Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Ugh. 85 Otherworldly Beings. Whyyyyyy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

2. Post #2122
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Whoever suggested runescape-2006 is retarded (not that anyone ever suggested it :PP), because it's obviously shut-down indefinitely.

EDIT:
    RUNESCAPE-2006 AND RS2006 are 2 different things, and I was right, runescape-2006 is shut down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #2123
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    It's RS 2006, I thought.

Sure looks like it's still up. http://www.rs2006.net/

4. Post #2124
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,868 Posts
    Whoever suggested runescape-2003 is retarded, because it's obviously shut-down indefinitely.
    how do i gud post?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2125
    October 2009
    5,173 Posts
    Runespan is amazing. 56-70 RC so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #2126
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,748 Posts
    Runespan is amazing. 56-70 RC so far.
    shame the exp rate got reduced :(

Jagex are best trolls...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

7. Post #2127
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

This rustles my jimmies so hard. Hate when some ass wipe needs to siphon his own node and make it disappear faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2128
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,995 Posts

This rustles my jimmies so hard. Hate when some ass wipe needs to siphon his own node and make it disappear faster.

Explain to me whats going on seeing as I haven't tried Runespan yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #2129
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,868 Posts
    you siphon things for runes, the little piles of skulls give you death runes if you siphon them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #2130
    Person
    June 2008
    5,644 Posts
    Wait, they reduced the runespan experience rates?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2131
    October 2009
    5,173 Posts
    Wait, they reduced the runespan experience rates?
    Node rates.

12. Post #2132
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,868 Posts
    Node rates are fine now, this time yesterday they were fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2133
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,995 Posts
    Node rates are fine now, this time yesterday they were fucked up
    Too much XP? Or too little?

14. Post #2134
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,868 Posts
    They barely spawned at all lastnight/this morning when I went on, now they are plentiful.

15. Post #2135
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,072 Posts
    I feel old, I used to play back in 1999-2000 when it was brand new, and kinda want to get back into it because I want a good mining/crafting game to play... Runescape has passed me by though, there's so much crap to do.

Edited:

If anyone wants to add me, feel free. My character name is Blackruin. I used to be a member and now I'm not, so I can't add any new items to my bank which kinda sucks. So I'm hanging out in Draynor setting some oaks on fire. :p

16. Post #2136
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,748 Posts
    I feel old, I used to play back in 1999-2000 when it was brand new, and kinda want to get back into it because I want a good mining/crafting game to play... Runescape has passed me by though, there's so much crap to do.

Edited:

If anyone wants to add me, feel free. My character name is Blackruin. I used to be a member and now I'm not, so I can't add any new items to my bank which kinda sucks. So I'm hanging out in Draynor setting some oaks on fire. :p
    Wow nice time machine, Classic didnt start till 2001 ;O

Glad runespan is fixed though, just wish the elite pros who have private off would realise that sharing a node is better exp than killing 2 at a time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #2137
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,735 Posts
    Game opened to the public January 4th, 2001. There were beta testers before that, but I doubt anyone here was part of that beta. Just a little FYI.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #2138
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,748 Posts
    Game opened to the public January 4th, 2001. There were beta testers before that, but I doubt anyone here was part of that beta. Just a little FYI.
    Classic was a fairly closed beta :/ and there was MUD before that

19. Post #2139
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,072 Posts
    Wow nice time machine, Classic didnt start till 2001 ;O

Glad runespan is fixed though, just wish the elite pros who have private off would realise that sharing a node is better exp than killing 2 at a time
    My bad, I had my years wrong but my point was the same! It was a long freakin time ago and I don't remember anything. :p

20. Post #2140
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Yeah Runescape always fucks with my memory. I get shit off by years when I think about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2141
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,098 Posts
    Runespan is pretty great. Went from 75 to 76 in a short amount of time and made good progress on 77. Then I will finally stop getting trapped on floor 3 because I can't do greater missile platforms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #2142
    Internet Detective in BRICK (HBIED certified)
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts
    5 spins in the course of 10 minutes? Coooool!

Two medium XP lamps? Two prayer levels!

