1. Post #1241

April 2010
    2,739 Posts
    When do I get to bang Khem Val
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1242
    January 2012
    182 Posts
    where are the lifeboats for TORtanic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1243
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,649 Posts
    When will the first thirty days of release be up? Or has 30 days passed allready?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1244
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    When will the first thirty days of release be up? Or has 30 days passed allready?
    Tomorrow I think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1245

April 2010
    2,739 Posts
    I don't get why Bioware doesn't put exactly what our character is going to say on the dialogue wheel, it's quite frustrating when I accidentally say something I didn't mean to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1246
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    I don't get why Bioware doesn't put exactly what our character is going to say on the dialogue wheel, it's quite frustrating when I accidentally say something I didn't mean to say
    The one time that the dialogue option was something that my character always said, he said something else when I selected it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1247
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    It's like this in all Bioware games. I choose something that seems like it would be a harmless comment, and I sound like a dick. Reminds me of LA Noire when Cole would suddenly burst out on someone yelling like a crazy person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1248
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i think deus ex: HR is the only game i've seen that doesn't paraphrase dialogue options

9. Post #1249
    April 2010
    3,773 Posts
    It's like this in all Bioware games. I choose something that seems like it would be a harmless comment, and I sound like a dick. Reminds me of LA Noire when Cole would suddenly burst out on someone yelling like a crazy person.
    I hate when I'm thinking the option will be something sarcastic/rude and my character says something cheesy which results in losing affection with Khem Val.

10. Post #1250
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Operative

Acid Blade: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
    Jarring Strike: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
    Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.

coming soon

11. Post #1251
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,154 Posts
    Finally, i will get to play this game in like 10 minutes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #1252
    June 2011
    8,812 Posts
    Operative

Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.

coming soon
    tl;dr stop playing your scoundrel/op and roll a trooper so you can spam 1 button and kill people instantly at 30m.

13. Post #1253
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,154 Posts
    Which server is best for a server in EU?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

14. Post #1254
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,791 Posts
    tl;dr stop playing your scoundrel/op and roll a trooper so you can spam 1 button and kill people instantly at 30m.

At least say the advanced class. Wish I could melee at 30m as a vanguard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #1255
    June 2011
    8,812 Posts
    At least say the advanced class. Wish I could melee at 30m as a vanguard
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=161399

Pfft, who needs melee when you can burn your enemies to death?

16. Post #1256
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,154 Posts
    Seriously. I still CANNOT launch the fucking game. It says i have no active sub. I have 30 days on my account and just added a credit card. Fucking Bioware.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

17. Post #1257
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,755 Posts
    Seriously. I still CANNOT launch the fucking game. It says i have no active sub. I have 30 days on my account and just added a credit card. Fucking Bioware.
    Did you actually setup a subscription?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

18. Post #1258
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,043 Posts
    i think deus ex: HR is the only game i've seen that doesn't paraphrase dialogue options
    The original KOTOR games didn't paraphrase dialogue, but you did have a silent hero.

19. Post #1259
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    The original KOTOR games didn't paraphrase dialogue, but you did have a silent hero.
    well in more recent memory, since we are in an age of lazy games

20. Post #1260
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,427 Posts
    EA*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1261
    January 2010
    3,950 Posts
    My game keeps being incredibly wierd after the patch, my load times have doubled and the game has this black screen that keeps popping up now and then, when i change worlds/zones etc, wtf have Bioware done!

22. Post #1262
    August 2010
    1,241 Posts
    Made a Smuggler on my friend's server.
    I absolutely hate Corso Riggs.
    I hate him so much... when do you get the wookie?

23. Post #1263
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,791 Posts
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=161399

Pfft, who needs melee when you can burn your enemies to death?
    still heavily revolves around melee.

