1. Post #2481
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    But if it didn't actually fuck up the bots, then how come we don't have the lovely bots we used to have?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2482
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    I think you misunderstood. Any major update is going to break bots for a while, the bot nuke didn't do anything that was particularly difficult to circumvent.
    Uh, powerbot was down for months after bot nuke day, they had to rebuild the bot and figure out a different way to do their shit..

Edited:

But if it didn't actually fuck up the bots, then how come we don't have the lovely bots we used to have?
    Powerbot is back now afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #2483
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Yeah but are the powerbot scripts as safe as RSBuddy was back in the day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2484
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,498 Posts
    Lack of knowledge mostly. It's a crazy amount of research but there's nothing that actually makes it crazy hard to stop botting techniques.

Keep in mind, I'm not just pulling that out of my ass. I have made a working bot after the bot nuke and I help other bot developers with theirs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #2485
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Fix RSBuddy for us then please it was real good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2486
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,498 Posts
    Doesn't work like that, I can't just update it and release it under the same name.

You're better off just using Rarebot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #2487
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Rarebot does look pretty damn good. I might have to try it out.

8. Post #2488
    January 2011
    2,285 Posts
    There won't be a free movement system. They would have to completely rewrite the whole engine from the ground up for that.
    If anything, those characters are definitely standing diagonally. I hadn't noticed at first, but it's a start.

Edited:

Also fingers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #2489
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    If anything, those characters are definitely standing diagonally. I hadn't noticed at first, but it's a start.

Edited:

Also fingers
    But you can already stand diagonally.. And fingers are just updated character models!

Oh God I need Rarebot to be updated. Botting is good for you because it allows you to revise for exams while still winning.

10. Post #2490
    June 2010
    357 Posts
    Just about to hit rank 165 in mobilising armies... Man this is boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #2491
    January 2011
    2,285 Posts
    But you can already stand diagonally.. And fingers are just updated character models!

Oh God I need Rarebot to be updated. Botting is good for you because it allows you to revise for exams while still winning.
    Oh lol.

But I checked and you can't attack diagonally with melee, so they should be adding that judging from the melee stances.

Edited:

Well that's a bit shaky logic, take from it what you will.

12. Post #2492
    January 2011
    2,285 Posts
    Jagex support is pretty good now, sent an email and got a reply the next day.

13. Post #2493
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,013 Posts
    came back on for first time since oct 2011

free 14 days of member

yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2494
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,270 Posts
    Queen Black Dragon lagged my computer when she appeared.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,307 Posts
    I just did some calculations about the creation costs about a polypore staff, to make one you will need 15 000 fire runes (16 gp each), 3000 polypore spores (34 gp each), and a polypore stick (47 601 gp each). So the total creation cost for a staff would be 390 882 gp, while the price for a staff is 440 216 gp.
    This would give you 49 500 gp and 300 farming xp for every staff you create. This could make several millions every hour if you buy everything at market price.

Can someone please double check this? I might be wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #2496
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,020 Posts
    That's pretty sick, but I guess the price would be knocked down pretty fast.

17. Post #2497
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I just did some calculations about the creation costs about a polypore staff, to make one you will need 15 000 fire runes (16 gp each), 3000 polypore spores (34 gp each), and a polypore stick (47 601 gp each). So the total creation cost for a staff would be 390 882 gp, while the price for a staff is 440 216 gp.
    This would give you 49 500 gp and 300 farming xp for every staff you create. This could make several millions every hour if you buy everything at market price.

Can someone please double check this? I might be wrong.
    Stupid trade limits though :(

18. Post #2498
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,307 Posts
    The fire runes are already more expensive, but the polypore spores and sticks are actually cheaper than yesterday. So it's still effective.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

19. Post #2499
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,020 Posts
    I'm guessing there was an abundance of fire runes because a lot of people power levelled Runecrafting with fire runes, and there's no longer any need to do that with Runespan.

