1. Post #441
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,399 Posts

~slacking
    Damn slacker. Work harder. FOR THE EMPIRE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #442
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    Wow, apparently I "stole" somebodies world loot, and now an entire guild full of idiots are harassing me in game. How do you steal a security chest if you got to it first? I mean seriously, I battled my way too it, just the like the other guy, but clearly I got to it first. That sort of attitude belongs to those republic scum.
    I've stolen the Tatoonie world loot in front of 5 imps and they didn't give a shit

3. Post #443
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,799 Posts
    Wow, apparently I "stole" somebodies world loot, and now an entire guild full of idiots are harassing me in game. How do you steal a security chest if you got to it first? I mean seriously, I battled my way too it, just the like the other guy, but clearly I got to it first. That sort of attitude belongs to those republic scum.
    Report them to BioWare for harassment. Once they get a 3 day temp ban they'll think otherwise and realize that being an idiot and a dick in a game only gets you so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

4. Post #444
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    When people cry like that I make sure to "steal" their world shit.

5. Post #445
    March 2008
    748 Posts
    So I finally reached 20k credits and I decide to check out that security key vendor. I see they have a customization option for Mako, so I decide to preview it, but instead of doing Ctrl+Left Click I did Ctrl + Right Click and ended up buying a 12,500 credit customization option. I raged for a good three minutes, sold it back, and contacted support. Do you think they'll refund it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    March 2010
    421 Posts
    So I finally reached 20k credits and I decide to check out that security key vendor. I see they have a customization option for Mako, so I decide to preview it, but instead of doing Ctrl+Left Click I did Ctrl + Right Click and ended up buying a 12,500 credit customization option. I raged for a good three minutes, sold it back, and contacted support. Do you think they'll refund it?
    No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

7. Post #447
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    No, but you'll make those credits back in no time.

8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,475 Posts
    So I think I'm going to get this game next month... it looks pretty good. Anyone want to persuade me against it or for it? I mean, even if the multiplayer sucks I'm sure the rest will be great, its bioware. I'm thinking of rolling a clone trooper first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    So I think I'm going to get this game next month... it looks pretty good. Anyone want to persuade me against it or for it? I mean, even if the multiplayer sucks I'm sure the rest will be great, its bioware. I'm thinking of rolling a clone trooper first.
    What kind of game do you think it is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,602 Posts
    Don't worry, credits are super common in this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #451
    June 2010
    4,372 Posts
    Nothing like a friend that played the fuck outta WOW deciding to just not play TOR after buying it. Shit, I can help him level even, but that shit League of Legends game is too good I guess. I just thought he'd be on TOR like a fly on shit considering when I say he played the fuck outta WoW I mean just that.

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,475 Posts
    What kind of game do you think it is?
    Well I mean if the multiplayer aspects of it.. pvp, raids etc suck the story line and singleplayer components that bioware threw in will be fun.

Edited:

Nothing like a friend that played the fuck outta WOW deciding to just not play TOR after buying it. Shit, I can help him level even, but that shit League of Legends game is too good I guess. I just thought he'd be on TOR like a fly on shit considering when I say he played the fuck outta WoW I mean just that.
    Tell him to give me his TOR account I'll play with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,755 Posts
    I did the same thing with another item from the security vendor by mistake. Didn't rage, didn't contact support, because this is just Startgame, money is easy to come by as you play.

Edited:

A mate of mine got me onto this, after 7 years of WoW, and frankly, everything except the story/locations are so similar to WoW, it was easy to make the jump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    While doing a Cademimu run, I somehow gained a Legacy level. What does it do for me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #455
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

this is what too much legacy does to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #456
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,374 Posts
    So...
    I got a 250 prototype slicing mission. Instead of selling it i attempt to use it for better stuff because i tried selling it but nobody bought it.
    I send out Khem Val out for the mission because im not using him. The mission time is around 1 hour and 40 minutes.

1 hour and 35 minutes pass...

I'm all excited about what loot i get.
    A mission report pops in.
    Mission failed.

