December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    still aint got nothing on my gunslinger

looking fly in my white jacket

Edited:

page 8 is gunslinger ownage page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #282
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,367 Posts
    Got up a couple of levels with my Gunslinger today. Nar Shadda is sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,596 Posts

this is a really annoying bug i'm having with my companion atm. always happens through elevators. getting annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #284

February 2010
    817 Posts
    When are the servers supposed to go down ? And how long for ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,271 Posts
    When are the servers supposed to go down ? And how long for ?
    You know you can read the notice on the launcher.

They're shutting down tonight (their timezone) and may be shut down all the way in to the early morning.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=136591

The official update thread they made to keep people informed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,716 Posts
    broke 21k hp on ma trooper :iia:

i love you biochem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,130 Posts

this is a really annoying bug i'm having with my companion atm. always happens through elevators. getting annoying.
    Thats odd, haven't seen that one yet- My companion however appears deathly afraid of elevators instead. NEVER once has he stepped on one, always just waits and then teleports to my side after.

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,247 Posts
    broke 21k hp on ma trooper :iia:

i love you biochem
    I chose biochem on my Sorcerer, it is pretty great. Reusable consumables and stims that give more than one stat.

On the empire fleet there is a Zabraak quest giver that gives me a level 50 quest, and the conversation is completely fucked. I think it is trying to show me a holo, but it just shows me the chick standing on a checkered floor that is floating in orbit around the planet. My character was level 13 when I got the quest, even though it was level 50.

It was named something with Hegemony at the end, not sure. I recorded a video, will upload it soon

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,048 Posts

Happened to me all day today over 10 times. Funny yet annoying at the same time.

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,421 Posts
    I was doing Toxic Bombs and I fell down into the toxic stuff below, but I didn't die. I could see through the floor and, if I stood in the right spot, destroy certain bombs. None of the enemies could attack me either, it made the mission really easy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,247 Posts

This is the dialogue. It contains pretty major spoilers for the end of the Inquisitor story unfortunately.. It really sucks because my character is only level 13 when I started the conversation.

12. Post #292
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

This is the dialogue. It contains pretty major spoilers for the end of the Inquisitor story unfortunately.. It really sucks because my character is only level 13 when I started the conversation.
    ye w/e im dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,247 Posts
    well to be honest if you didnt expect something like that after seeing all the inquiisitors running around with the darth title then idk what to say
    She didnt say anything about being a darth, and that isn't what I was talking about. I was talking about    being a member of the Dark Council.    That can't be conveyed through a title, and they aren't necessarily synonymous with each other

14. Post #294
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    besides the fact that everyone on it is a darth

15. Post #295
    November 2010
    125 Posts
    Consular gear looks so much better on female characters
    I'm so glad my consular is female but I don't know if I'll be playing much now that I know what high level armor looks like.

The Sith have way better looking armor in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,247 Posts
    besides the fact that everyone on it is a darth
    Every Square is a rectangle but not every rectangle is a square. Same thing with this. And what you are saying still doesn't change the fact that the scene didn't mention the player being a Darth, it mentioned other things, so you are still wrong.

This wasn't the point of the post or video though, so I have no clue why you are focusing on it.

17. Post #297
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i did my first run of hardmode black talon... got 2 peices of tionese agent loot

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,222 Posts
    How is everyone finding groups for hard mode FPs and the level 50 FPs but me?

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,950 Posts
    Aw man, servers went down during the last 20 seconds of the space mission I was doing

20. Post #300
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    How is everyone finding groups for hard mode FPs and the level 50 FPs but me?
    my guild i am in

then the bosses enrage kicked in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,222 Posts
    Every Square is a rectangle but not every rectangle is a square. Same thing with this. And what you are saying still doesn't change the fact that the scene didn't mention the player being a Darth, it mentioned other things, so you are still wrong.

This wasn't the point of the post or video though, so I have no clue why you are focusing on it.

Actually, in the Sith Empire the only people who get the title Darth are either dark council members or very exceptional Sith.

22. Post #302
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    The only Darth I remember other than Vader was the guy from episode 1. By the way, that double bladed light saber thing is probably the coolest scene in the entire series, despite how much episode 1 kind of sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

23. Post #303
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    kind of weird seeing them to react to you as if you're level 11 when you're all 50

24. Post #304
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,733 Posts
    Just bought the game after work, now currently installing it and will be playing shortly.

25. Post #305
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Just bought the game after work, now currently installing it and will be playing shortly.
    (After the maintenance for the patch.)

26. Post #306
    April 2006
    2,733 Posts
    (After the maintenance for the patch.)
    FFFFF... nah it's ok, i'm in no rush to play the game... :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,367 Posts
    The only Darth I remember other than Vader was the guy from episode 1. By the way, that double bladed light saber thing is probably the coolest scene in the entire series, despite how much episode 1 kind of sucks.
    Darth Tyrannus, otherwise known as Count Dooku.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

28. Post #308
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    FFFFF... nah it's ok, i'm in no rush to play the game... :C
    There's only about an hour left if they don't extend it anyways. It's fine.

29. Post #309
    May 2009
    2,367 Posts
    There's only about an hour left if they don't extend it anyways. It's fine.
    I doubt they'd extend it. They have been pretty good on keeping schedule so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    Oh shit, I forgot about that guy. I keep forgetting why he existed actually. Also, his name is funny. Makes me want to see Sith dinosaurs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #311
    April 2006
    2,733 Posts
    Do you guys think this MMO will keep growing and get popular(not saying it isn't already), but as some MMO's seem to flop when they come out straight away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Does the PvP work like WoW where there are brackets separated by level (10-19, 20-29, etc.) with a special one for max level players? Or is it different?

Edited:

I doubt they'd extend it. They have been pretty good on keeping schedule so far.
    That's great, I'm already itching to play.

Edited:

Also, which wiki is the best one to use?

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,247 Posts
    servers are up according to twitter, but not the site. Gonna log in anyway.

Edited:

Does the PvP work like WoW where there are brackets separated by level (10-19, 20-29, etc.) with a special one for max level players? Or is it different?

Edited:

That's great, I'm already itching to play.

Edited:

Also, which wiki is the best one to use?
    All levels play together. They are going to make lvl 50s a separate bracket at some point.

And www.torhead.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I can confirm the servers are up, or at least the one I play on.

Edited:

I meant a wiki, this doesn't have everything a wiki would. It's just a database.

35. Post #315
    September 2008
    609 Posts
    Am I the only one who never does any heroic mission because you cant find anyone to play them with?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

36. Post #316

February 2010
    817 Posts
    Am I the only one who never does any heroic mission because you cant find anyone to play them with?
    Theres always about 50 people looking for heroics on the server I'm on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Is it me or is every other Jedi Sentinel mentally handicapped?

38. Post #318
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Is it me or is every other Jedi Sentinel mentally handicapped?
    but mommy it has two light swords
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

39. Post #319
    May 2009
    2,367 Posts
    Man, Tatooine is such a dry levelling zone.

But seriously, it's pretty boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    aha made friends with somebody on my republic alt who was talking about my operative as their nemesis