Ionic Accelerator talent

24. Post #1264
    Xed
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    890 Posts
    Operative

coming soon
    noooooooooo

25. Post #1265
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i'm either gonna stick my operative to healing or just never play it again
    They nerf 3 different KEY ABILITIES that keep operatives useful, because of PVP and don't buff them in any way, shape, or form.
    That beginning burst was literally our only strong point, you take that away and you may as well just replace us with a marauder...
    Would probably be virtually impossible to kill a healing class after this nerf.

26. Post #1266
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,650 Posts
    pyro bounty hunter - better as mercenary or powertech?

27. Post #1267
    October 2009
    1,099 Posts
    Would actually be nice if you went over the option with the mouse, you see a little menu appear with the text that will be spoken by your character.

That should solve a lot of problems.

Otherwise you can press exit to cancel the chat before it finished so you can select what you wanted instead. Problem is if there was a soundtrack played that deepened the moment of something I usually wouldn't hear those a second time.

28. Post #1268
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,058 Posts
    Just had a PvP match. 3 of the enemy's teammates would just stop attacking and begin to heal themselves as soon as I got on them. My interrupt wouldn't cool down fast enough. It was a pain in the ass.

Also, it's kinda sad when a tank spec'd Vanguard can do top damage or close to compared to the rest of the team (specifically DPS spec's). Oh well. Cannot complain with 51 kills.

29. Post #1269
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,791 Posts
    Just had a PvP match. 3 of the enemy's teammates would just stop attacking and begin to heal themselves as soon as I got on them. My interrupt wouldn't cool down fast enough. It was a pain in the ass.

Also, it's kinda sad when a tank spec'd Vanguard can do top damage or close to compared to the rest of the team (specifically DPS spec's). Oh well. Cannot complain with 51 kills.
    cause you're in the fight longer..

30. Post #1270
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,149 Posts

Can you see what is wrong with this picture? Thats a jug wearing bounty hunter gear he rolled need for.

Jesus christ, the dickhead later unequipped said item so I guess he was going to sell it, the entire party had a go at him for it but he never replied. What an ass. I really wish rolls for class items were class exclusive so shit like this wouldn't happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1271
    January 2010
    3,950 Posts
    pyro bounty hunter - better as mercenary or powertech?
    Powertech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #1272
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,979 Posts

Jesus christ, the dickhead later unequipped said item so I guess he was going to sell it, the entire party had a go at him for it but he never replied. What an ass. I really wish rolls for class items were class exclusive so shit like this wouldn't happen.
    Honestly if they are just going to make the stat system so simple that every class has one stat they want, then just let them need it.
    I see no reason at all why a group made up of a Juggernaut, an Assassin, a Sniper, and a Sorcerer need to roll on Strength gear every time it drops when clearly only one person can use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

33. Post #1273
    June 2011
    8,812 Posts
    still heavily revolves around melee.

Ionic Accelerator talent
    It's 10 meters, you're still gonna do better than melee, especially in any pve content.

34. Post #1274
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,154 Posts
    I chose to be a Sith Assassin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #1275
    January 2011
    302 Posts
    Can you see what is wrong with this picture? Thats a jug wearing bounty hunter gear he rolled need for.

Was it moddable? Makes sense as to why he didn't wear it right away. Even though there are other means of getting moddable gear...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

36. Post #1276
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,950 Posts

I'm a souuuuuuul smuggler.

I can't wait to get Black Bisector
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #1277
    Xed
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    890 Posts
    They nerf 3 different KEY ABILITIES that keep operatives useful, because of PVP and don't buff them in any way, shape, or form.
    That beginning burst was literally our only strong point, you take that away and you may as well just replace us with a marauder...
    this makes me very sad. i was having fun as my operative.

38. Post #1278
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,950 Posts
    My name is Geromy because Tyrone was taken. I kinda wanted to name the character Alan Rickman James
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1279
    January 2011
    302 Posts
    They must have something in store for Operative dps, don't you think? It's weird that they don't give you anything at once to mitigate the loss though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

40. Post #1280
    April 2010
    3,773 Posts
    Just hit 50 and finished my class storyline. What is the best course of action now? (PVE)