23. Post #2143
    Person
    June 2008
    5,644 Posts
    5 spins in the course of 10 minutes? Coooool!

Two medium XP lamps? Two prayer levels!
    What...level is your prayer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2144
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts
    What...level is your prayer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2145
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Runespan is pretty great. Went from 75 to 76 in a short amount of time and made good progress on 77. Then I will finally stop getting trapped on floor 3 because I can't do greater missile platforms.
    I went from 72 to 80 since it came out, over 1m xp so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #2146
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts
    I went from 1 to 30 in about 45 minutes while chatting it up with some cool guys.

27. Post #2147
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,735 Posts
    Classic was a fairly closed beta :/ and there was MUD before that
    Classic after Jan 4th was wide open. I personally started in early March, shortly after they introduced the second server. There was no special beta sign up or anything, you made an account/password and logged in. The game had starting classes back then lol...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #2148
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Oh my god this is crazy.

27 -> 46 runecrafting while playing League of Legends.

29. Post #2149
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts
    Classic after Jan 4th was wide open. I personally started in early March, shortly after they introduced the second server. There was no special beta sign up or anything, you made an account/password and logged in. The game had starting classes back then lol...
    Back when I played on my Grandma's computer and people slid everywhere instead of walking...

30. Post #2150
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts
    I remember when I first started, in 2003. The atmosphere of the game as I think about it now is so nostalgic. I haven't played in the last 2 years because it's just not fun anymore. The main I have when I first started is only lvl 84 (perma-banned once but got it back) and it got stuck at lvl 72 for about a year and half (or I was having too much fun doing Non-CB skills in 2006-2007). My friend recently gave me 3mil but somehow I got hacked and it's now gone along with just my full rune armor.

I liked this game a hell lot better when Andrew was lead-developer. The graphics are just getting too weird, or crazy, for me. Plus, I believe that there is way too much content now for me to even handle. The last 9 years was fun while it lasted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

31. Post #2151
    October 2009
    5,173 Posts
    Im looking to do Throne if Miscelania again. What would be the best resource points to put my workers in? I have not done it in a couple of years.

32. Post #2152
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts

Why? Seriously, I don't understand the concept of a skiller.

33. Post #2153
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,780 Posts
    Wow, I just accessed my account from many, many years ago.. I never really got very far, only level 27. Seems I've got tonnes of old things, including those gifts you could get on special days; I've got a rubber chicken, a yo-yo, a Halloween mask, a couple of party hats, my steel armour, sword, helmet, bars of gold, some very old fish , adamant pic, and lots of rune and tin ore

Edited:

Does anyone want any of this shit? I'm just here to look at how it changed in 8 something years
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #2154
    October 2009
    5,173 Posts

Why? Seriously, I don't understand the concept of a skiller.
    Search for Magnus on hiscores. He is #1 skiller in the game.

Edited:

Wow, I just accessed my account from many, many years ago.. I never really got very far, only level 27. Seems I've got tonnes of old things, including those gifts you could get on special days; I've got a rubber chicken, a yo-yo, a Halloween mask, a couple of party hats, my steel armour, sword, helmet, bars of gold, some very old fish , adamant pic, and lots of rune and tin ore

Edited:

Does anyone want any of this shit? I'm just here to look at how it changed in 8 something years
    I'll gladly take it of your hands. Lost my oldest account that had scarfs & hats, yo yo, zombie head and skeleton outfit etc.

35. Post #2155
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts

Edited:

I'd go bananas for some of those hats!

36. Post #2156
    October 2009
    5,173 Posts
    I'd go bananas for some of those hats!
    I dont think he would give away the hats. Considering he could sell the H'ween masks for about $100 each and the Party hats goes for thousands of $ each.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2157
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    I don't really understand why skillers exist.

38. Post #2158
    May 2007
    12,015 Posts
    I dont think he would give away the hats. Considering he could sell the H'ween masks for about $100 each and the Party hats goes for thousands of $ each.
    I thought they were just rare. Why did you say you'd take them if they're worth so much?

39. Post #2159
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts

Wheel of Fortune success.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

40. Post #2160
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,142 Posts

Edited:

holy shit, if you're serious about giving some of that stuff away, i would love any of those hats, but i would go crazy for a party hat.
    it's worth like hundred times more than my whole bank added together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events