barrows set. If you have money get bandos.

The actual best would be Torva and Third Age I think.
    Third age is just slightly stronger than dragon.

27. Post #427
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #428

April 2009
    380 Posts
    Is that your account?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

29. Post #429
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    No. I found this guy ranting on the forum about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,288 Posts
    Umm, just as a general question. HOw much are people willing to pay to loan a Bandos Godsword?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #431
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Umm, just as a general question. HOw much are people willing to pay to loan a Bandos Godsword?
    Nothing, unless someone thats poor going to corp.
    You will have a problem lending it.

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,288 Posts
    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #433
    Follow me, satisfaction guaranteed!
    August 2010
    2,285 Posts
    Add me to the list - Stokez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,079 Posts
    Judging by everything being the same level/experience, you got reset for botting?

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,805 Posts
    So, got a 100 Rune Ore drop (Worth 1m) at Flesh Crawlers. Chill.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    Follow me, satisfaction guaranteed!
    August 2010
    2,285 Posts
    Just got 85 dung..2.5m an hour with tort is pretty damn good money

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    269 Posts
    Only 5 more quests til I can get a quest cape!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #438
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Only 5 more quests til I can get a quest cape!

RoM, good luck, shit's long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts

this is adorable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts

this is adorable
    Think how long that must have taken to create...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)