Fuck you Khem Val.
    FUCK YOU KHEM VAL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    So...
    I got a 250 prototype slicing mission. Instead of selling it i attempt to use it for better stuff because i tried selling it but nobody bought it.
    I send out Khem Val out for the mission because im not using him. The mission time is around 1 hour and 40 minutes.

1 hour and 35 minutes pass...

I'm all excited about what loot i get.
    A mission report pops in.
    Mission failed.

Fuck you Khem Val.
    FUCK YOU KHEM VAL.
    throw him out the airlock

18. Post #458
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,374 Posts
    throw him out the airlock
    He's to fat to fit in.

God i FUCKING HATE HIM

How can you fail when i have maxed slicing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,446 Posts
    So what exactly does your race's social ability do?

20. Post #460
    June 2011
    8,812 Posts
    Everyone's racials are worthless, except those green dudes, you know that regenerate health/resources ability every class gets? They get that, on steroids, I've seen a level 50 heal back to full health in five seconds.

21. Post #461
    April 2010
    3,773 Posts
    He's to fat to fit in.

God i FUCKING HATE HIM

How can you fail when i have maxed slicing.

22. Post #462
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    I just started playing this. I'm a level 14 bounty hunter mercenary. I just learned what "heroic" areas were and why I kept dying in them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,708 Posts
    So glad I dumped my consular for a Bounty hunter Powertech, it's amazingly fun.

24. Post #464
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

fuck quesh

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    Everyone's racials are worthless, except those green dudes, you know that regenerate health/resources ability every class gets? They get that, on steroids, I've seen a level 50 heal back to full health in five seconds.
    I like slapping my companions' faces.

Edited:

Seems like everyone in the game is lightsaber-proof
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    Nothing.

27. Post #467
    June 2010
    1,937 Posts
    Hey guys i'm looking forward to play this game but my PC ain't the best. Can you guys try to help me here telling me if will at least run and in what conditions(low medium high stuff like that)?

I have a Dual Core 2.80 4GB RAM and ATI RADEON HD 3850 - 512mb.

Thanks in advance love you all.

Also I have no money for a new PC :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,386 Posts
    Just read the system requirements.

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better
    Operating System:
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later

RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
    Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

ATI X1800 or better
    nVidia 7800 or better
    Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.

You should be able to play it, but don't expect super performance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

29. Post #469
    March 2010
    421 Posts
    You level really fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #470
    I Love Gaylo 4
    April 2006
    10,365 Posts

Fuck year! RPing FTW!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    The guild I'm on barely has any activity, at most 3 people are online (including me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #472
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    You level really fast.
    because i skip all the convos ive seen before
    also i went from like 34 to 39 on balmorra

33. Post #473
    June 2010
    1,937 Posts
    Just read the system requirements.

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better
    Operating System:
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later

RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
    Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

ATI X1800 or better
    nVidia 7800 or better
    Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.

You should be able to play it, but don't expect super performance.
    How well would you guess?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,330 Posts
    Finally got to 50 on my assassin, time to wait for the few guildies to catch up so i can tank shit.

35. Post #475
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,330 Posts
    That mask is amazing.

37. Post #477
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    Inquisitor spoilers

Thanaton seems impossible at the Dark Council, 68k health and he just spams force storm the entire fight, and you can't interrupt it ontop of that. I'm a 49, can't get him passed 60%.   

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,330 Posts
    Inquisitor spoilers

Thanaton seems impossible at the Dark Council, 68k health and he just spams force storm the entire fight, and you can't interrupt it ontop of that. I'm a 49, can't get him passed 60%.   
        on my assassin i stood away, let him cast it in a spot i wouldn't be in, used force speed, wacked him then ran out ready for the next storm, letting talos heal me up behind it   

39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    Ever since I replaced my trenchcoat on my Agent and got these new tight pants I have been... distracted while running around.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
        on my assassin i stood away, let him cast it in a spot i wouldn't be in, used force speed, wacked him then ran out ready for the next storm, letting talos heal me up behind it   
    I'm deception with Xalek, so I won't be a beefy as you were (you said you were tank above?), I'll wait till 50 and try it similarly though I suppose.