1. Post #1961
    --
    August 2009
    2,061 Posts
    Any cheaper alternatives to Bandos? I have it but I'd like something cheaper so I could spend the cash on other things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1962
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Depends. What for? I mean, I use proselyte for slayer and just pray through everything.

If not, just use barrows armour and shit, the strength bonus gets replaced by much better defence. Or just use like a torso and barrows legs.

3. Post #1963
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,152 Posts
    What's best/fastest way to train ranged? I'm 58 at the moment and I just want to get 70 as fast as possible.

4. Post #1964
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,958 Posts
    What's best/fastest way to train ranged? I'm 58 at the moment and I just want to get 70 as fast as possible.
    Red chins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1965
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    I would say use knives. Red Chins are not worth it at a low level and im pretty sure it requires 65 ranged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #1966
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    I would say use knives. Red Chins are not worth it at a low level and im pretty sure it requires 65 ranged.
    RS Wiki posted:
    Red chinchompas are multi-target stackable Ranged weapons requiring level 55 to use.
    Needs 55.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1967
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Needs 55.
    Still a huge waste off money using them at 55.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1968
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,327 Posts
    He asked for the fastest way, not the cheapest way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #1969
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,152 Posts
    Any idea what a good location is? I assume I want to be using them in multicombat. Bandits?

10. Post #1970
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Any idea what a good location is? I assume I want to be using them in multicombat. Bandits?
    Tunnels on monk island is pretty much the universal red chin ranging spot afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

11. Post #1971
    October 2009
    5,258 Posts
    Mummies in Chaos Tunnels or Zombie Monkies in the Ape Atoll dungeon.
    Dont use them at 58 tough, wont give good XP and will be a huge waste of GP.

12. Post #1972
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Caves related to that one quest in Karamja, I think its Shilo Village. The one where you can click on gold and spawn like 6 skeletons in a multicombat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1973
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Do any bots work now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #1974
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,152 Posts
    Mummies in Chaos Tunnels or Zombie Monkies in the Ape Atoll dungeon.
    Dont use them at 58 tough, wont give good XP and will be a huge waste of GP.
    Well I'm Pest Controlling at the moment but it's pretty boring. I'd be fine doing PC if I had a good team to do the middle boat, but the last time I did it, there was me and 2 other people actually killing portals while two high level people leeched.

15. Post #1975
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I know this might be asking for too much, but I have 55m from selling everything I have. Yeah, I'm poor as fuck it turns out. And basically, I want to leave RuneScape once and for all, but I want to leave with one rare item, just to feel like a badass.

Right so basically I have 55m and the closest thing to me is an Easter Egg (67m) but I have no idea how to get it and I don't really have the time to get that cash now. So yeah, is there any chance any people could donate to me? I mean sure it's no massive reason, but if you guys are badass enough, it'd be cool if you could help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1976
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,295 Posts
    Donate money so you can stop playing with a valuable item?
    Sounds worse then dropping your money and having them despawn to tell you the truth...

17. Post #1977
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I've quit twice here and given away easily over 20m to you guys. Ask for a bit of charity off some nice guys now and I get ranted at.

And yeah, it's a good investment. If I come back in years to come I'll have a whole lot more cash no doubt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #1978
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,854 Posts
    Just put some offers for different resource items at 1gp each and put 7.5m in your kingdom.

19. Post #1979
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    I know this might be asking for too much, but I have 55m from selling everything I have. Yeah, I'm poor as fuck it turns out. And basically, I want to leave RuneScape once and for all, but I want to leave with one rare item, just to feel like a badass.

Right so basically I have 55m and the closest thing to me is an Easter Egg (67m) but I have no idea how to get it and I don't really have the time to get that cash now. So yeah, is there any chance any people could donate to me? I mean sure it's no massive reason, but if you guys are badass enough, it'd be cool if you could help.
    You do realize you're just going to keep coming back, right?
    Think it through before you waste your money like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

20. Post #1980
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    You do realize you're just going to keep coming back, right?
    Think it through before you waste your money like this.
    *our money

21. Post #1981
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I'm 18, I've got other stuff to do, I think it's time to move on. I'd just like my account to die with something valuable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1982
    --
    August 2009
    2,061 Posts
    I'm 18, I've got other stuff to do, I think it's time to move on. I'd just like my account to die with something valuable.
    Why not make yourself go out looking like somebody that gives instead of takes? Why don't you give some stuff away. Or just keep it to yourself. Yeah you gave in the past but people obviously object to your asks now. Feeling like a badass at others expense, "I'm poor as fuck, but I've got 55m" I see that as a ton of cash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1983
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    No one gives a fuck in all honesty, either go earn it yourself or piss off moaning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #1984
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,365 Posts
    there is this girl that wants me to teach her how to play runescape, lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #1985
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    No one gives a fuck in all honesty, either go earn it yourself or piss off moaning.
    I wasn't moaning.

Are you angry because I have other things to do than play RuneScape or what?

26. Post #1986
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    So I finally tried dungeoneering and it seems really cool.

But how do you find a party? It's a mess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #1987
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts

Either through the forums or on a dungeoneering world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

28. Post #1988
    November 2010
    1,454 Posts

In my experience, just go it alone. People just bitch at you constantly and scream when you don't get a puzzle right/take their items.

You get a nice chunk of exp at the end too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #1989
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Some dickhead muted me for saying "I make 10m a day sucking my own dick" because some low level was begging for money. How.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #1990
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Either through the forums or on a dungeoneering world.
    Not high enough for the forums and World 7 is a clusterfuck where people spam text about Jesus.

Edited:

In my experience, just go it alone. People just bitch at you constantly and scream when you don't get a puzzle right/take their items.

You get a nice chunk of exp at the end too.
    This seems to be it. Only other way I see myself doing it is with friends over Skype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

31. Post #1991
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,295 Posts
    I wasn't moaning.

this post made me smile irl hehe rofl m8 :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1992
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,395 Posts
    Just got 89 crafting.. now i need to do this fucking stupid quest to make 2.000 potion flasks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

33. Post #1993
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    I wasn't moaning.

no I just don't like people whining.

34. Post #1994
    June 2011
    3,337 Posts
    Some dickhead muted me for saying "I make 10m a day sucking my own dick" because some low level was begging for money. How.
    Some guy muted me because I called him "a worthless piece of shit" for having a go at some kid because he didn't smoke weed

35. Post #1995
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Some guy muted me because I called him "a worthless piece of shit" for having a go at some kid because he didn't smoke weed
    are you retard?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1996
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,152 Posts
    Are we talking about mods muting people, or just people getting ignored?

37. Post #1997
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    are you retard?
    smoke weed everday 420 blazin yeah?

How does that make him a retard? He's arguing for a kid who's being had a go at for not smoking an illegal drug? SO BAD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #1998
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    smoke weed everday 420 blazin yeah?

How does that make him a retard? He's arguing for a kid who's being had a go at for not smoking an illegal drug? SO BAD.
    HE SHUD B DOON WEED AL DAY ER DAY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #1999
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,395 Posts
    Illegal drug?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2000
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Yay, another SoF update, didn't see this one coming.

On a serious note, why don't they give it out for completed quests? At least give us something for them.