1. Post #1841
    March 2011
    4,278 Posts
    Fishing is far and away the most crippled skill for f2pers. It sucks.
    I remembered all those years ago as a f2p I would always harpoon fish at that volcano island, would barely make any money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1842
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    So today was pretty eventful. Here's an image dump of what happened in order.

Congrats me. xo

Edited:

Why is this dumb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1843
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    So today was pretty eventful. Here's an image dump of what happened in order.

Congrats me. xo

Edited:

Why is this dumb?
    You're wearing Optimus Prime's helmet in all of those screens.

4. Post #1844
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Jesus Christ, he is, why does everyone look like trasformers so much?

5. Post #1845
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    That'd be because my favourite colour is blue and I've been doing Slayer today.

WOAH HOT FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    I've been catching Swamp lizards and gaining a pretty good profit! They sell for about 1k each and are so easy to catch if there are no bots around..

Also, I still have the old Runescape guide book that is now useless because of all the changes over the years!

Anyone want some items?
    Sure if you have any left and you are serious about giving them away!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1847
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

You know those super rare mystic robe bottoms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1848
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts

You know those super rare mystic robe tops.
    bottoms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #1849
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Thanks to my cannon, Aberrant Spectres went from my least favourite task to the best task ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #1850
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    Thanks to my cannon, Aberrant Spectres went from my least favourite task to the best task ever.
    Im planning on smelting 250k~ bars to cannonballs for massive profit Should get me around 1m cballs.

11. Post #1851
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Im planning on smelting 250k~ bars to cannonballs for massive profit Should get me around 1m cballs.
    Have fun with that, see you in 20 years
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

12. Post #1852
    June 2011
    3,332 Posts
    Oh yeah, add me to the list

A Dumb Bear - Not Level 99
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #1853
    September 2009
    1,821 Posts
    When I used to play runescape for a couple of months back in the good ole' days before they ruined it. I also have 4 level 3's with 99 mining, no bots btw, all legit. Anyone want some items?
    Why do you need four accounts? *Hint hint*

Also, added you to the list Bear.

14. Post #1854
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,144 Posts
    So I just learnt about the existence of the polypore staff today and it is making me want to start Runescape again. I can't remember what I did last time but I could've sworn that I used to have Infinity Robes and Infinity Robe bottoms. Also all the icons have changed so I can't find my Ahrims' anymore, but there is some stuff that I suspect might be it.

I was also sad to learn that the price of death runes had gone up a ton, but luckily I bought like 20k while they were cheap, they look like they doubled in price. But I guess if I have a polypore staff that doesn't really matter. I already have 99 magic so it's not like I'm losing out on XP from using it either and I really just wanted to quest to unlock storm of Armadyl, seems like the polypore could be useful since I like at least pretending that I'm a pure mage.

Edited:

Since there is no botting anymore I don't really have any decent way of making money. I just used to bot the mage training arena and sell mages' books, I'm pretty much just going to be selling bits and bobs until there is nothing left to sell :(

Edited:

Also I love the new armour designs. Just wearing full black armour while I'm waiting for members. Did Infinity robes get a graphic update?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1855
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    Since there is no botting anymore I don't really have any decent way of making money. I just used to

Bots still exist dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1856
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,144 Posts
    Unless a bot for MTA still exists then it's not really worth it for me. I don't want to bot some resource and end up getting banned, I think I'll just play legit.

17. Post #1857
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Why do you need four accounts? *Hint hint*
    I used to muti-box, duh.

18. Post #1858
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,347 Posts
    have any of you guys ever bought gold?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1859
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    Unless a bot for MTA still exists then it's not really worth it for me. I don't want to bot some resource and end up getting banned, I think I'll just play legit.
    There is a MTA bot actually.

20. Post #1860
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Bots still exist dude.
    Yep, if you go into the Sorcerer's Garden on a members world, you will see that there are atleast hundreds there farming herbs. There are so much, they can avoid getting cough by the "guards" in there. I'm guessing no staff has been in there for a long time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

21. Post #1861
    August 2009
    388 Posts
    have any of you guys ever bought gold?
    No but I've definitely thought about it a few times.

What form of bots still exist? Paid or self-made?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1862
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    No but I've definitely thought about it a few times.

What form of bots still exist? Paid or self-made?
    Epicbot, powerbot, simba, etc, there's f2b and p2b
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

23. Post #1863
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Epicbot, powerbot, simba, etc, there's f2b and p2b
    Powerbot isn't exactly operational yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #1864
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Powerbot isn't exactly operational yet.
    Yeah, it has a memory leak that they are working on, no other bot is worth trying.

25. Post #1865
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    So I just learnt about the existence of the polypore staff today and it is making me want to start Runescape again. I can't remember what I did last time but I could've sworn that I used to have Infinity Robes and Infinity Robe bottoms. Also all the icons have changed so I can't find my Ahrims' anymore, but there is some stuff that I suspect might be it.

I was also sad to learn that the price of death runes had gone up a ton, but luckily I bought like 20k while they were cheap, they look like they doubled in price. But I guess if I have a polypore staff that doesn't really matter. I already have 99 magic so it's not like I'm losing out on XP from using it either and I really just wanted to quest to unlock storm of Armadyl, seems like the polypore could be useful since I like at least pretending that I'm a pure mage.

Edited:

Since there is no botting anymore I don't really have any decent way of making money. I just used to bot the mage training arena and sell mages' books, I'm pretty much just going to be selling bits and bobs until there is nothing left to sell :(

Edited:

Also I love the new armour designs. Just wearing full black armour while I'm waiting for members. Did Infinity robes get a graphic update?
    Banks now have a search function so you can just type in Ahr and the Ahrims should show up. I rarely use magic so the price of death runes doesn't affect me as much, but it certainly does make me happy when I get it as a drop.

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts

Anyone want it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #1867
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Anyone want it?
    That private server looks pretty good, what is it called?

28. Post #1868
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    That private server looks pretty good, what is it called?
    Your funny, I can show you in person if you'd like.

29. Post #1869
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts
    I'll take it, I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1870
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    I'll be giving it away in 14 day's, if it doesn't sell. Just post saying you'd like it and I'll draw a random person after that.

31. Post #1871
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    I'd like it.

32. Post #1872
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts

I was crying reading this. Brings me back to Runescape of like six years ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #1873
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    I'll be giving it away in 14 day's, if it doesn't sell. Just post saying you'd like it and I'll draw a random person after that.
    Give it to me man, I'm the only person who deserves it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1874
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts

I was crying reading this. Brings me back to Runescape of like six years ago.
    I can picture them just sitting in a POH actually trying to be a "family."

"Son, how was your quest today?"

"I only died twice!"

"That's great."

35. Post #1875
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    I can picture them just sitting in a POH actually trying to be a "family."

"Son, how was your quest today?"

"I only died twice!"

"That's great."
    Imagine a mother trying to get her son to wear different armor, he refuses. So she has him step inside the throne room and get dropped into the kraken pit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1876
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    I'd Like it

Just got back into my old account with membership and am enjoying it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #1877
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    i'd like it

38. Post #1878
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Can I have the Dclaws?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1879
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,477 Posts
    I would enjoy it.

40. Post #1880
    September 2010
    601 Posts
    Anyone want it?
    I'd love to have an account like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events