Edited:

And so less fire runes and more demand

20. Post #2500
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I'm guessing there was an abundance of fire runes because a lot of people power levelled Runecrafting with fire runes, and there's no longer any need to do that with Runespan.

Edited:

And so less fire runes and more demand
    I reckon a lot of the fire runes come from slayer, though. I get thousands a day training it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2501
    June 2010
    357 Posts
    Got these last night :D

Zerker i and archers i also
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #2502
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,871 Posts
    what's everyone's thought about the evolution of combat update?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #2503
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,013 Posts

I want to raise some shit but I don't know what. I want to rake in a ton of monies. What should I increase to make money fast?

Also, can rarebot be detected? If not, can it be detected as having been previously used?

Rarebot's down, is powerbot/RSbot legit/bot-nuke proof?

24. Post #2504
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,652 Posts
    I havent played since 07 and recently got back into it to pass some time, I got no fucking idea whats got nowadays and apparently currency has mega inflation, whips are super cheap and party hats are now worth billion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #2505
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,013 Posts
    Actually screw my prev. post, are there ANY working, undetectable bots anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2506
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,138 Posts
    Woo me and Spree just got 99 FM!

Trimmed capes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

27. Post #2507
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,652 Posts
    those capes are still ugly as ever damn

I'm finally going to finish some quests that I wanted to do years ago, first one is to go get the legends cape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2508
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,057 Posts
    came back on for first time since oct 2011

free 14 days of member

yeah

how the hell did you get free 14 days of membership??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #2509
    June 2010
    357 Posts
    21 quest points done today 238-259 which consisted of both the mournings ends quest , so 11 more quests points until I can do while guthix sleeps which should be tomorrow then to work on the stats for RoTM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #2510
    September 2009
    1,801 Posts
    I got that randomly on one of my accounts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #2511
    October 2009
    5,011 Posts
    21 quest points done today 238-259 which consisted of both the mournings ends quest , so 11 more quests points until I can do while guthix sleeps which should be tomorrow then to work on the stats for RoTM
    Nerd.

I'm actually jealous.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2512
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,487 Posts
    At one point during 2010 or 2011, anyone who had never gotten a membership before in the entirety of their account's existence got a free week of membership. Guess Jagex did it twice, and it added up on his account until he started playing again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2513
    September 2009
    1,801 Posts
    At one point during 2010 or 2011, anyone who had never gotten a membership before in the entirety of their account's existence got a free week of membership. Guess Jagex did it twice, and it added up on his account until he started playing again.
    I have already been a member on the account which I got the 14 day trial on.

It must have just been a random give away thing by jagex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #2514
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,487 Posts
    I have already been a member on the account which I got the 14 day trial on.

It must have just been a random give away thing by jagex.
    Have you ever been muted or banned before? My friend Andrew literally got a year of membership for no apparent reason, and we both theorize that it's because he had never gotten in trouble once (Mostly because he rarely speaks in public chat when he's playing, just private/FC only).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

35. Post #2515
    September 2009
    1,801 Posts
    Have you ever been muted or banned before? My friend Andrew literally got a year of membership for no apparent reason, and we both theorize that it's because he had never gotten in trouble once (Mostly because he rarely speaks in public chat when he's playing, just private/FC only).
    Haven't got any offences, but again, that is the same for my other accounts, and I only got this trial on one.

36. Post #2516
    January 2011
    2,285 Posts
    I emailed Jagex about the 14 day trial and they mostly gave it out to random people but some people didn't get it. It's also for all new accounts I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

37. Post #2517
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Not sure if I'm late here, but if you guys didn't know, S U O M I has beaten the highscores. He's actually beaten them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #2518
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,701 Posts
    java in charge of large numbers

39. Post #2519
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,871 Posts
    Not sure if I'm late here, but if you guys didn't know, S U O M I has beaten the highscores. He's actually beaten them.
    so his like perm rank 1?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

40. Post #2520
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Well, not yet, he hasn't got 5bn experience. But right now, he's got so much that it can't display it, because it's reached the maximum value able to be displayed in a 32bit integer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)